It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thanks I am checking it out.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion Sure, but I don't understand your reference, the context of your question.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

All white countries are being invaded by coloured peoples, in effect it is cultural, ethnic and racial genocide. They are replacing our populations.
You don't mean like the white race did to all those other races over the years do you? But then you probably knew I was going to say that so never mind.

I put up that post just to see what kind of racists I could pull out of their PC closets. And look what I found.

Yeah, we're racists all right.

Paint it up however you like, find all the hidden agenda rubbish you can to justify your sense of things, but when it all comes down to it, you have hit the nail squarely on the head.

Yeah, we're racists all right.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheBulk

I'm not talking about other countries. I'm talking about my country.

And once again you deflect. It has nothing to do with "caring about the country". I'm asking you to tell me if there is Asian privilege in China or Japan. Again, you won;t answer being doing so exposes you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Many KKK members also think they are not racists, they cite facts about blacks committing more crimes than other races, so they are just pointing out problems in the black community.

I just want to point out it's not racist to state crime statistics. If you look at the statistics, there is definitely something bad going on in the so called "black community". It would be racist to then say, "it's because black people are genetically predisposed to crime".

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You don't mean like the white race did to all those other races over the years do you? But then you probably knew I was going to say that so never mind.

What are you talking about? Human beings have been conquering each other since the beginning.

Paint it up however you like, find all the hidden agenda rubbish you can to justify your sense of things, but when it all comes down to it, you have hit the nail squarely on the head.

And guess what, the same faulty logic can be turned around and used on you. When it comes down to it, you're just calling people you disagree with racist because you think you win the argument that way. Who could blame you, it's how we've all been conditioned to behave. Some people have just figured that out and choose not to play the game anymore.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Using your "logic", if a black individual steals my car in the 70s, I am entitled to steal any black person's car in the year 2016. That is essentially your argument if you believe white people today are responsible for the actions of white people in the past based on skin colour alone.

I put up that post just to see what kind of racists I could pull out of their PC closets. And look what I found.

No, you were trolling in an attempt to derail a cohesive thread. Thanks for indirectly admitting it.

You don't like the facts and reasoning brought up, so in an effort to suppress the deep-seated cognitive dissonance you feel the tinge of, you resort to name-calling and labelling.

Anybody with a functioning mind can see what your agenda in this thread is.

edit on 4/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Bearing lays out why guys like Krazy are completely misguided and does it with brilliant humor.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You want to pull up numbers of how many people were slaughtered by Europeans? Do your best, I still doubt it would top the 400 million Hindus killed by Muslims.. how's that for annihilating people.. Genghis Khan only killed 40 million.. and you can bet your sweet ass that he would have conquered Europe and the Americas if he had access to the same technology the Europeans had.

So do you see how there's a double standard? I rarely see Africans displaying the kind of vitriolic hatred they do towards whites to Muslim enslavers. Do you recognise the double standard here?

To the rest of the World: Don't be sore and hypocritical losers.. you would most certainly have done the same thing. And you have most certainly too been waging war for millennia on end.

Refute the hidden agenda stuff instead of repeating what I write out of context. You're a very lousy debater, you know that?

Do you or do you not recognise that there's an agenda playing out here? And if not, please do debunk it thoroughly. I am awaiting something more creative and impressive than out of context quotes. You're not even trying are you?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

"What are you talking about? Human beings have been conquering each other since the beginning."

Yes indeed. And exactly my point, yet this aspect of the whole thing goes unstated by the modern cries of oh look what is happening to the white race. All the whining about it. Do I dislike the continued whining about ohh look how the the black race is still mistreated? You betcha. But this thread was not about the mistreatment of that race or any other race. It was about the mistreatment of the white race. And that was why I originally posted. I'm sick of the tears for the white race. The black race, whatever.

'And guess what, the same faulty logic can be turned around and used on you. When it comes down to it, you're just calling people you disagree with racist because you think you win the argument that way. Who could blame you, it's how we've all been conditioned to behave. Some people have just figured that out and choose not to play the game anymore.'

Sure. And notice that this little truth you point out crosses all those racial barriers. It also crosses the political boundary's. Conservatives complain of so many of the shortcomings of liberals in guess what, the same way liberals complain of conservatives. And all of that bears much closer attention, how we are all fighting one another with the same sticks and stones and calling it truth.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yet you seem content in letting this happen.. you want whites to be absorbed and assimilated, because who the hell cares? Well, I'll tell you who cares.. we do! I do! A lot of us don't.. yet, but they'll have a rude awakening by the Muslim immigration to Europe sooner or later.

I'd rather die than letting this happen, in the end we'll fight for our sovereignty and I assure you if it comes to that it will be a bloody affair. At this point there's nothing else to do, they rigged the game from the start. We didn't necessarily start out as enemies but it looks like that's what it'll come down to simply because that's how they positioned the pieces on this grand chessboard. The masses have been manipulated for so long we never stood a chance of stopping this but if enough people woke up to the great game they're playing we might just have a tiny chance of extricating ourselves out of this explosive mess.

And for the record: Nothing is threatening the survival of Hispanics, blacks Arabs or Asians.. white people are being singularly targeted in this agenda. We all have our own racial plights.. I'm not taking away from the misery of having to live in the third World but that's how the elites played it out.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah there is no Anti White Agenda just a Multi cultural Agenda that doesnt include white people ,Sarkozy said,''French people will have to breed with immigrants and if they dont they will be made to '' .Made to ???? how do French women feel about that ?? being ''FORCED to breed with immigrants ! hmmmmmm .German woman Politician stating ''Germans will become a minority in Germany in the future, and that is a good thing, and the Right ,should know that ''.Anything that offends Muslims in any country they emigrate to must be changed or stopped, and the White Politicians are supporting this ,even though the natives [being white are put out and discriminated against !] NO give the Muslims what they want at the expense of the white people .Not all of us believe the BS spouted by the Controlled Media, its obvious to anyone with any intelligence or intellectual honesty whats going on ,and all the PC ''SHUT YOU UP ''populist Terms ,to curb your right to free speech ,so you and your country can be screwed over big time and you cant do one thing about it ,enjoy what time you have left ,before we end up like Zimbabwe taking over your homes ,farms ,raping ,murdering and throwing you out .

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Using your "logic", if a black individual steals my car in the 70s, I am entitled to steal any black person's car in the year 2016. That is essentially your argument if you believe white people today are responsible for the actions of white people in the past based on skin colour alone.

Bolox. How you arrive at that conclusion by any logic is beyond me. I do not think that white people today are responsible le for the actions of the white people in the past.
What I do think is this. That where once we were separated by geographical boundary's we no longer are. EVER AGAIN. And everybody needs to face it, to grow up as I blurted in my first reply.
That for ages all peoples have had a fear of 'the other' and that those others were easily recognizable by the tint of their skin. And that that fear of the other is one that has been and still is, used by those who seek to keep their own power by having different races at each others throats. And I see that whining and crying about the injustices to the white race is one way of maintaining that continued separation.

No, you were trolling in an attempt to derail a cohesive thread. Thanks for indirectly admitting it.

You want cohesive? Threads around here are seldom cohesive. One person makes a reply and another picks a portion of that reply and replies to it and someone else comes in on that reply and comments in regards the reply and not the original response and by the time the thread is down to the bottom of the page he cohesiveness is gone in any event. And this thread goes on and on.

And.

Queue accusations of closet racism, xenophobia, ATS becoming like storm front, poor white heterosexual male complaining about how tough he has it, blind to the white privilege I enjoy, etc.. Did I miss anything?)

OK now, correct me if I am wrong here. Isn't that last sentence, the last sentence in your original post an invitation to join the thread in the manner in which I did, EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR?????????
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 05 May 2016 11:44:38 -0500Thu, 05 May 2016 11:44:38 -050016052016-05-05T11:44:38-05:001100000044 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't think they ever intended for this blending of ethnicities to work, I think they intended for it to cause chaos and division. Bring in the police state..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They've been doing this to the US for decades now, and Europe. I guess it's Australia's turn now.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"All white countries are being invaded by coloured peoples, in effect it is cultural, ethnic and racial genocide. They are replacing our populations."

Bolox. How you arrive at that conclusion by any logic is beyond me.

Your own logic is beyond you, then.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

I"m guessing this comment

Your own logic is beyond you, then.

was meant for me. If you would care to explain why you think my logic is beyond me, feel free to go ahead and so so.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If you honestly can't figure it out yourself from that, then I'm afraid explaining won't do much.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

No, no use at all.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Nay. The global resentment towards white is more insidious than you think for it was calculated. You dont have to look far, "history" (at least the bit that wasnt too rewritten) teaches that the worst sins and crimes against life have been perpetrated by whites. I dont invent anything, just take a look, deep and absorb the harsh reality. And other people dont have the maturity necessary to go past these atrocities that happened for at least 2000years. Why would they? Is it the whites ancestors the real culprits? Nay, because these genocides and heretic crimes against life, are still happening at this very moment. Most countries had a chance and did good, until white colonized them, trampled over their spiritual heritages to replace it with a devil's reject you call monotheism and materialism, ultimately tainting them to the point of non return. It can be studied, many forbidden books talk about it, some with quite the eloquence.. Colonization was an excuse to erase all spirituality that would go against the plan towards a global order. Doesnt it make sense? If not, it's hopeless.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join