It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're white you're racist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If anyone believes in a boilerplate of behavior because of the color of someones skin, they are stage 4 rabies racist.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Im honestly surprised this thread is still up. I made a similar one once and got scalded and no one could tell me why, then it was taken down. I also wrote It with a black guy, who happens to be a Trump supporter. The only issues we saw are the ones contrived by the media.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Don't know why you are replying to me asking about Trump, because I am not a Trump supporter, I wouldn't vote for him no matter what. I'm a Bernie supporter and a Democrat so how the # can I tell you what Donald Trump thinks?

Just because I hate this PC culture crap DOES NOT make me a Republican! I am a life-long democrat, extremely liberal. I just don't like censorship and controling what other people wear, say, do based on their skin color.

I don't like people saying whites can't do yoga or make tacos because they are white. I don't like people who say that people can't follow a religion because of their skin color. I don't like people who blame entire ethnic groups that consist of millions of people and tell them they need to feel guilty for the actions of some rich douchebags that lived centuries ago. I think people should be treated EQUALLY no matter what they are. Because I hate a bunch of SJWs attacking people and doxing them and bullying them into suicide attempts does not make me a Republican.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liliasthesorceress

smart woman

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Metallicus
Haven't got a clue what your talking about. I'm happy with my identity. I've never been victimised for being white. If you have it's more likely that being an idiot and not the colour of your skin was to blame. Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it

It could also be because You like most liberals live in a area with very little diversity. I live in the south and I can tell You it's not like You guys think the south is like. The south might be hot and humid but I can assure You the KKK is not hunting down blacks and lynching them. It's impossible where I live not to run into people of different races and by and large I always have good encounters. When I was a teen though and visiting a friend in the projects I was about to get victimized for being in the wrong neighborhood until I pulled out My pet python and then the rats went running. No one should be attacked for their skin color but it happens more often than You think and it's mostly in areas that are not racially diverse such as the north or western states.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864i live in the uk, where racial tensions aren't the same. We are an older country and a little more grown up. We don't debate transgender, we're not particularly racist, we don't have kkk or black panthers. Not to say racism doesn't exist. It's just not used as a left right divisive issue on the same scale as America

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

a reply to: jkm1864i live in the uk, where racial tensions aren't the same. We are an older country and a little more grown up. We don't debate transgender, we're not particularly racist, we don't have kkk or black panthers. Not to say racism doesn't exist. It's just not used as a left right divisive issue on the same scale as America

It's actually hard to even empathise with the level of hysteria the US has over transgender. I mean, it is what it is and we move along.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinskya lot of ats members treat first world problems like life or death issues. To be honest, I don't think I've ever met a transgendered person. I doubt I'd care if I did.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Me neither. I care about intolerance and don't care at all about 'identities' unless someone's being an ass.

One of the worst people I've ever known was a gay man and he doesn't represent anyone but himself.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Thats because everything, literally EVERYTHING in the United States gets turned into a hot-button political, cultural or racial issue.

For instance, Beyonce has a new album out and there is a controversy on social media, saying that white people have no right to criticize the album, as it is not for white people. I'm being serious. Then people of course start parroting these things mindlessly.

On one hand you have the crazy Christian types freaking out about what people do in their bedroom, and on the other hand you have ultra-leftists attacking people for being the wrong race and wearing dreadlocks. This stuff is streaming to everyone 24/7. People start to lose perspective after a while.
edit on 2-5-2016 by liliasthesorceress because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I wasn't but after many long years of listening to these major racist black, Arab and Mexican groups who have more rights in this land than me, according to the current American government.

Please explain what rights you have lost? And how immigrants illegal or otherwise have more rights than yourself?...Assuming you are an American Citizen..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Kandinskya lot of ats members treat first world problems like life or death issues. To be honest, I don't think I've ever met a transgendered person. I doubt I'd care if I did.

It's transference at massive scale...and frankly that is a critical issue to understand..

Yes it is displaced anger, frustration and fear. The predominately white middle class got their ass kicked in the near economic collapse and anyone that felt like they might be climbing the economic ladder via the mirage of Home Equity and Home Equity Loans and easy credit card spending, got slapped back down in 2007-2010 and now are living hand to mouth at best. The economic recovery was a wall-street recovery. The middle class simply got to live another day at best with less spending power, less savings, no retirement in sight etc. The rich are getting richer and everyone else is getting poorer...It's infuriating..it's scary...

For conservatives who have been taught not to question Corporate profits, taught to support low taxes for the wealthy and corporations...that leaves two options for blame...themselves for failing to economically advance or to blame the "other"...immigrants...Of course neither are at the root of the problem..

"I have a feeling, in a few years people are going to be doing what they always do when the economy tanks. They will be blaming immigrants and poor people."

..From the movie "The Big Short"...

So my worry here is two-fold...sure...the Middle Class Conservatives are blaming "immigrants and poor people"...and that is not accurate, useful or true..

But the second thing is...The Middle class has a very real problem...there is a reason for their anger, frustration and anxiety ...and while the GOP might be displacing blame for the problem...the Dems are pretending it doesn't exist, apart from Bernie...who is the only candidate to acknowledge the cause, but isn't offering the best solutions either.

While Dems ride their high-horse and deride Trump supporters for xenophobically blaming immigrants for all their ills....they might take a moment to ask what Trump Supporters are angry about in the first place, even if they are blaming the wrong people...

Cuz the middle class is in serious trouble folks...and that is a problem that effects everyone, left and right.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You can't argue with stupid...idiocracy.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well we've seen this coming from countries where whites are a historic reality and social minority for years.

There's blatant racism against us.

And yeah there's horrible things that happened in history, but the onus is always one-sided.
How often are people shown pics and material of the Armenian genocide, for example, or told about the Barbary slavery that enslaved over a million Europeans?

Who cares if Zimbabwean migrants and refugees are caned in Botswana, or apparently Guatemalan refugees can get hard labor in Mexico, or that the rich Arab Gulf states don't take many Syrian refugees?

It's the constant double standard that make me sick to my stomach.

This is not equality.
It's making white majority countries, and especially white males the new underclass, and whoever dares point out the inconsistencies gets the hammer.

Where it comes from I don't know, but it's not consistent on human rights.
It's telling us we shouldn't even expect human rights from some places, because it's inherently not in their culture.
The biggest reverse racism scam ever, and the biggest social disaster in history.
edit on 2-5-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I am trying to sort out that confusing post...

It's making white majority countries, and especially white males the new underclass, and whoever dares point out the inconsistencies gets the hammer.

You seem to think that "class" should be assigned by race?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Nice job hand picking a single statement out of the entire post and ignoring the rest in order to serve your narrative.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I wasn't but after many long years of listening to these major racist black, Arab and Mexican groups who have more rights in this land than me, according to the current American government.

Please explain what rights you have lost? And how immigrants illegal or otherwise have more rights than yourself?...Assuming you are an American Citizen..

It's called affirmative action.

In a white majority country you should and would expect a white majority in the workplace and education system as well.

Why don't you go to any other country in the world and show me affirmative action be used to grant "equality" for whites.

Lots of agendas here.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No, I don't.

I never said that anywhere.

But some influential activists of our time clearly think so.

Well it's gotten to a stage where some come out and say it openly (overt albophobia), but most of them imply so.

I believe in equality.
Not selective history and equality, but equality and the same standards and responsibilities for all.

And it's not only white people who are alarmed at this trend.

We're getting dangerously close to a point where any global genocide can be excused on the pretext that "white" imperialism or "privilege" is somehow to blame.
That's not going to solve the problems in any region or community.
It actually justifies and perpetuates them.
edit on 2-5-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Nice job hand picking a single statement out of the entire post and ignoring the rest in order to serve your narrative.

uhh...I picked one phrase that offered some explanation for what he was saying?

maybe you can clip another part of his post that explains his beef?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join