It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're white you're racist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by RepealTheLaw removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: edward777
The left would have nothing if not for the weaponization of guilt.

I think the church is responsible for most guilt not the left.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

No...being a Trump supporter does not make you racist.

Yes..Trump's rhetoric appeals to racists..from David Duke endorsing him, to white supremacists using the momentum he started for recruiting purposes etc.

Assuming that all trump supporters are racist is not a fair assumption..

Denying that his rhetoric to date has fanned racist sentiments, and by all appearances intentionally, is dishonest IMO..

Only you know why you support Trump, if you want to convince others don't do it from knee-jerk position of defense...honestly explain what attracts you to his candidacy...and be prepared to give honest explanations for some of his race baiting rhetoric to date.

Just my 2 cents...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I support Trump because he wants to end this ilegal immigration bs where millions of people can come here and break all our laws and do whatever they want and collect food stamps and welfare and drain our ERs and change our laws and mess up the economy.

Strait up tired of PC leftist bs done with it

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Indigo5

I support Trump because he wants to end this ilegal immigration bs where millions of people can come here

Do you want to end immigration or "illegal immigration"? Everyone wants to end "illegal immigration"...but Immigration reform has been a challenge the GOP led congress and senate have refused to take up for fear of their base being infuriated if it was made any easier for people to legally immigrate.

and break all our laws and do whatever they want and collect food stamps and welfare and drain our ERs and change our laws and mess up the economy.

The U.S. Social Security Administration estimated that in 2013 undocumented immigrants—and their employers—paid $13 billion in payroll taxes alone for benefits they will never get. They can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare or food stamps

Strait up tired of PC leftist bs done with it

I am tired of BS altogether...left and right..In my strong opinion Illegal Immigration is a problem that should be fixed, but it is way, way down of the priority list of things that cost this country in dollars or lives...

In my strong opinion it is an issue that in real terms is very small in impact...but in rhetorical terms appeals to certain emotions amongst the republican base and is exploited for those purposes.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

The left rethoric can be worst than any of the world's religion, and I lean to the left myself.. Specially what they call the regressive left, which is a special definition to a group of people that leans to political correctness, and fights for what the left stands for, but does it in a way just for the sake of it, without any rational pondered thought.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliasthesorceress
Whats really weird about all this is that this anti-white stuff has come out in full force just in the past few years. It used to be that everyone was supposed to be treated equally and share their culture. Now its all cultural appropriation, microaggression, and white privilege nonsense.

It really makes me wonder where all this came from and what the motive is. Because they seem to see white people as some kind of uniquely villainous subhumans that are responsible for all the evil things that have ever happened.

Whatever happened to just treating people as individuals?

you are wondering where all this is coming from????...let's start with trump saying on national media that "most Mexicans that come here illegally are rapists and criminals".....and then your concluding sentence is..."whatever happened to just treating people as individuals".....shouldn't you be asking trump the same thing???

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Even Trump supporters do not agree with that statement is was not thought out very and well and we all want an apology

However a perspective that is ignorant isnt necessarily racist.

This doesn't happen to any other race than white people.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
the problem with trump is that he never got an ass-kicking by the people he humiliated, fleeced, or disrespected, when he was younger.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh yea back that up with some facts

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Even Trump supporters do not agree with that statement is was not thought out very and well and we all want an apology

However a perspective that is ignorant isnt necessarily racist.

This doesn't happen to any other race than white people.

saying trump is ignorant is a fallacy. he's a crude a**h*le, but he knows exactly what buttons he is pushing and it worked.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oh yea back that up with some facts

back up what with facts?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well you gotta do what ya gotta do to get in the white house.

Is what it is man.

He has his hand on the pulse of America him and Sanders.. It's not their fault they understand the game.

They are just players.

I put money on it that spending most of the ljfs in New York and Palm Beach and traveling the world building skyscrapers has exposed him to more culture than any of us have experienced.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

lofl, ahhhh, poor miserable whitey

Incoming! Race trolls flooding the thread with junk.

In before the lock.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wasn't but after many long years of listening to these major racist black, Arab and Mexican groups who have more rights in this land than me, according to the current American government. Yes I am big time. Take food off my or any other hard working American families plate and you become my enemy. Make up crap from ancient history that never happened just to give you some excuse to collect government benefits and reduce hard working Americans chances of getting back their money that THEY put into Social Security, you become my enemy.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Go ahead and feel sorry for yourself white boy

Instead of using this obvious piece of passive aggressive horsecrap as an excuse to bash others - you could try actually learning something about the world

You have instead decided to take the easy way out and make this all about you

Have you looked into The history of the Irish both here and at home?

There isn't a person on this board that hasn't got some kind of trouble that comes with their history

Just one more case of bellyaching - and you want us to think you're somehow special

I don't think you're racist because you're white - but I do think you're lazy

-Racist troll(s) joins an internet message board.
-Creates smurf accounts and starts a thread claiming that their race is being oppressed by another race.
-People are baited into feeding the race troll.The smurf accounts argue with each other to bump the topic up.
-Race troll creates the illusion of persecution because people disagree with their racism on an internet message board.
-Race troll gets banned.
-Repeat this process as much as desired.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

People are baited into feeding the race troll.The smurf accounts argue with each other to bump the topic up.

I'm just killing time 'til the apocalypse

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Being a white male is the new original sin.
"Social Justice" is just a new religion.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

That's biggest line of nonsense I've read in this thread right behind the line of nonsense your responding too.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join