It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're white you're racist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

The people who are obsessed with hating white people and blaming every evil of the world on us will not be satisfied with just whites for long. I have seen them target Hispanics, east Asians and even lighter skinned black people. I have seen them target and attack any person of color who does not agree with their views.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: liliasthesorceress

Modern witch hunt.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I wasn't but after many long years of listening to these major racist black, Arab and Mexican groups who have more rights in this land than me, according to the current American government.

Please explain what rights you have lost? And how immigrants illegal or otherwise have more rights than yourself?...Assuming you are an American Citizen..

It's called affirmative action.

No...Illegal Immigrants are not stealing your rights via "Affirmative Action"????

It gets really weird in these debates...like there is some alternate reality...

In a white majority country you should and would expect a white majority in the workplace and education system as well.

And so....You are saying the work force and colleges in the USA are not predominately white?

Again...crazy-town around here...

Why don't you go to any other country in the world and show me affirmative action be used to grant "equality" for whites.

You mean native white populations in black majority African countries or Hispanic majority Countries?

What are you talking about?

I guess I can think of South African Whites who arrived by way of colonization, but most would argue that the reverse was true for the vast majority of that history?...ever hear of Apartheid?

Here is where I am abandoning hope of a rational discussion...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Well, let me take one of the beefs I mentioned.

What would happen, or what would the outcry be regarding any European country whose law did this to illegal immigrants?
www.news24.com...

You want me to mention more?
I can go all night.
Let's start with the Islamic Gulf States, and slavery in the Islamic world.

But social regressive justice warriors don't care.
And I say it's simply because they're albophobes and anti-white racists.

edit on 2-5-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliasthesorceress

The people who are obsessed with hating white people and blaming every evil of the world on us will not be satisfied with just whites for long.

I am white...and I hate racists and bigots, not white people...not black people..not hispancis..

Some genuine white power race-war propaganda on this thread IMO.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Exactly, we're talking about an ideology.
There's people on both sides of the spectrum who further it, or disagree.

I'm just saying it's a dangerous trend.

It's especially dangerous, because people are now being attacked for having certain hairstyles, if they're white.

The very people who wanted to integrate and play nice are being driven to the fringes.

The moderate middle will disappear.
That is sad.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Well, let me take one of the beefs I mentioned.

What would happen, or what would the outcry be regarding any European country whose law did this to illegal immigrants?
www.news24.com...

Please don't take this personally...that is stupid...All kinds of atrocities happen in Africa all the effen time and no one in the West cares...and thus they keep happening..

I severely fail to see your point? Are you suggesting that Europeans should be able to "Cane" immigrants?

Or are you suggesting that this incident did not get enough coverage in the West...where Zimbabweans were caned for illegally immigrating into Botswana??? Sure...but there would be a thousand other stories in Africa I would place first for the West to care about...but it doesn't.

What is your point here?
edit on 2-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Exactly, we're taking about an ideology.
There's people on both sides of the spectrum who further it, or disagree.

Translation...Stupid people exist...every color, every political leaning...that is not a newsflash.

With that qualification...I am more concerned with the Stupid Person running for President that other stupid people cheer every time he makes a stupid, racist remark.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this subject...The simple fact of the matter (in America) is this:

We are NOT all given equal opportunities in life. Nope. Not even close. Some of us are born into poverty or wealth. Some of us are born into abusive homes, neglectful parents or amazing homes with everything.

Let me repeat that: we do not all have equal opportunities in life.

However, we DO have the opportunity to make the next second, minute, hour, day, week and year of our lives better than those before it. We do have the opportunity to become more than we are. We do have the opportunity to make ourselves into the very best versions of ourselves we can be.

America has a lot of problems, sure. Despite all of that (the racism, sexism, income inequality) -- we still have the personal opportunities to become better people individually and realize more of our potential.
edit on 2-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think it's a double standard, and that is unfair and inherently racist.

How can anyone just sit there and say it's OK what happens to Africans in Africa, as long as other Africans do it?
"So effen what?"

Where is the equal standard?

And I don't mean where is the equal standard from some billionaire who might have racist tendencies.

I want to know where is the standard from the social justice gallery?

You know, the self-appointed people we trust with this stuff.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think it's a double standard, and that is unfair and inherently racist.

How can anyone just sit there and say it's OK what happens to Africans in Africa, as long as other Africans do it?
"So effen what?"

Where is the equal standard?

And I don't mean where is the equal standard from some billionaire who might have racist tendencies.

I want to know where is the standard from the social justice gallery?

I applaud your call to giving Africa greater attention..

Michelle Obama has been waging a campaign to call attention to the Kidnapped Nigerian School-Girls...

That said..."Social Justice" is most effective on the ground in your own country. Getting your house in order first.

To cite "Social Justice" over-reach is fair and proper...but only if you at the same time police your own and call out bigotry or racism when you see it.

The idea that it is a binary choice...you either think all Mexicans are rapists and murderers or you think that white kid with Dreads is a threat to your culture...is just plain lazy ass, stupid thinking.

I am an equal opportunity thinker...Both Social Justice over-reach and crowds cheering bigotry and racism bother me..

Trump craves the spot-light, and receives it...so he has no place whining about the attention he gets.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I feel like I am in the twilight zone when following this thread, I mean...people really think like this?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've been thinking about this subject...The simple fact of the matter (in America) is this:

We are NOT all given equal opportunities in life. Nope. Not even close. Some of us are born into poverty or wealth. Some of us are born into abusive homes, neglectful parents or amazing homes with everything.

Let me repeat that: we do not all have equal opportunities in life.

However, we DO have the opportunity to make the next second, minute, hour, day, week and year of our lives better than those before it. We do have the opportunity to become more than we are. We do have the opportunity to make ourselves into the very best versions of ourselves we can be.

America has a lot of problems, sure. Despite all of that (the racism, sexism, income inequality) -- we still have the personal opportunities to become better people individually and realize more of our potential.

You have quite a good point there. Consider this...if everyone were changed where you couldn't see color, race or nationality...what would happen?

In my opinion, we would divide ourselves in another way. Lets say rich and poor, or smart and dumb, or as simple as deep voiced and high voiced. This is human nature and how our minds work. We look at something and categorize it. We also do this with people. Black, white, Hispanic, etc. Then we generalize...black and poor...rich and white, etc. Some of you call that racism which isn't correct. It isn't racism, nationalism, homophobia or any such thing. It is noticing differences and deciding (as we all do) if you like them or not.

So if we have black, poor and arrogant. Then maybe you decide that for the most part...you don't like blacks because they are generalized as arrogant. It isn't that you don't like black people...it is that you don't like what a lot of black people do or how they act.

Anyway, as you stated...our lives are different and they change. If you hate the poor, one day you may end up hating yourself.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Cheers my friend, and thanks for the interesting chat.

I can't change any of it anyway.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliasthesorceress

The people who are obsessed with hating white people and blaming every evil of the world on us will not be satisfied with just whites for long. I have seen them target Hispanics, east Asians and even lighter skinned black people. I have seen them target and attack any person of color who does not agree with their views.

Ok you want to be careful here, blaming every evil in the world on white folks?? no.. but still there is a lot to be said about destructive practices carried out on the behalf of whites on others by those with real power ..and in this case you meant Black in the AA ethnic sense, since you mentioned Hispanics and Asians, if you are not aware of certain demographic switch you may not know who is a target from who is not and sometimes depends on geography, context also matters, ethnic tension will arise in areas where ppl are competing for space, the Chinese have a long standing relationship with their AA neighbors, however relationships with the more recent Koreans were problematic a generation ago, since then at least back east, things have improved, Hispanics well that's a broad term, but the Island Latinos are more culturally and biologically related to AAs than their Mexican counter parts on the West Coast, however don't get it twisted, when push comes to shove these two will close ranks, now as to the internal AA darkskinned vs Lite skinned ..it is a thing but not that deep a division as families ranges from lite to dark , and I sense you think that dark-skinned folks are the negative culprits always..if so I suggest you study AAs social history, Brown bag paper test, passing and all that mess.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This post was not directed specifically at black people I'm speaking generally to ethnic minority communities.

Just to stay clear besides what the other poster said.
edit on 5/2/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree Mystik we are all given different lots in life without a doubt and that's kinda the point I've been trying to get at lately is that there is no equality some white people have it real easy and some of us like myself have to work and bleed for everything they have.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

This post was not directed specifically at black people I'm speaking generally to ethnic minority communities in general.

Just to stay clear besides what the other poster said.

I was responding to liliasthesorceress in this case , I know the subject of this thread is not about Blk folks in particular, and Onequestion, it's ok to raise these issues even if I or anyone else have a difference of opinion , one can have disagreements without being disagreeable, let your voice be heard.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I never claimed anyone was stealing my rights where are you getting this fro ?

Are you trying to put words in my mouth?

Your abonding hope of a rational discussion ?

Why is it that any other ethnic group can use examples of genocides and slavery when it's white people who are brutalizing the other races but when I reverse the rolls and use an example of people oppressing white people or other ethnic groups oppressing other ethnic groups all of sudden it's irrational ?

Can you explain that?

As far as I can tell from history every ethnicity on the planet has been involved in one atrocity or another

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I totally agree and I respect your input.

I don't want everyone to agree I'm interested in bringing this topic ibto the discussion so we can work it out and move on to conquering the Elite. The true opressors and masters.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join