It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're white you're racist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I hate extremist PC, but that is usa problem because you have lots of baggage with human (not white) exploitation. Why that is not a problem in non colonial EU states, in my country only blacks finshed college and stayed on their free will, to get out of africa and have better life. They dont do crimes and all of them have college diploma at least.
a reply to: liliasthesorceress

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have my suspicions that the sensationalising and over representation of PC in the media is a social engineering tool to petrify the white middle classes into panic and stagnation as a political force while the elite get on with milking their labour as they've always done. If there is one group that's easy to propagandise and distract, it's them. They are by far the biggest consumers of media and keep the cogs turning for the entire machine.

You don't actually see many minorities on here complaining about the evils of the right wing conservative white man at all...but there's a whole lot of twitchy pre-emptive defensiveness and the perception that they're all out there just waiting for their opportunity to kill them, take their wealth, rape their women, make their children gay, look at their willies when they're using the toilet and forcibly convert them to retarded ideologies...no matter how big the disparity is in actual numbers or the almost incomprehensibly small chance any of that will ever happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i am, and i'm not. we're bigger than this.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Interesting how you seem to think you have this magical power to decide who is a racist or not and who is stupid or not. Take a wild guess what I have decided about you.
Where is your magical info on my fact based reply? Take a wild guess what I have decided about you. You are white and dense in nonsense, live in usa and have at least one firearm.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Your friends opinion just sounds like a common stereotype, where there are many for every race for every race and national background.

No different then how Americans would view the stereotypical eh accent that presumed by us Canadians.

As far as I can tell, who cares, ur white. Someone expects u to be a piece of white trash or some rich suit, can go f themselves for being so judgemental.

Also these anti white defence statements just leads to a chain reaction of arguments.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This will come full circle, people can only take so much. Trump 2016! ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: onequestion

I'd ask your Brazilian friend how he knows what a KKK rally is like...

I'd ask you if you understand hyperbole.

I'd ask you if you understand sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It is often difficult to tolerate cultural differences.
Choose to love and forgive for that is one of our main lessons in life...
don't be the one who's purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

btw, Chess players are racists

edit on 30-4-2016 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Metallicus
Haven't got a clue what your talking about. I'm happy with my identity. I've never been victimised for being white. If you have it's more likely that being an idiot and not the colour of your skin was to blame. Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it

I live in Chicago....don't consider myself an idiot neither.....and I get victimized on an almost DAILY basis for being white....in fact, just yesterday on the Redline, I was SHOVED out of my seat by a black man about age 25...he was 6'5" and I am a 50 year old, tiny Welsh type white gal....the ONLY thing I said was, "What the f@ck is WroNG with you" as he attempted to steal my phone when I tried to video tape him violently shoving me all while calling me a "white bitch".....

now, how would I be an idiot for being shoved around by a black man on my way home from work on the redline at 2:30pm in the afternoon? I was minding my own business and this was a full redline car...and there were other people on the train who simply looked away....didn't want to get involved.....THIS is the society we live in...maybe not in rural areas...yet.....but I bet Chicago isn't the only city with problems.......

I live in Rogers Park and anyone from Chicago would know where that is....and I get cat calls almost weekly....a white woman walking through a predominately black neighborhood......racial slurs ABOUND in MY day to day experience.....and I have yet to use a racial slur against a black person......a b@stard is a b@stard no matter WHAT color they are....

Not calling you out here....just trying to make a point that white victimization DOES happen!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

I believe you black people think white people are responsible for all their problems.

I've lived in the ghetto before in neighborhoods where white people were like four leaf clovers.

I've been followed almost stabbed held at gun point and harassed on all levels.

Luckily I was a young male training for professional fights so unlike you there were times when I was able to stand my ground and earn respect so to say.

It's OK to hate you though because your white and because you don't just hand them money and a great job with no hard work Its your fault.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I believe you're correct in that assumption that I, being white, am considered the cause of ALL their problems......what I think is missing in humans these days, it seems, is the ability to place ourselves in the shoes of others....as a white person, I TOO have had struggles....struggles based on bad decisions, being poor "white trash" and not having opportunities that having money and a solid family structure can open the door to.....

I think, and my husband agrees in some level, that SOME of my issues I have had in Chicago is that I don't cower when presented with this kind of BS I encountered yesterday on the Redline. I have learned the HARD WAY to keep my mouth shut....especially when I encounter angry, chip-on-their-shoulder black women......but I don't walk away either. When being pushed from my seat, I held my ground and attempted to video tape the incident......

Does the fact that I stand my ground make me a racist? (I am just asking in general).

My husband and I had already planned on leaving Chicago....I have now been assaulted 3 times in the past 3 years....one was a sexual assault. After yesterday's encounter, I have told my husband that I will meet him in the West, (we moved to Chicago 16 years ago from Salt Lake City, Utah), that I am leaving as soon as I can...for I see a BIG change happening...and I do NOT want to be in the big, over crowded and ANGRY city of Chicago when the SHTF.....I think it is safe to say that most of us on ATS can feel it coming......
edit on 4/30/2016 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
no I'm just in a very bad mood right now, best ignore my posts for the next few months. I don't want to offend anyone here.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is good. This self examination. You see, real racists don't believe they are racists because they are the only human in the room, in their mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yeah sorry bro, decisions are being made for white people. there was a mental condition where blacks felt they had to fear, respect, submit to white people. well folks are coming out of that slumber and see their are few reasons to fear, respect or submit to anyone let alone the people that killed many of their ancestors.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Don't give me this black people were slaves bs I'm Irish and we were slaves and treat like dirt and you don't herd me using that as an excuse for anything

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Don't give me this black people were slaves bs I'm Irish and we were slaves and treat like dirt and you don't herd me using that as an excuse for anything

Wow

Stormfront much?

At one time I thought your onequestion (if only) was irritating but thought provoking - all of it legit

Not anymore

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The psychology of those that hate the white race is they actually see the white race as superior and that is their problem not mine.

When they look at a white person they see superiority. I do not see myself that way. Some times I have such a bad day I feel less superior to my mutt wagging his tail. As a human, I have never felt superior to anyone in the racist sense that these whack jobs mean it. I may be a superior at the office or with my children but that is about as far as it goes.

I dont have the time and I surly dont hold any power over anyone. If they feel I am superior, I am very flattered but I dont see myself as such.

They are the ones holding this imaginary issue at the forefront of their very existence. They use it as a barrier to their success. Its a free country, more power to them..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have to wonder: how do all the minorities who feel owed because their ancestors were slaves feel about purchasing products made overseas by what is basically slave labor. Any factory that must put up nets to keep their workers from jumping off to their deaths is certainly the equivalent of slavery?

What about those Air Jordans and Iphones?
Where's the concern for the slaves making those products today?
Our whole society reeks of hypocrisy and greed.
It's become nearly impossible to tell the authentic from the contrived.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

My wife and I moved from Richmond, Va after 2 assaults and a stolen car.
Courtesy of those held blameless by virtue of color.
They are being indoctrinated to believe themselves victims and therefore blameless for anything done for self-gratification just as surely as others are being indoctrinated in to their own over imposed set of values respective of color and race.
It is surely a race to the bottom where no one is a winner.
What is being pushed is beyond competition, it is just shy of bloodsport and gladiatorial combat, instead of co-operation, mediation and moving towards a collective future decided by the people themselves.
It truly breaks my heart to see what they are trying to do to all of us, backing us further in to imagined corners where it becomes a fight to the death just for survival.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is a fair point, we're all part of that hypocrisy. I suppose it's easy to not have to think about it when the people being oppressed are thousands of miles away and we don't have to see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join