It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker Bees & Soldier Ants: America's Fascist Army

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
You're being hypersensitive.

What part of file a complaint or U2U me do you not understand? I will not discuss this further in this thread, any more blanket insults or threats of violence will be given warns.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Just becareful about saying this in public, there are people that have family in the military and ex-military people themselves, that won't take kindly to yours and DrFunks POV. Im not talking about a "slapfight" at Starbucks.......we're triained killers, never forget that.

LA_Maximu§

Who is threatening who?

I have no problems with you or anyone else here.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ok NO more insults from this point on, I will no longer tolerate anymore on this thread,

As Amuk says file a complaint or u2u but it stops here or this thread will be closed,

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A huge part of the problem with soldiers returning from this Vietnam-like madness is many come home, realize how wrong the conflict is/was and then try and deal with what they had to do in the line of fire. That can be very debilitating. That's why so many vets become drug addicts and alcoholics.

A good movie that deals with this very thing is Oliver Stone's "Born on the Fourth of July" starring Tom Cruise. It's the true story of Ron Kovic's journey from idealistic young Marine to paralyzed anti-war activist (during the Vietnam War). It's based on Kovic's book.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
guys go crazy. I've just been a viewer on this site for the last eight years, till I joined in January. And then I type on paragraph on how I understood the article, and today, I watch people much older than myself have idealogical fights. The best advice I can give, is take a gander on what they believe and why. Don't jump to conculsions. Plus, they should totally bring back the Mud Pit here, then you guys could fight all day and act like your in elementery school, before the whole ADD/ADHD scam happened.
(No offensive to people dianosged with ADD/ADHD or their families.)

But, I mean c'mon we CAN DO so MUCH BETTER than this.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would like to say to AL MAximus and Amuk:
I can honestly say that I love you guys like brothers who served. Thank you for just being yourselves. What I have read so far on these threads with your comments, I honor with respect of what you had to say.
Thank you both.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
Also I got a warning from Amuk, for what?? I said nothing that was rude or explicit to my knowledge, this is a blind attempt censorship of my opinion which I have every right to. Did GI_Wolves get a warning for implying I am a homosexual? I bet not.

thanks,
drfunk

Dr No degree:
Yes, more penatly than you. Sorry you were not censored...........lol Gee, it is a shame that this was done, but rules are rules new breed. Face life as it come, don't wine about it . Rude things you said, please exit to the next few pages. Read what you said, no manner at all, nor respect for others. Were you an only child? Spoiled brat.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhoooooooooo *shortened by moderator* ooooooo! America I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you complain you have rights...............Get over it......................

[edit on 26-1-2005 by GI_WOLVES]

[edit on 26-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Gee, where are the moderators now?

I'd appreciate it if those of you posting on this thread would keep your comments to the subject. I don't want to see this thread shut down.
Thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Can i ask WTF is going on in this thread?
I mean it doesnt make anysense!
Can someone exsplain please!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Can i ask WTF is going on in this thread?
I mean it doesnt make anysense!
Can someone exsplain please!

What do you mean? I will do my best to esplain.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
What do you mean? I will do my best to esplain.

I want to know what this "worker bee and soldier ant" thing is all about!
The original post is confusing!
you could explain it to me if you want

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This thread is based on what was written in this essay. If you have time, give it a read.

Worker Bees & Soldier
Ants: America's Fascist Army
Marching Boots Of Mass Psychosis
By Manuel Valenzuela
bellaciao.org
1-12-5

It is in times of fascism rising that armies of ignorance are once more resuscitated from the bowels of a society bordering on the edge of mass psychosis. The America at the dawn of the twenty-first century is no exception, for an army of fascism is being born inside its womb, its growing power in numbers and ideology granting freedom of action to immoral despots and juntas of warmongering greed addicts. Contrived through the mass manipulation of fear and hatred, xenophobia and ignorance, searing nationalism and blind theological faith, this army represents the greatest threat to the nation, and the world.
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Just becareful about saying this in public, there are people that have family in the military and ex-military people themselves, that won't take kindly to yours and DrFunks POV. Im not talking about a "slapfight" at Starbucks.......we're triained killers, never forget that.

LA_Maximu§

wow, first he blatantly calls me a homosexual now he is insinuating that I should be denied free speech because he's a
"trained" killer. Aww come on, you got nothing to be angry about unless you were among the many who did commit war crimes and atrocities. This constant denial and flatout refusal to accept that this did happen is really amazing amongst the conservatives here. You really can't read can you?? I am not a new breed, nay my beliefs have been quite standard in my nation at least for decades from my experience with people that Vietnam was a wrong war and that many soldiers did commit war crimes. The 'new breed' as I have put it is the new generation of these folks who are blindly patriotic and brainwashed on bush and cheney's neocon values, basically America can do no wrong and every conflict she fights is one that is righteous and the president is a "great man" (now come on do you really believe that? the bush administration is so secretive it would make Nixon jealous! an administration that illegaly and deliberately leaked the identity of Joseph Wilson's wife the ambassador sent to investigate claims of saddam getting uranium in africa and found them to be untrue!, Valery Plame, who was a CIA agent, basically making her a target just because this certain man criticizedthe Bush Administration. Just one example of foul play by them)

I don't really care that you are a "trained killer"
, it's still not going to scare others into having their voices heard and it certainly doesn't give you respect that your such a big man that you can kill others with a certain degree of proficiency and you love to boast about it. It seems that you hate true American values more than anyone on this thread, sad isn't it?

thanks,
drfunk

[edit on 26-1-2005 by drfunk]

[edit on 26-1-2005 by drfunk]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm only 19! This too much pressure! Just please everybody, I'm begging you guys, I won't get a mod, as long as you guys don't get into those stupid name calling fights. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPINION ON WHATEVER, JUST PLEASE SAVE THE ANGER FOR BIGGER ISSUES THAN THIS. Yes, I know what I typed, b/c their are bigger issues than this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
BSB2005

I agree 100%

I wish this topic would get back on track

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yes I agreee BSB2005, I too would like to get back at the topic at hand. I apologise if I offended people with my views but I hope that you will tolerate mine as I will try and tolerate yours as well.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
About worker bees..

Did you know its a big masonic symbol... A hive and bees?

Wonder what they're getting at?

Also worth noting here in holland... one of the posh departmentstores here (i guess like sears or something) is called "de Bijenkorf" or the "beehive".

Makes you wonder how they've divided their pie?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
Yes, I know what I typed, b/c their are bigger issues than this one.

Please enlighten us, then, on what they are; preferably in regards to this topic.

I'd like to comment on GI's childish remarks earlier.. that silly threat. That trained killer crap. Ya gotta love these ridiculously partisan people.. they love and honor their troops - UNTIL those troops disagree with them.
Then they start running their mouths and throwing things like threats around. That's exactly the kind of assinine Bu# our vets had to put up with when they came home from the 'Nam.

That mentality honors no one.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Listen up, I threatened nobody. I gave some good "advice" and It would be smart to heed it. American serviceman don't take kindly to being called "Babykillers" and there are some of us that won't stand there and take abuse like that.

I won't threaten anyone on this forum, but understand we soldiers are wired differently than you civilians. We take pride that we can endure hardships that would drop you civilians to your knee's crying....more that that we take pride that we stepped up and joined the military to take care of America....The Greatest Nation on God's Green Earth!

Anyhow, I read the apoligy about the "babykiller" comments, so Im willing to let this go.

Nuff said.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This has gotten completely out of hand.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join