It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker Bees & Soldier Ants: America's Fascist Army

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is an essay I found sorting through articles - yes - at Rense. Believe it or not, there are some very profound and enlightening pieces on that site. Granted there is also plenty of iffy stuff.. You just have to be able to separate the wheat from the chaffe. Read this with an open mind. It is profoundly and disturbingly true. It's discussing the state of our nation's psyche today.

Beware of those who post, immediately decrying Rense as BS. They fear truth, or worse.

Worker Bees & Soldier
Ants: America's Fascist Army
Marching Boots Of Mass Psychosis
By Manuel Valenzuela
bellaciao.org
1-12-5

It is in times of fascism rising that armies of ignorance are once more resuscitated from the bowels of a society bordering on the edge of mass psychosis. The America at the dawn of the twenty-first century is no exception, for an army of fascism is being born inside its womb, its growing power in numbers and ideology granting freedom of action to immoral despots and juntas of warmongering greed addicts. Contrived through the mass manipulation of fear and hatred, xenophobia and ignorance, searing nationalism and blind theological faith, this army represents the greatest threat to the nation, and the world.
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do not take this wrong, please read.

You are basically saying that this article accuses me and my brothers and sisters of the armed forces of immoral status. What do you truely believe without reading the BS? It is BS, EastCoastKid, a man or woman must know what beliefs they stand for within themselves, not by the written words of those who hatred comes out. In this essay, if you think about it has the element of Fear and Hatred within the words. Why would they write this essay and the words: Fascism, mass psychosis, immoral.
For me who sworn an oath to defend, it was for my family and others who seek a better way of life. When you give your word, you become a man, through it all with those choses you make before God himself. The fighting men and women are not out to kill innocent people, nor ignorances of war scares mentally and physically. What make you think that other countries are so compassioniate, trustworthy, and kind?
I am what I am, an American Veteran who served as those before me. For some will never understand what I stand for, they will mock me in the presence of the Lord, tell me their are no angles, burn the flag of America, and those people will teach their children fear of me and how I am a war mongor. At least I stand for something I will carry to my grave with honor, my truth.

P.S. Might want to check out the disclaimer...LOL

[edit on 14-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
This is an essay I found sorting through articles - yes - at Rense. Believe it or not, there are some very profound and enlightening pieces on that site. Granted there is also plenty of iffy stuff.

But you, in your infinite wisdom, have been able to determine that everything on Rense that trashes the U.S. and/or Bush and which therefore furthers your personal agenda is absolutely factual, beyond a smidgin of doubt. Great research!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
Do not take this wrong, please read.

You are basically saying that this article accuses me and my brothers and sisters of the armed forces of immoral status. What do you truely believe without reading the BS? It is BS, EastCoastKid, a man or woman must know what beliefs they stand for within themselves, not by the written words of those who hatred comes out. In this essay, if you think about it has the element of Fear and Hatred within the words. Why would they write this essay and the words: Fascism, mass psychosis, immoral.
For me who sworn an oath to defend, it was for my family and others who seek a better way of life. When you give your word, you become a man, through it all with those choses you make before God himself. The fighting men and women are not out to kill innocent people, nor ignorances of war scares mentally and physically. What make you think that other countries are so compassioniate, trustworthy, and kind?
I am what I am, an American Veteran who served as those before me. For some will never understand what I stand for, they will mock me in the presence of the Lord, tell me their are no angles, burn the flag of America, and those people will teach their children fear of me and how I am a war mongor. At least I stand for something I will carry to my grave with honor, my truth.

P.S. Might want to check out the disclaimer...LOL

I applaud your attempt to reason with ECK and his kind, however, I don't hold out too much hope for your success. I also applaud you and the others for your service. BTW, my stepson has just recently joined the Army and is almost done with basic training. One further note on that, since he was a small child he always wanted to be in the military. No one pushed him and he wasn't running away from anything or anyone. Wonder if ECK and his ilk really knoew what they wanted to do and be at age 18. Somehow I really doubt it. Anyway, ECK will continue to have his free speech rights as long as people like you and my stepson keep volunteering to protect those rights.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Wonder if ECK and his ilk really knoew what they wanted to do and be at age 18. Somehow I really doubt it. Anyway, ECK will continue to have his free speech rights as long as people like you and my stepson keep volunteering to protect those rights.

I think you will find that ECK served (in Gulf War 1?). It's hard to keep up with who did what but I'm sure he will confirm. So you might wanna hold off on any holier than thou speeches and pose a questions to people first.

As for people knowing what they wanted to do at 18. What does that prove? 18 is still a child, many people make decisions they regret early in life and correct them by getting into other professions that make them more happy. I come from a line of illustrators, draftsman and designers. I knew what I wanted to do at 12 and at 28 I'm still doing it. It proves nothing though.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If America were building some great fascist army, I don't think we would have cut troop numbers, or scaled back weapons programs drastically. The F-22 Raptor is the ony thing I need to point out. 500 of those could demolish any other airforce in the world with unbelievable speed, and minimal losses. Yet we aren't ordering half of what we really need.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
.Anyway, ECK will continue to have his free speech rights as long as people like you and my stepson keep volunteering to protect those rights.

Wait, I keep hearing this and I don't understand why. ECk is not an Iraqi citizen, nor a member of the Iraqi military, nor a member the Sunni tribe. And, as far as I know, he isn't Kurdish either. In fact, I believe he is a citizen of the United States. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this occupation in Iraq not a war of luxury?

Did we not CHOOSE to take up this armed conflict in Iraq? Did we have Iraqi resistance members swarming the streets of the United States before we invaded? And finally, did Iraq have anything to do with 9/11?

This is a war we CHOSE to have. It wasn't forced upon us. We weren't invaded by the already crippled armed forces of Iraq. We CHOSE to occupy.
And the reason why I'm putting CHOSE in caps, is because I hope you see them stick out.

Right now, they're not protecting America. They're dying for Iraqis who do not care about them. So, what I would like you to tell me, and I know you won't, because you're unable to grasp anything beyond black and white logic, is how these brave men and women are protecting our freedom of speech, by invading and occupying a hostile, but contained nation state that posed absolutely not threat to the continental United States.

They had no WMD. They had no nuclear capabilities. The had no navy or air force to speak of. For all intents and purposes, they had at their disposal the striking capability of Luxemborg, circa 1957. So, given this set of perimeters, I would like you to explain to me exactly how a reject like Saddamn Hussein posed a clear and legitimate threat to my freedom of speech.

It is certainly noble that your stepson will be placing his life on the line for the freedom and the liberty of the citizens of Iraq. But, your misguided patriotism and blind support for the men who casually treat our soldiers as test subjects for their political science experiments, will never prevent me from telling you exactly how wrong you actually are.

On a daily basis.

Now, does any of this mean that America is becoming some giant, fascist armada? Of course not, the Republicans have all the power in the world, and they agree on the size and color of dinner napkins. They're already splitting up into various factions, trying to tear each other to pieces as so clearly evidenced in the opposition that Bush has found to his Immigration policies. But, you're definitly more wrong on a consistant basis.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
For me who sworn an oath to defend

What are you defending against?

A country that can cause you no harm?

No blame can be attached to anyone in the armed forces, they follow the orders they are given. When they are ordered into wars of aggression which have nothing to do with defending their homeland, they do it without fear of recrimination (that's what the politicians are there for).

You write 'a man or woman must know what beliefs they stand for within themselves'. Do you truly believe Iraq was a threat to the US?

Considering they had no terrorist links, no WMD, no missiles that could get further than Israel, was that state really a threat to the mighty US?

So, do you believe it's right to attack a country that poses no threat to you?

As for the article, I think it's spot on. Look around this board alone and you'll find ignorant, bigoted, racist posts from Americans who think the solution to the middle east problem is to 'nuke all them ay-rabs'. I tried to watch Fox news a few times but couldn't stand more than about 10 minutes of the blatant propaganda.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The article is sorta of right, except the whole "facist"s thing is actually an NWO thing. Besides, not everyone is brainwashed to think Bush is great. Of chorse, keep in mind that the "The Illumanti" or as I prefer to call them "The LOSERS of LOSERS of LOSERS who run the world" are just brianwashing as much as possible to the Lowest Common Denomenator of People(think "Cowboy" of Big Brother 5), so they can centeralize power by giving them a "Micheal Moore" mindset(based off his book "Stupid White Men") and make the world a PIA communist system. That way Americans are crying "Help us! Help us! We need the UN and its PACS, and coperate sponsors! Help!" and tadda instant New World Order, plus as a bonus a "Fake Apocylpse" followed by a real one. The UN has the nicest people.(sarcasm) With dictators, murders, and satanists, don't forget hungery power and control freaks. They've brainwashed the world into thinking we're all gulliable so why not do a bugs bunny and surprise them?

Hey! on 1/17, the History Channel's having "The French Revolution" 9pm-11pm, and 1am-3am, we should all watch it. I think we'll learn something about brainwashing and Thomas Paine.

[edit on 1/14/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
BSB2005,

You actually understood the link, is actually not talking about our military but the followers of a new type of NWO.

The links use the world army to refer to the masses not particularly the military.

It also shows how our country has learn to hate and to discriminate with the help of the media.

I think if any of you would read the link carefully you will actually understand the link view.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So you might wanna hold off on any holier than thou speeches and pose a questions to people first.

I am far from holier than thou! quote me on this!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, with rense, I take what I read and put it in my grey basket. Rense is not TOTAL BS. They have some BS, some truth, some questioable, but rense is a pretty good spot to find unusual and interesting information. Like everything on Rense, additional research must be done to determine its validity or context. But rense is not the total BS site people think it is. Not like Pravda, or certain Islamic sites, or tabloid pages.

You simply have to get off your but and check the story out before you claim it true or false on Rense, because it could be either.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You simply have to get off your but and check the story out before you claim it true or false on Rense, because it could be either.

I have read it, even the quote East put up to start this thread. Read carefully.

"The America at the dawn of the twenty-first century is no exception, for an army of fascism is being born inside its womb, its growing power in numbers and ideology granting freedom of action to immoral despots and juntas of warmongering greed addicts."

He did not mention any other country!!
By the way, you might want to check out the disclaimer as well since I could not get off my but. Thanks you for letting rethink some thoughts I had.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Actually that post is an essay, and is just the views, personal views and feelings of the person that wrote it.

So if you read it you may find some sense depending of your personal views also.

I can break it down and analyzed it, just like anybody here could, but it would be on my own personal views and feelings.

If we brake it down perhaps it can bring some interesting points, how we are been manipulated to acept certain thinks without asking as why.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Actually that post is an essay, and is just the views, personal views and feelings of the person that wrote it.

Read my first post, thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
BSB2005,

You actually understood the link, is actually not talking about our military but the followers of a new type of NWO.

"The America at the dawn of the twenty-first century is no exception, for an army of fascism is being born inside its womb, its growing power in numbers and ideology granting freedom of action to immoral despots and juntas of warmongering greed addicts."

He is talking maybe in the future, we are living for now. NWO they can have, I will Keep the American of OLD. I am a dying breed!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Eastcoastkid has never had anything good to say about his country. There's no use spoiling a spotless record now. What I don't understand is why he would use as his avatar anything remotely associated with The Great Satan. If there's anything more annoying than unsubstantiated tripe, it's purple prose. This article has both.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ever hear of defending those who can not defend themselves? What about those people in Iraq, the women and children, yes there are men who have compassion in that country. They only want to have at least descent medical care, enviroment clean from chemicals, and at least live like a human being enstead of a door mat. Why not help those people, you have a problem with that?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You write 'a man or woman must know what beliefs they stand for within themselves'. Do you truly believe Iraq was a threat to the US?

Please do not take my comment and mix it with a question that did not say a threat. It is simple concept. Think about it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join