It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker Bees & Soldier Ants: America's Fascist Army

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hooyaaa GI_Wolves!!!

Im an old soldier also and listening to some of these kids makes my blood burn. Some of what Ive read here today is Treason in my book...worthy of a bullet in the head.

Theres a difference between an difference of opinion and outright treason and sedition during a war. You Liberals better think long and hard about saying this crap in front of an ex-soldier.

DrFunk...1 American soldier is worth a 10,000 like you. Our boys are the best of our society,...they are the cream of the crop. They are a**kickers and widow-makers with enough kindness in their hearts to help out the weakest in society.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Hooyaaa GI_Wolves!!!

Im an old soldier also and listening to some of these kids makes my blood burn. Some of what Ive read here today is Treason in my book...worthy of a bullet in the head.

Theres a difference between an difference of opinion and outright treason and sedition during a war. You Liberals better think long and hard about saying this crap in front of an ex-soldier.

DrFunk...1 American soldier is worth a 10,000 like you. Our boys are the best of our society,...they are the cream of the crop. They are a**kickers and widow-makers with enough kindness in their hearts to help out the weakest in society.

Uh, did you get penalty for saying this. I got the yellow flag........

Thanks LA for your comment. I am Ex-Navy and CeeBees. My family are in all of the services. I was taught the old ways. Funny how they die out and replaced by new breeds who wet their pants signing a selective service card when you turn 18.

See ya around LA. Glad to meet ya.

I will remeber your call sign.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
you have to be serious?? I didn't proclaim myself as a new breed, I am talking about your type that seemingly ignores and defies the lessons that history has taught us because of some ridiculous notion that the military can't be wrong and the continual idolizing of murderers. Because that's what a lot of those men were, nothing but cold hearted murderers and you deny it. A lot of those men were heroes too, I don't deny this though. Why should their be a military parade for such a disgraceful war? celebrating the murder of so many innocent people and also young men drafted in the military for nothing. I am glad there were no celebrations, at the time it felt it was distasteful at best.

The 'New Breed' is this great surgance of blind patriotism since the coming of the Bush Administration and 9/11, I haven't seen anything like it during my life. President Johnson didn't run for re-election for his second term, that's a fact. The handling of the Vietnam war by his administration was, and I agree awful (Those men shouldn't of been there), but the strides in domestic policy were second to none. Kennedy on a trip to Vietnam when he was a congressman before he became president I believe he said that America should have nothing to do with it and it cannot be won. Yet he did nothing during his term. Though when he was president an in concurrence with the defence white paper of 1961 on Vietnam and also coupled with those who opposed American involvement in the administration he choose a middle route, essentially not withdrawing troops from Vietnam.

The continual denial and basically ignoring the awful acts that were committed by soldiers over in Vietnam is also astounding. Not every fight the military has is one that is just or right. Vietnam was hell on earth and they shouldn't of been put in that position, this was a severe mistake by the US government and Vietnam was wrong to get involved in.

You're really mature for proclaiming me a homosexual aren't you? do you have something against homosexuals? is homosexuality disgusting to you? are you too weak of a man to allow homosexuals a voice and a place in our society because of your own insecurity? this homophobic nonsense is another ridiculous trend in society that needs to be cut down. For the record I am not gay, I am a heterosexual but I do not hold anything against homosexuals like you seem to do, it is none of my business and the way they wish to practice their lives doesn't concern me. For your knowledge, spin means this :

"To provide an interpretation of (a statement or event, for example), especially in a way meant to sway public opinion"

Also I got a warning from Amuk, for what?? I said nothing that was rude or explicit to my knowledge, this is a blind attempt censorship of my opinion which I have every right to. Did GI_Wolves get a warning for implying I am a homosexual? I bet not.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Hooyaaa GI_Wolves!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk

Hooyaaa GI_Wolves!!!

Every human life is equal, and this is just another attack by the pro-military at me. I am worthless because I don't believe in sending men to die in wars that are morally unjustifiable and are also dishonourable?? I am worthless for believing the men who were sent to Vietnam and died there should of stayed home and have had long productive lives, went to college, had families, grown old and then retired? I am worthless for thinking the military should only be used in the defence of a nation and not used offensively? I am worthless because I condemn the acts of those who committed war crimes?

It's just ridiculous, you men are the ones who truly do not uphold and defend the constitution or the men who sent to war. The men who enlist give a nation a great gift, their lives to defend your country and when this is abused it is your duty as a citizen to make sure that those men get home as soon as possible before they die for nothing.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Also I got a warning from Amuk, for what?? I said nothing that was rude or explicit to my knowledge,

Maybe I was just having a babykilling raping flashback and didnt know what I was doing. That was a direct insult to me and thousands of others and one I doubt would have been made in person.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
LOL!! and me talking openly about such shameful acts is an insult to you? It really happened and I will talk about it and not try and hide it. We have to learn from the mistakes of others and condemn those acts. We don't ignore other warcrimes, such the holocaust, abu ghraib and Nanjing Massace for instance as it is an insult to the memory of the victims and also to ignore the mistakes of history. This is an abuse of the power placed in you, as I have not insulted you directly, I have only provided my opinion on the validity of the Vietnam War and the warcrimes that happened there. It is not my problem if you disagree with them, you should respect that I am able to talk about such a dark period in american history so openly without having to resort to punishing me for my
views.

Oh and I would of told you the same thing in person, I am not scared to tell my beliefs to those who wish to supress freedom.

thanks,
drfunk

[edit on 26-1-2005 by drfunk]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

LOL!! and me talking openly about such shameful acts is an insult to you?

Blanket insults directed at entire groups are warn worthy. If you were specific about the issue, then I'd think you wouldnt' get warned, but if you said c.f. 'US soldiers were babykillers and rapists', then you'd have met the criteria for a warning.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

This is an abuse of the power placed in you, as I have not insulted you directly, I

Calling me a baby killing rapist is not an insult? How the hell do you know what went on there? Read it in a book? The vast majority of us did our job honorably, just to come home to people spouting the same BS as you are right now. People that had NO CLUE what they were talking about.

you should respect that I am able to talk about such a dark period in american history so openly

Respect someone calling me a Baby killer and rapist?

You have got to be kidding

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Oh and I would of told you the same thing in person, I am not scared to tell my beliefs to those who wish to supress freedom.

Then I sincerly hope to meet you some day

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
so you did kill babies and rape women in vietnam?? well I have no respect for you sir and it was an awful thing to do, god shall judge thee in the end and you cannot run from this. Please note that I didn't say all US servicemen did this, but a lot of them did some pretty awful things and even you must concede this.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

, but a lot of them did some pretty awful things and even you must concede this.

It depends on your definition of a lot and your definition of awful. If you mean killing other people and seeing your friends dying in horrible ways than yes.

If you mean raping women and targeting children then you are talking about a MINUTE fraction of a percent of soldiers. You get thousands of young men together and some of them will be scumbags. But to state that American Soldiers are Baby Killers and Rapists is hogwash. I never saw ANYONE do that and would have shot the bastard myself if I did.

It would be the same as saying Australians are baby killers and rapists because a FRACTION of your population has committed those crimes

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Boy, oh boy. Folks sure do get their panties in a bunch when other folks start discussing the horrid things that occurred in Vietnam. Guess what? Bad shyte happened over there. Bad shyte happens in all wars. Don't even try to deny it.

American citizens spit on returning soldiers. Why? 'Cos they were heroic?
No. Because the media back then actually showed the kinds of things that were happening in our name. Not everyone committed atrocities; but, some did. Some that did were not even in their right minds when they did. Things they had to endure were simply beyond human. Some were intimidated and followed others' leads. We humans are sometimes weak like that.

To attack someone for pointing out what truly occurred is WEAK. It is disingenuous. And it points to the fundamental fallaciousness of that whole "war." If you served with dignity and honor, there is no reason to get all bent of shape.

Our involvement in the Vietnam war should never have happened. Our men and women in uniform should NEVER have been placed in that meat grinder. If you all want to find and assign blame, blame it on the arseholes at the top who got us into it. They are the ones who will rot in hell for creating the monsters some refer to as baby killers.

*From one vet to another: If you start seeing red reading this, I suggest you go take your meds and/or seek counseling. You have serious issues.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

The Fear Factor is a crowd control mechanism

Bah. Joe Rogan could stop a few people, but not an entire crowd.

Dude, he was on the cover of Mens Health & Fitness he's way buff!!

that has us allowing the clearly fascist undertakings of today's US governement.

While I'll agree that there is large corporate interesting in government, I do not agree that the government is in any meaningful way, 'fascist', or had you intended it as mere 'allegory'?

but is a trickle down application.

For my own part I don't see the Bushes as fascists. They're hyper-capitalists, but thats not particularly important.

"trickle down fascism' means that there are no brownshirts.

I invite you to search on this topic of Fascism; I've been beating this drum for some time on ATS......canary in a coal mine style. Being hyper Capitalists, they've set an executive branch & overall federal governemnt that is run by former corporate executives or corp. lobbyists who solicited the same angencies they now run.....you can only get more of an overt corporate control of government if they decided to start having cabinet meetings during shareholder meetings.
The Brownshirts are the rabid ideology driven masses......do you doubt that they're all over? Blackshirts, Brownshirts or the Blueshirt faction were always the tools of the First Reich, as they are now, always the effect & not the cause. As the fear driven swallowed whole the nonsensical logic that an insurgent blown to s**t in an alleyway in Falluja was a 1 for 1 trade for a suicide bomber not detonating on the streets of NYC, that is how the trickle down secured their base.
So, Trickle Down does hold true to form. Reichstag Fire , anyone?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

American citizens spit on returning soldiers. Why? 'Cos they were heroic?
No. Because the media back then actually showed the kinds of things that were happening in our name.

As usual, your clueless and confused. I guess you really are a Kid. I have a 14 year old boy who is miles above you in regards to Patriotism and Intellect. I taught my boy to love America and stand by her. Matthew wants to go to college and than join the army as an officer.

The "media back home" you mention here has become Al Jazeera and a mouth piece of Al Qeida, they will show you the worst images and portray our troops in the worst light. In WW II, you, DrFunk and 3/4 of the media woulda been locked up for saying this about our boys at the front, but I guess at the Starbucks coffie shops, its Cool to bash our soldiers and our government. Its cool to insult our good President and his staff.

Just becareful about saying this in public, there are people that have family in the military and ex-military people themselves, that won't take kindly to yours and DrFunks POV. Im not talking about a "slapfight" at Starbucks.......we're triained killers, never forget that.

LA_Maximu§

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Warns are nothing. They disappear after a week or so don't they (I've never had one so I dunno)? That's a stupid policy if you ask me. And does nothing to discourage people insulting others, just ration it. Same with one line posts, I will gladly lose 20 points to not say more than I have to. Just think of it as an ATS Store feature where you can purchase a "one line post". Only the mods do all the money work for you. Service with a smile!

Don't sweat it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

To attack someone for pointing out what truly occurred is WEAK. It is disingenuous. And it points to the fundamental fallaciousness of that whole "war." If you served with dignity and honor, there is no reason to get all bent of shape.

I had a problem being called a baby killer back then and I have a problem with it now.He didnt say a handful of sick people done these things he said "American soliders were baby killers and rapists" that is a blanket insult. If you have a problem with it I suggest you file a complaint or U2U me.

*From one vet to another: If you start seeing red reading this, I suggest you go take your meds and/or seek counseling. You have serious issues.

I am deeply touched by your concern

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
you to search on this topic of Fascism

I've actually been looking into the nature of fascism and what not, not in great deatil tho, for a while now. Its an interesting governmental system. Apparently mussolini wasn't a racist in the way that hitler was, and didn't even want to work with him because he was such a rabid racist.

Being hyper Capitalists, they've set an executive branch & overall federal governemnt that is run by former corporate executives or corp. lobbyists who solicited the same angencies they now run.....

By hypercapitalists I tend to mean that the Bushes will, for example, push and support chinese participation in the WTO, rather than isolate a communist country in compliance with the Truman Doctrine, or support things like NAFTA and other global free trade zones. Fascists will be very much opposed to these economic policies. If one want to merely state that a fascist is any 'rightleaning radical', well, even then I'd find a hard time thinking of the bushes and their supporters as radicals. Although this possible new move torwards global militant democratic revolution certainly is radical, but not rightist.

you can only get more of an overt corporate control of government if they decided to start having cabinet meetings during shareholder meetings.

I'd really have to say, that in my understanding of it, that if, say, the head of American AirlineS was simultaneously the secretary of transportation, or if the secretary of defense was at the same time the head of a major military supplier, then that'd clearly be fascist. Having people who have industry experience be part of government, well, thats just inevitable.

The Brownshirts are the rabid ideology driven masses......do you doubt that they're all over?

Yes. There are many who are rabidly and importantly irrationally driven by ideology, but not in huge numbers, and they are not organized into anarchic gangs and paramilitaries.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Matthew wants to go to college and than join the army as an officer.

I hope he can handle being sent off to kill for Halliburton.

but I guess at the Starbucks coffie shops

Yawn.. I never go to Starbucks. I hate corporate wannabe coffee shops.

we're triained killers, never forget that.

I'm so scared.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I had a problem being called a baby killer back then and I have a problem with it now.

It shouldn't bother you at all if you didn't have a hand in atrocities committed.

He didnt say a handful of sick people done these things he said "American soliders were baby killers and rapists" that is a blanket insult.

You're being hypersensitive.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join