It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker Bees & Soldier Ants: America's Fascist Army

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To everyone that despises the current administration of the United States of America, even if you say you're an "American":

"We" don't care if you hate us. "We" welcome you to "openly" oppose us. "Our" wrath will come down upon the heads that oppose us like an asteroid "from the Heavens", and will find it's target!

Do not hide behind the guise of "American" and say you hate what we're doing!

Real Americans do not think the way "Liberals" do!

One day I'll have my vengeance! And you won't like it!

[edit on 14/1/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
To everyone that despises the current administration of the United States of America, even if you say you're an "American":

"We" don't care if you hate us. "We" welcome you to "openly" oppose us. "Our" wrath will come down upon the heads that oppose us like an asteroid "from the Heavens", and will find it's target!

I really thought threats against groups of people, whether political, racial, or idealogical was against the agreement everyone signed to be able to post here?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this clearly sounds like a threat of violence. Is there somewhere that we can complain to a moderator of some type?

Frankly, it's just not nice.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Look around this board alone and you'll find ignorant, bigoted, racist posts from Americans who think the solution to the middle east problem is to 'nuke all them ay-rabs'. I tried to watch Fox news a few times but couldn't stand more than about 10 minutes of the blatant propaganda.

You will have to excuse my brothers and sisters for the love of their country. I do believe you treaded in a realm of emotion ready to burst from the seams as to say. When a country like America is at its worst when we are slammed by you and others of how badly, killers, war machine, war mongors, and try to explain why we are doing it. Can you tell me we should not stand up for ourselves in the face of all nation who claim to be our friends, then treated us like we were diseased of mad cow?

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I really thought threats against groups of people, whether political, racial, or idealogical was against the agreement everyone signed to be able to post here?

I think it would be waterballoon used in the attack. I would not worry.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Last note: Why live in America?

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I agree with whoever said Rense is not total BS. Rense gets a bad wrap because a few people have made posts saying its BS and others see it and regurgitate the same line, it snowballs. Rense just puts the articles out there. If you dismiss a story just because of the domain hosting it you are doing little to deny ignorance (yawn).

The same can be said of the Drudge Report. He admittingly just puts whatever articles up there. Now Drudges might not be as outlandish as some of Rense's might, but fer cryin' out loud...Rense hosts a radio talk show which deals with topics of aliens and ghosts and bigfoot. If you think its all BS because of that then what are you doing at ATS?

Judge the subject matter, not the messenger.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this clearly sounds like a threat of violence. Is there somewhere that we can complain to a moderator of some type?

Frankly, it's just not nice.

Hey, I'm correcting you! It's not a threat of violence. I'm merely saying that one day, I'll be able to sit back and watch the eradication of unrighteousness from this Earth. Whether it's in this life or beyond. It will be out of my control.

That will be my vengeance, if you know what I mean!

BTW, what's not so "nice" about it? I wasn't born to be "nice." I haven't got a clue about what "nice" is!

I'll not apologize. I don't like "nice."

[edit on 15/1/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'll not apologize. I don't like "nice."
[edit on 15/1/05 by Intelearthling]

That makes the baby Jesus cry. Certainly not very Christian of you.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
Ever hear of defending those who can not defend themselves? What about those people in Iraq, the women and children, yes there are men who have compassion in that country. They only want to have at least descent medical care, enviroment clean from chemicals, and at least live like a human being enstead of a door mat. Why not help those people, you have a problem with that?

Why? because its quite clear THEY DID NOT WANT OUR HELP.

People who dont want our help should not recieve it. Forcing our help down their throats is only going to make enemies.

Its very simple. If a person or nation clearly does not want to be helped or "liberated" you do not do it, period. It seems a very simple concept to me. And it is very clear the Iraqis did not waqnt us there, nor should we have gone, and still do not want us there. When one considers the fact that the majority of insurrgence fighters are IRAQIS, that sends a clear message: America, get the hell out.

And with such sentiments, I find it offense that our resources and people are being wasted in this whole mess, when they could be put to better use serving people who want their help, the very same people that those soldiers signed up to protect: their own countrymen.

Our soldiers do not belong in Iraq spreading "democracy" and "freedom" to epople who have no desire for either, but want to run things their own way. Our soldiers belong here at home patrolling our borders from the clear and present danger of millions of undocument and unknowns crossing it every year, whose intentions, past, ect, are comeplete unknowns. These same borders our traitorous president has comprimised and opened to real threats.

They do not belong in a country that has serious unresolved issues and its own desires for its own determination.

I cant see why the rest of you cant grasp this concept. I shall avoid inviting any of you to my home, as it seems you are the types who think its ok to barge into someones personal space and fix things whether they like it or not.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Wow, you sound just like the terrorists we are supposed to be fighting. Scary.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think Intelearthling just is showing more proof that the article is true, look at his blind patrotism towards his country. I would say to just put him on ignore list becuase i dont think anyone likes listening to brainwashed babble.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I love my country but I am not blind to the administration bs, now I am unAmerican or a traitor?

I consider unAmerican and a traitor anybody that allowed our country to be used in our name to pursue personal agendas.

That is unAmerican and I considered an act of treason.

Now if you don't like my way of reasoning that is your problem.

And what are you going to do about it.

Is people like me that when countries are taken over we fight with our lives to regain our freedom back, while you hide in the corners afraid of what your govenment may do to you and your families.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I thought what was great about America is that everyone is alllowed to have their own point of view without fear of persecution? yet we find ourselves surrounded by these ex-US military grunts who somehow feel every fight America makes is a fight of righteouness, of good vs evil and we even receive threats from them because of our opposing views. Ever heard of Vietnam? what did we learn from Vietnam? what, you can't remember? neither can Bush, Cheney,the neo-cons or those who have blindly put their faith towards them.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Eastcoastkid has never had anything good to say about his country. What I don't understand is why he would use as his avatar anything remotely associated with The Great Satan.

Your definition of good is the problem.

My avatar represents one of the best, most honorable aspects of my life. I wouldn't expect you to understand it, or know what it means.

Truth is the objective. Ponder that Grady.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Gee, I really thought the article originally referenced was about ideological forces and intolerant attitudes that were hijacking political agendas. But I guess some people just had to have a discussion about Iraq and get defensive about the US armed forces (which are made up of a very diverse crowd of people no matter how and where they are being used).

I think the drfunk's reference to Vietnam is timely. Being raised within a stone's throw of the US and growing up watching Vietnam tear my neighbours inside out, I find it very sad to see much the same thing happening again. Certain people in control of the state machinery have decided to sell a massive military intervention into another country. Young people will die and be maimed, families will lament and the invaded country will be devastated with millions of it owns casualties. The great resources of bravery and self sacrifice will be burnt up and flushed into graves or will rot away in years of torment and self doubt. People at home will be driven into extreme attitudes and end up hating people who could and should be their friends.

And all that whipped up via ideology and media propaganda that screamed how necessary it was. Later, after long reflection and investigation, it became so very clear how UNnecessary and counterproductive to its advertised purpose it was. And how exploitive the real motives were of the narrow minded and selfish elite that sold it.
Iraq is a replay of a very bad nightmare.

I just hope that those expressing all this hate start having some sober moments sooner that it took 30+ years ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Has anyone ever stopped and thought that maybe the rift being torn between the mindless flag wavers and the people who see what is going on in Iraq and at home is all part of the governments plan? Divide the people over an issue like this, what a better way to tell who's playing on your team and who's not eh? It is sick though, it happened in Nam and it's happening again. Expect it to explode if a draft kicks in.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Intelearthling

Intelearthling you just sinned, see ya in Hell (we get to hangout forever buddy).

[edit on 17-1-2005 by ikillspys]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Folks have started referencing Viet Nam... Interesting, and yet, there is not nearly the riotous kickback that happened in those days. If you hate what is happening to this country, and the people, might it not be better to be doing something actively other than sitting in front of a keyboard and posting on a forum?

If you are upset, and sure that what you feel is right, rather than merely sit here and argue with the likes of Grady (No offense intended to you Grady), might it not be better to be sending notes/emails to your congressmen, and senators, your state representatives? There is even an email address to send emails to the White House. Does Dub read them? I doubt it, but you can bet your pea pickin' little heart that someone does. Further, if enough folks start sending those dissenting notes to the members of congress, and the White House, is it not possible that someone may start listening? Do you know? Have you tried?

Inevitibility is only inevitible if you do nothing ... And to kind of quote someone else famous in American history. All it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Now ... You who are dissenting, know as well as I do, mostly from your own past experience on this board that you are not going to change many minds with the continuous diatribes. And as large as the membership is on this board, it is a very small cross-section of America, its people and its opinions.

So with that in mind, why do you not find something constructive to do with your ire, and disgust? Who knows. You might very well be the one to change the whole course of human events. Often times, all it takes is one to stand.

I haven't even begun to address the original theme of this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To: sigung86

Those are very good suggestions. Dissent could turn out to be a more dangerous thing this time around but a lot of it would definitely be noticed. Unfortunately. some of us only live close to the US and cannot and should not directly participate in the political process there. But I hope that better instincts and cooler heads will prevail over the border. The american people have the qualities within them but will they have the will and foresight to freely express them in the current climate?

A note on the kickback issue. The US was in Vietnam for a long time before the huge protests kicked in. Take 1964 as a start date in terms of substantial deployments and lots of bodies coming back. The large "riotous kickback" did not happen for at least 3 years. Also, there were very large protests against the Iraq invasion right at the start. That never happened for Vietnam. The precise form of internal conflict could well take a different form and it might be more brutally dealt with this time but who is going to deny that the underlying polarization is well under way?

To: Veltro
Your idea is a possibility. They might not even care so much about the specific issue. Fostering conflict to keep people distracted is a long used tactic. There is also the tactic of creating problems, waiting for frustration, anger, and the demands for a solution to kick in and then stepping in with a ready made solution that was planned and prepared in advance.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
You are basically saying that this article accuses me and my brothers and sisters of the armed forces of immoral status. What do you truely believe without reading the BS?

Guess what? I served, with pride, also. I got out, deprogrammed and realized that as a civilian, it is now my duty to do everything in my power to make sure whatever administration is in power uses our military wisely. The truth of the matter, however bitter a pill for you to swallow, is that the Bush administration has used and abused our men and women in uniform unlike anything we have seen since Vietnam. Corruption sows corruption and corruption spawns abuse. I'm sorry you are incapable of understanding this. My friend, a Vietnam vet, has a saying for folks who blindly and ignorantly support this unGodly regime and its policies: YOUR FLAG AIN'T GONNA GETCHA INTO HEAVEN ANYMORE! You might wanna think about that - that is if you truly give a shyte about those serving our nation. They need the support and oversight of their citizenry now more than ever. Without our demanding accountability from our representatives/leaders, we leave the troops in Iraq hanging in the wind.

What means more to you (everyone), your own personal fears and Xenophobia, or the the TRUTH?

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join