It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

How do you fit and Infinite number of quantum split realities into a finite space?

LIke this:

fractalfoundation.org...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
a reply to: Gryphon66

in the country i live now (Portugal) i never heard about a "mandela effect" or anything similar
also never heard about it in my own language - which is german.
but thats just me ofc

Thank you glowdog!

So you find the fact that this seems so constrained to American experiencers as odd as I do?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Nope. I'm asking that you stop the name calling and off topic posts focusing on other posters. Thanks

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

everything about this is odd

specially the reactions that people have are odd- on this thread, on blogs i read
-inclusive my own reaction.

i found some British and French commenters on blogs about the dilemma thing so it is not only an American phenomena i guess

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

If you remember where you saw those comments from British and French folks I'd sure love to look at them.

Yeah, reactions are passionate it seems.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: homeskillet

I just searched ebay for her old albums and it say's McEntire........

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

dilemna.info...

last commenter on the right called dominique

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

LOL Oh my...yes, please stop the BS and just be honest. One moment you say we are completely wrong and it is just a faulty memory thing, the next you claim you never disagreed with us and the Mandela Effect is real, then you are back to saying it isn't again. You make various posts which ignore the conversations, lie and twist things around. You accused us of not answering your points, to which I responded with the that post. I asked you questions which you have been ignoring all along, all the while flat out lying that we are ignoring the questions. If you want to ignore certain points because you cannot answer them, fine, but do not keep talking as if you have been involved with the conversation.

This should never have been allowed to carry on for this long...

I really like ATS and I love this thread, but how on earth can people have a conversation like this? I feel like I need a response from the ATS staff at this point. I honestly do not know how to continue.
edit on 5-5-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog

dilemna.info...

last commenter on the right called dominique

Thanks.

So, here's another logical puzzle to consider ...

Let's say we have 3 different "ME Experiencers"

#1 Remembers the dilemna spelling but is fine wth Berenstain and the location of Sri Lanka.

#2 Remembers the Mr. Roger's Neighborhood theme as saying "the neighborhood" rather than "this neighborhood" but for the most part, remembers everything else as can be substanted by known facts and records.

#3 Remembers almost every known "ME" on the "alternate" possibility rather than what can be demonstrated as historical fact.

Would you say that all three of these folks are "experiencing" the same "Effect(s)" ... and if not, why not?

(That question is also open to everyone interested in positive conversation and speculation as well!)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

In the spirit of communication, I'll repeat myself one more time:

1. I have never said that any poster here is wrong, delusional, stupid, or any other insult.

2. I have maintained throughout that I have considered the situation regarding the "Mandela Effect(s)" and find that the simplest explanation is memory, perceptual and cognitive mistakes amplified and exacerbated by internet communications.

3. I have acknowledged from the beginning that "the Mandela Effect(s)" is a real sociological phenomenon. To do otherwise would be absurd.

4. I have no responsibility to respond to your posts or anyone else's. I have responded to many posters in the thread who attempt to communicate in a civil fashion.

5. I haven't falsely accused you of anything. I have asked you to stop the name-calling and off-topic ranting about myself and others you disagree with.

6. What should not have "been allowed to carry on so long"? Your off-topic name-calling and baiting? I agree.

7. I have a suggestion. Ignore my posts. I'll ignore yours. Stop the repetitive posts complaining about "trolls" and just state your own beliefs, understandings, positions, and speculations about the topic: because I AM NOT THE TOPIC.

Thank you kindly.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We can't claim to know for definite that God is in some way being represented by aspects of the experience of the Mandela Effect, and I think that in truth, you know we aren't talking in definite terms (but you like to pretend that we are, because it suits your approach to this topic).

The primary reason I state that I believe (yes, as opposed to the simple 'experience' of the ME, I am stating here a personal belief - can you see the difference between belief & experience? I know you will pretend the two are being confabulated by thread contributors, but they are not) - anyway, I believe that effects like the ME, and some other stuff that's been going on (eg the UFO phenomena, strange effects in the solar activity, etc), could be interpreted as the 'signs' that Jesus told His followers to watch for, because they would signal the End of Days.

Now if we think about it, He didn't give any further details (that we know of) on what these 'signs' would be. But it's clear to my mind, that whatever He was talking about, would be something that was largely 'obvious' as a deviation from our normal experience of Reality. What could be more obvious as a strange deviation from Reality than something like the Mandela Effect? How can such an effect be considered a normal subset of our Human experience? The answer is, that it can't - and furthermore, it's begun to manifest within a very short time period, ergo it might signal a 'time' in terms of epoch-making. UFOs present a similar situation - is 'someone' up there in the skies, observing & covertly interacting with us? That's quite a deviation from ordinary Human experience. So I think that these events, these effects, are quite possibly the 'signs' that Jesus told His followers to watch out for, as signalling the approach of the End of Days (the time when the earth would be renewed, with evil rulers removed, ushering in a golden age for Humanity).

Now there's a thought that just hit me. If these effects are in part signalling the end of the current 'world order', then quite clearly the established Elite, the Globalists, the Fourth Reich, The Powers That Be, would be greatly perturbed to learn that perhaps the end of their rule was about to come upon the Earth. If this were the case, there would be some quite vehement opposition to the spread of ideas that increased the number of 'observers' of these strange effects. Perhaps reducing the number of observers (by ridicule, forum sliding, and other disinfo tactics) will delay a critical mass of observers from awakening, and thereafter contributing to the mass 'observer effect' - which could be a mirror of the strange effect seen at quantum scale, where the presence & attention of an observer leads to a specific effect (in some cases, according to the expectation of the experimenter, for example). Could quantum-like effects be manifesting on a macro, world scale? Perhaps that is why the clever attacks, distractions, floods of misinformation, disinformation, etc, are gathering steam. Preventing people from taking part in the macro-events of observation of the strange ME phenomenon, might slow down the approach of some cosmic event which is otherwise unstoppable?

Just spit-balling, but those are some of my thoughts on the God connection. He's (perhaps) making people aware that Reality is fluid, under conscious control, and is about to change drastically, sweeping away the corrupt order as it presently exists. So don't say I didn't answer the question (which is one of your key responses, I've noted)

Amen! Let it be.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
if that god you talk about exists i would expect something more elaborate than Berensteins,depends and Darth Vader dilemmas ... i mean it´s the end-times so i guess it would deserve some more drama and pathos...but who knows ?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I heard somewhere that the CIA had developed a drug which can make a person feel like eight minutes is actually a hundred years, or something to that effect - that they had a drug which can 'slow down time' for the experiencer. That, to me, sounds like a most hellish proposition...

As you say, even without drugs, time can be perceived differently by different people.

I have a feeling that this is a matter of 'superpositional' experience - that all options for the perception of an experience are always available at all times to all people. The actual memory which one person has, as compared to that of another, is perhaps solely due to a quantum 'trigger' event. As in, all memories are valid, but the trigger, whatever it is, is what causes the differences in perception.

Superpositional... More fun stuff to contemplate (more fun stuff that the trolls will twist & ignore as it suits them..)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: TombEscaper

I have a question.

Why do you guys think that the Mandella Effect only has a bearing on things like child toys, diapers, records...

With the obvious exception of Mandela, the claim being that he died in prison 20 years ago.

Otherwise its been inconsequential items...

Maybe someone can call the maker of Depend/s and ask them if they changed their branding?

www.depend.com...

Of they had switched product names, there would be a record of it that is viewable by the public. A business is issued a tax ID# only one time. Thereafter, if they choose to change their brand name, they have to update the changes in the system in order to be able to continue use of the tax ID# for that brand.

There is no record of anything like that for the Depends brand name. I had a friend of mine run a copyright search on the logo and company records and, according to what was viewable, it looks as if the brand was always registered under that name.

However, the percentage of people who know better (at least in their reality, however it may be created or edited) is growing larger by the day. There is a record for the sale of the depends.com domain to depend.com, but no record of the company changing the trademark name.

If it had simply been the company switching the name and there was a record of it, no one would think twice about it. And if just a scattering of people were noticing the change, it could easily be blamed on faulty memory. But that's not what is happening here.

If alternate realities are merging with this one by some fluke of the Universe, and that is explained sufficiently, which it has at least once in this thread, then so be it. There's nothing we can do to stop it. It'll still be upsetting but at least we can move past that and reinvent our world view to adapt.

But if this is something being done to us, ALL of us.., we deserve to know the truth behind why. To me, that's the scarier possibility of the two. Other people might be bothered more by the alternate Universe though. Everyone is different.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

I see your point and accept that it's strange. Why would such trivial changes be the facts that 'woke us up' to the Mandela Effect? Why would that signal the End of Days?

I believe it's nothing to do with the details of the changes - they can be as trivial as BerenstEIn/ BerenstAIn, or as massive as New Zealand shifting from North East to South East of Australia (which is how I remember it from my childhood encyclopedia). I think that the point, is that the changes occur at all - that something has 'triggered' a whole host of tens of thousands (or even more) people, who all share particular memories that simply aren't corroborated by the current evidence...

What is driving the perception of these changes? The question itself is the answer - something so far out of leftfield has arisen, that we'd all better wake up & pay attention - something got strange, and who knows, it may get stranger still. I think that the purpose of the events, if we can read into it that there is a purpose (and that's a personal choice, unlike the actual experience of ME in itself), then it is simply to make us pay attention to the apparently evidenced fluidity of Reality. Because Reality is reeeeally strange - quantum effects confirm it - but now macro effects appear to be mirroring that strangeness..! What's going on? We should definitely be paying attention...

ETA - please don't anyone think I'm an ignorant creationist who thinks all non-believers should burn in Hell. I promise you, that's not me, and never has been. I fully respect people's right to choose belief patterns of one type or another - we're on the same ride, facing the same challenges, and according to our unique circumstances we all follow different paths. I respect that, and value diversity of belief - it keeps us sharp, we're able to interact on a deeper level, if you catch my drift. So yeah, please don't think I'm a closed-minded Bible-thumper, I promise I'm not. But yeah, I'm Christian in my outlook.

edit on MayThursday1615CDT11America/Chicago-050003 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, per ETA too.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No, I try to take people at their word ... when they prove themselves reliable.

I'll repeat to you personally as well as another ATS member; I am not trying to take away your belief.

At the same time, I'm not going to pretend that my understanding is any different than it is ... either.

I'm totally befuddled by the antipathy that you and several others are showing. I haven't called you any names, nor implied that you're delusional.

Why do you or anyone else here CARE what my position is? To the extent that you make all these nasty little off-topic posts.

I've commented, and given reasonable corroborating evidence, on what I see as the most reasonable explanation.

And that's that. Enjoy your speculations and communications here, and so will I.

(I'm not commenting your summation of the effect you think "God" maybe having on the "Mandela Effect(s)" because for me that's even more irrational than temporal anomalies or dimensional shifts. Again that's MY TAKE; you can believe what you wish, and good on you for doing so.)

If my posts upset you so much, please don't read them.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm totally befuddled by the antipathy that you and several others are showing. I haven't called you any names, nor implied that you're delusional.

Why do you or anyone else here CARE what my position is? To the extent that you make all these nasty little off-topic posts.

That right there, is evidence of your tactics. Where, in the post to which you were replying, did I mention you personally? Why is my post 'nasty...off-topic'..? The answer is, I didi not refer to you, or anyone else specifically, and I did not make any 'nasty...off-topic' comments. Everything I wrote was bang on-topic, and here's you, trying to claim that somehow I'm on some sort of rant, hateful of you & others for no specific reason. Blatantly that's not the case, I will quote my own post to prove it. Done with you, you little troll.

post by FlyInTheOintment

We can't claim to know for definite that God is in some way being represented by aspects of the experience of the Mandela Effect, and I think that in truth, you know we aren't talking in definite terms (but you like to pretend that we are, because it suits your approach to this topic).

The primary reason I state that I believe (yes, as opposed to the simple 'experience' of the ME, I am stating here a personal belief - can you see the difference between belief & experience? I know you will pretend the two are being confabulated by thread contributors, but they are not) - anyway, I believe that effects like the ME, and some other stuff that's been going on (eg the UFO phenomena, strange effects in the solar activity, etc), could be interpreted as the 'signs' that Jesus told His followers to watch for, because they would signal the End of Days.

Now if we think about it, He didn't give any further details (that we know of) on what these 'signs' would be. But it's clear to my mind, that whatever He was talking about, would be something that was largely 'obvious' as a deviation from our normal experience of Reality. What could be more obvious as a strange deviation from Reality than something like the Mandela Effect? How can such an effect be considered a normal subset of our Human experience? The answer is, that it can't - and furthermore, it's begun to manifest within a very short time period, ergo it might signal a 'time' in terms of epoch-making. UFOs present a similar situation - is 'someone' up there in the skies, observing & covertly interacting with us? That's quite a deviation from ordinary Human experience. So I think that these events, these effects, are quite possibly the 'signs' that Jesus told His followers to watch out for, as signalling the approach of the End of Days (the time when the earth would be renewed, with evil rulers removed, ushering in a golden age for Humanity).

Now there's a thought that just hit me. If these effects are in part signalling the end of the current 'world order', then quite clearly the established Elite, the Globalists, the Fourth Reich, The Powers That Be, would be greatly perturbed to learn that perhaps the end of their rule was about to come upon the Earth. If this were the case, there would be some quite vehement opposition to the spread of ideas that increased the number of 'observers' of these strange effects. Perhaps reducing the number of observers (by ridicule, forum sliding, and other disinfo tactics) will delay a critical mass of observers from awakening, and thereafter contributing to the mass 'observer effect' - which could be a mirror of the strange effect seen at quantum scale, where the presence & attention of an observer leads to a specific effect (in some cases, according to the expectation of the experimenter, for example). Could quantum-like effects be manifesting on a macro, world scale? Perhaps that is why the clever attacks, distractions, floods of misinformation, disinformation, etc, are gathering steam. Preventing people from taking part in the macro-events of observation of the strange ME phenomenon, might slow down the approach of some cosmic event which is otherwise unstoppable?

Just spit-balling, but those are some of my thoughts on the God connection. He's (perhaps) making people aware that Reality is fluid, under conscious control, and is about to change drastically, sweeping away the corrupt order as it presently exists. So don't say I didn't answer the question (which is one of your key responses, I've noted)

Amen! Let it be.

edit on MayThursday1615CDT11America/Chicago-050008 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
On the "here's another one that I'm having trouble with ... "

#1 Cup Noodles

or

#2 Cup O'Noodles

(Link to Google Images)

Oddly, that one is almost as hard for me as the Mr. Roger's theme.

But, the material, photographic evidence is there. Let me say again that I do understand the "jarring" nature of discovering that memory can be so malleable.

I would guess that I've conflated that in my mind with Lipton's Cup A Soup.

So, again ... I'm not denying that these things happen, but I am saying that for me, it's about memory and perceptual errors.

Your Mileage May Vary

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Wow, finally you're on-topic. Nice find, let's hope others can sorroborate. As far as I know, this is the first time you have deigned to inform us that you personally have experienced the Mandela Effect.

Welcome to the conversation. Please carry on in this vein & quit with the troll-esque comments, we're happy to have a normal discussion with anyone, past history can be excused.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Done with you, you little troll.

Hmmmm ... I'm delusional about this name-calling as well, I imagine.

Great! I hope you and others will focus on our topic rather than other posters.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join