It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
I guess I was too focused on this:

a collision of our expanding bubble with another bubble in the multiverse would produce an imprint in the cosmic background radiation—a round spot of higher or lower radiation intensity. A detection of such a spot with the predicted intensity profile would provide direct evidence for the existence of other bubble universes.
from this article and

After careful analysis of the spectrum of the CMB, Chary found a signal that was about 4500x brighter than it should have been, based on the number of protons and electrons scientists believe existed in the very early universe. Indeed, this particular signal—an emission line that arose from the formation of atoms during the era of recombination—is more consistent with a universe whose ratio of matter particles to photons is about 65x greater than our own. Read more at: phys.org...
from this article and missed it. Where exactly did you see that?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I would say you didn't actually find the correct spelling of Gahdhi a year ago.

The map fallacy is just that, a fallacy. Again, map makers do different things to make a map fit on a single page. They move continents, islands and enlarge/shrink land masses.

You are using a circular logic again by saying "yes, memory is faulty, but non mine, I know this was a fact?". How do you know it was a fact? Because your fault memory is telling you it's a fact. See the circular logic there?

I also like how you say "I don't remember it, but some people say" about the bond girl. If you don't remember it why are you using it as proof of your view? The girl who liked Jaws never had braces. She had perfect teeth and she didn't mind that Jaws had metal teeth. That was the point of the shot.

Then, you say people who disagree with you are "Shady". The video just proves what I have been saying the entire time. That's just poor form on your part.

Another logical fallacy: Your coworker disagrees with you and remembers it correctly, so that is PROOF of a timeline merge. Please research logical fallacies. You really really need to. You can't use them in a debate or argument.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Good sleuth work on the copyright search for Depends. I remember the 's' as well but also recall noticing the change a while back. That's one company with a massive, long term marketing campaign and there can't be many people who haven't heard of them. Just the joke factor alone has been a huge meme over the years.

'Tis so hard to pin down the actual esoteric/metaphysical causes for things but I've thought of plenty of possibilities. Right now, that's all they are -- possibilities.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

A fan since Purple Rain was released. To me, it was always "Get through this thing called life". Otherwise I'm very supportive of the Mandela effect because I've experienced the Mandela thing itself as well as other bizarre changes like remembering very distinctly that certain people passed but apparently they didn't. I did think Reba McEntire's name was Reba McIntyre. Because I remember being annoyed that it wasn't spelled quite like it sounded.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: AcerM

Are you a Finnish native?

I wonder what makes the difference ... do language "barriers" act like some sort of firewall?

Also, the derivation was

Silly Symphonies (Disney, 1929-39)
|
|
Looney Tunes (Warner Brothers, 1930-1969) and then Merrie Melodies (Warner 1931)

Yes, native Finn. No one here mentions Mandela Effect by any language, not even our conspiracy sites.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So the"effect" has effected her as well and she decided it was her memory. But, she did experience the discrepancies.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Look again. You're focusing on the boundaries touching, not the universes themselves touching. I already linked those articles earlier in the thread as well as the press release associated with them, so you haven't brought anything new to the thread. Maybe come down off your fence more often to read the thread. Read all the sources of the article and the paper.

You are focusing on the situation where two bubbles touch each other, but don't merge with each other. In the case of parallel universes, you could probably transfer data at the point of contact, some billions of light years from where you are now, but the universes couldn't merge without destroying each other.

I linked several papers on this in the Berenstain thread going back to 2014.

The multi-worlds theory has been a favorite of mine since I first saw Sliders in my early twenties.
edit on 5-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

So the"effect" has effected her as well and she decided it was her memory. But, she did experience the discrepancies.

Right, we've all experienced the "discrepancies" we're just reacting to them differently and finding different explanations.

If I can ask you two clarifying questions on your previous posts to save copy paste time?

1. You mention copyright sleuthing on the Depend brand. Reading that post, it seems that the friend stated that the copyright registration has always been Depend (Undergarments)... right? How does that fact prove anything out-of-the-ordinary?

2. You mentioned the "actual esoteric/metaphysical causes for things" ... do the apparent conflicts in the discussion go back to this point?

Perhaps rather than Skunk Works ... this topic needs to be in the paranormal area? (Honest question, promise no "snap-back")

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
yes, actually I do read source material and footnotes. still missed it i suppose. soo....where is it? I didn't catch that link. the boundaries aren't the universe themselves. don't you mean the border? could you explain that a little better because it's not making much sense to me. I've read every page in this thread and don't recall seeing your links to those articles. care to prove it?

so you haven't brought anything new to the thread

thanks for the kind words Mr Disinfo Agent. real nice.

edit on 5/5/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarified a question

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

In your reality? We are getting into SJW type of stuff here. If I deny your reality I am triggering you...

In reality it is, and has always been tunes. Why? Because this reality is the reality. Your "reality" would be an alternate reality. You have no proof of your reality other than faulty memory. You can't keep using your memory, or the memory of others as proof.

Answer me this: Have you actually read the scientific papers on mass false memory?

I get the feeling you haven't. You called yourself an X-Man earlier in the thread so I think you like the idea of being from an alternate reality.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

!. I wrote good sleuth work because the person thought to have someone do a copyright search to look for any name changes which have to be registered.

2.For me, yes, because the way I see this physical reality is there is always a non-physical part behind everything. I'm not sure if that answers your question.

Paranormal, that's a tricky word. Lol! Skunk Works is fine.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

My apologies, threads confused.

Thread it was posted in, same subject

In my reality these threads were the same. Obviously there was a timeline shift.

What is the conclusion of the quantum physicist?

Physics churns out parallel universes with ease, but accessing or having aspects of alternative realms invade our universe appears to be the stuff of fantasy.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

!. I wrote good sleuth work because the person thought to have someone do a copyright search to look for any name changes which have to be registered.

2.For me, yes, because the way I see this physical reality is there is always a non-physical part behind everything. I'm not sure if that answers your question.

Paranormal, that's a tricky word. Lol! Skunk Works is fine.

Thanks for the responses. "Non-physical" seems different from "esoteric/metaphysical" to me.

I'm not questioning OP's choice of forum per se except for the issues surrounding advocating any non-fantastic solutions.

But, c'est la vie. Thanks again.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I thought it was Say La Vee?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Both Grphyon and myself have claimed several times we have experienced the Mandela Effect. I think the difference between you and us is we are willing to accept the boring proven scientific explanation over the unable to prove, fantastical explanation.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I thought it was Say La Vee?

Heh. I only know things in my own reality.

Sometimes, when my memory proves to be accurate.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I think you are combining Cup Noodles and Cup O Soup.

Cup o Soup was from Lipton.

Edit: Oh man, so I just googled it and it was Cup a Soup...

Images, Cup A Soup

See, this would be a Mandela Effect for me. I seriously remember Cup O Soup. Guess what? I was wrong. No alternate reality for this guy.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
McEntire is a well-attributed alternate spelling of the surname. (As is Mcentire)

Ancestry.com
edit on 5-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

Also, another linquistic anomaly noticed here ...

The "Mandela Effect" affects people.

Peculiarities of language should probably also be considered as a factor here.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think you are combining Cup Noodles and Cup O Soup.

Cup o Soup was from Lipton.

Edit: Oh man, so I just googled it and it was Cup a Soup...

Images, Cup A Soup

See, this would be a Mandela Effect for me. I seriously remember Cup O Soup. Guess what? I was wrong. No alternate reality for this guy.

I did exactly the same thing this morning. Realized that I had never really eaten "Cup Noodles" but another brand, remembered "Cup o' Soup" and then was confronted with "Cup A Soup" ... that did REALLY bother me.

But it bothers me about my own memory, not ... well, you know ...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: TombEscaper
I also like how you say "I don't remember it, but some people say" about the bond girl. If you don't remember it why are you using it as proof of your view? The girl who liked Jaws never had braces. She had perfect teeth and she didn't mind that Jaws had metal teeth. That was the point of the shot.

Now that is a case of faulty memory if I ever did see one.
I remember her having braces.
My guess is they removed them digitally on later releases due to the paedophilia connotations, as with the braces and pigtails she kinda looks underage.

Unless anyone has an old VHS version of it in which she doesn't have the braces?

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join