It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: alienDNA

Nah, I just like messing with hidingthistime, she gets really nervous and she also gets attacked a lot about all this stuff, and takes it quite seriously, so I try to interject humor...
yes, I need to learn to ignore the actaul trolls and be less defensive.... this subject is like a crash course for that.

Like I said, I am glad you get me! Laughing in times like this is needed pretty badly.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: hidingthistime

i just picked a random map. looks the same on any other map :/

edit:

image.shutterstock.com... ustralia-57629734.jpg

I know, that is the scary part.... I was hoping it was a bad map, but nope.... again a crazy move.

I really wish there were some explanation....

Maybe the 2012 people were right? We died in 2012 and now are in a place of nearly instant manifestations, and are causing this?

I have no clue, not one theory sits well with me, yet I can not deny it is happening.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So NZ actually changed places just within the last couple of hours... cause I looked earlier and it wasnt like that (to the best of my memory lol, which prob aint so good now, im not sure of my own name or age anymore, it might just be an ME and Im really 36 and not 33 :/)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

So NZ actually changed places just within the last couple of hours... cause I looked earlier and it wasnt like that (to the best of my memory lol, which prob aint so good now, im not sure of my own name or age anymore, it might just be an ME and Im really 36 and not 33 :/)
just breath....I know this is some scary stuff going on, which is why we spend so much time in here looking for support.

This has taken over my life, as I tried to debunk it for so long and then realized I had to somehow accept this new reality....

I have had to mourn the old wolrd I lost and left, even though it was horrible for me there, and I love it here.

I have had to realize that there is something so much bigger out there than anyone will tell us.

I have had to realize alien life must be true, and am pretty sure they have our human governments by the kahonas etc...

I do think we are in a better place than the old world though, we have more power here, though this place is full of trolls, bigotry and rascism that was not accepted in the old world, so many things are better here, like more individual independance etc, and liberated thinking in some areas.

I guess this is the NEW WORLD they spoke of... I guess this is their NEW WORLD order.... I dont really mind it here, I have to admit.
edit on 24-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

because if we are dealing with a multiverse/parallel reality situation, Mike "Berenstain" will always have remembered himself with that name.

Translation: "My memory is so infallible and Godlike that I can peer into the lives of others and know things they themselves do not know." How would you feel if I told you that you know nothing about your family history because I can recall it and you cannot?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Where did you ever try to debunk it? You latched onto this out of the gate.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It sticks out so much for one reason. I'm a former Army brat and I spent 1992 to 1994 in Schweinfurt, Germany. We had one tv station (AFRTS the armed forces channel). There were no commercials or music videos. We got back to America June 4, 1994. I spent the entire summer before school absorbing commercials and music videos like a sponge. I have Asperger's syndrome and I was fascinated by everything I missed.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

because if we are dealing with a multiverse/parallel reality situation, Mike "Berenstain" will always have remembered himself with that name.

Translation: "My memory is so infallible and Godlike that I can peer into the lives of others and know things they themselves do not know." How would you feel if I told you that you know nothing about your family history because I can recall it and you cannot?

Well, I guess that's an accurate translation according to your cognitively dissonant take on this subject; that being, a constant tunnel-visioned, self-deluded propensity to see ME experiencers claiming things (such as an infallible and Godlike memory) that they do not claim. Is there any particular reason why this continues to be done by the same few "naysayers?" Aside from the Mandela Effect, this could be an intriguing "psychological study" of its own. 100+ pages of people seeing and rebutting against something that is not even being claimed. It's mildly frustrating, but far more fascinating.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2016 by jacygirl because: posting elsewhere

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wow.. Youre WAY too deep in the rabbit hole.. I dont even know what to say tbh..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

What are you saying with this information? There is or there isnt any land on the north pole?
Cause there isnt. There are plenty of ice mass though.
And plenty of expeditions and temporary camps have been setup there during the years.

edit,
just watched a few minutes of that video but was shocked on how completely lost he seems..
he is zooming in on the south pole on Google earth and says the graphic effect that happens is the inner-earth sun... and that Svalbard never existed...
wacko... i hope you guys don't fall for that person as he is most likely a disinformation agent..

edit 2,
ah..saw you edited out your post. good idea.
edit on 24-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well, I guess that's an accurate translation according to your cognitively dissonant take on this subject; that being, a constant tunnel-visioned, self-deluded propensity to see ME experiencers claiming things (such as an infallible and Godlike memory) that they do not claim. Is there any particular reason why this continues to be done by the same few "naysayers?" Aside from the Mandela Effect, this could be an intriguing "psychological study" of its own. 100+ pages of people seeing and rebutting against something that is not even being claimed. It's mildly frustrating, but far more fascinating.

Then please explain why your "memory" that the Berenstains spell their name "Berenstein" is correct, and their memories false? What makes you so special?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Then please explain why your "memory" that the Berenstains spell their name "Berenstein" is correct, and their memories false? What makes you so special?

That interview with Michael Berenstain explains it perfectly. It's another example of memories being created by mispronunciations. He's dealt with it his entire life. Once again, the people most familiar with the situation have the correct memories. Just like the people who live in NZ know it was in the same place the entire time.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

but tigertatzen said she had friends in nz that says it's different.. :/
so how do you explain that?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Interesting. I must have missed that part. I would be interested in hearing her friend's perspective of things that are different now and how it was realized. Was it an overnight thing where they suddenly noticed they were merging onto different roads or lived in a different apartment? Was it a slow change over time? Obviously, remembering it differently on a map is much different than living in the location and thinking that it has physically moved; as that would involve numerous major differences.

Can we schedule an interview?

edit on 5 24 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Lol, you did the exact thing that was just described, rebutting against something that was not being claimed.

Noone said other people's memories are wrong, only you guys are saying that.

This is fascinating indeed.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

It's called a straw man argument, another logical fallacy you obviously aren't familiar with, and he did nothing of the sort.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Interesting. I must have missed that part. I would be interested in hearing her friend's perspective of things that are different now and how it was realized. Was it an overnight thing where they suddenly noticed they were merging onto different roads or lived in a different apartment? Was it a slow change over time? Obviously, remembering it differently on a map is much different than living in the location and thinking that it has physically moved; as that would involve numerous major differences.

Can we schedule an interview?

way ahead of you. I already asked her to invite her friend here for some q and a

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You can't get anything right can you.

He didn't? Then what is this,

and their memories false

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yet again, condescending hyperbole on your part. What is so threatening or off-putting about someone being certain of something they remember? Many people have very specific recollections of why they remember the "stein" spelling; some even have surnames with the same "stein" ending and have recollections of specific life events involved with the Berenstein spelling. These type of things tend to get generally disregarded by the "skeptics," who merely continue to regurgitate their "faulty memory" banter. So really, what you and others like you are claiming is not only a "faulty memory," but downright delusional recollections of events that never actually happened for these people. Instead of continuing to ignore and dismiss the testimonials of those with these type of recollections, you may as well just admit that what you are really claiming is that they are delusional and have invented specific past memories that never took place.

It's all rather moot anyway, because the "Mandela Effect" is not nearly as predicated upon "long-term memory" as some of the objectors want to insist. It is more of an issue with consciousness and perception.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join