It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: hidingthistime

Ok whatever I called him senile. Fine.
So wheres the proof? Third time Im asking you. Dare I say.... There IS no proof?
all we have is evidence for now. We are building the case, and investigating.

To some, our own eye witness may be enough proof to us personally, but proving to someone else isnt really my goal. Finding others and coping with it is my goal.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zen64

its still berenstain.
just that people pronounce it as stEin, so that is what people remember it as.
Its almost frightening the lengths people will go with their beliefs when proof is right in front of them.
And I have MY head in the sand.. yeah.. okay...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

There is also a possiblity that we live in a computer simulation. But until proof arrives - I for one will go with what we can prove NOW.
And I cant for the life of me understand how anyone could see it otherwise as that goes against logic.
Why believe something there is no proof of - when proof exists already explaining it...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

all we have is evidence for now.

For now. But if the effect is real, the evidence will go away and you will think that Berenstein was always spelled Berenstain.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Exactly. "They"* are already contradicting "themselves".*

* I said they and themselves cause that person already said "WE are building the case" and "finding others".
Like they are some sort of special group of people. Im really starting to understand the mentality now.

One vid with two seemingly hippies on a beach in uruguay said, that they are chosen by god to ascend, and all of us not believing are left behind for the full rapture.
So a common theme here seems to be christianity.
Why am I not surprised.
edit on 25-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Trippin420

let me guess - you asked your wife to spell " burensteen " - thats how i hear berenstien

and you wonder why you get the result you got ?????????????????

if you had pronounced it differently - you would get different results

Really? When someone says Berenstein, you hear them say "bur" at the beginning of the name? That's gotta be them making a pronunciation error...forgetting there's an extra 'e' in the spelling. Saying "Bernstein" by accident, rather than "Berenstein", cutting the word short by an entire syllable or saying it like that and actually using three syllables.

Although...a lot of people didn't have phonics in school, so that could be a contributing factor as well. I wonder how many people say it that way?
edit on 31495America/ChicagoWed, 25 May 2016 05:49:46 -050031am31145America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Missed text

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Exactly. "They"* are already contradicting "themselves".*

* I said they and themselves cause that person already said "WE are building the case" and "finding others".
Like they are some sort of special group of people. Im really starting to understand the mentality now.

One vid with two seemingly hippies on a beach in uruguay said, that they are chosen by god to ascend, and all of us are left behind for the full rapture.
So a common theme here seems to be christianity.
Why am I not surprised.
oh give it up! Stop making something out of nothing and twisting peoples words and intentions.

We are not the borg, we are individuals trying to figure this out, no one speaks fro us all, we are all just brought together by this, some have only seen for days, some for years...

You act a if we should all speak as one?

Now THAT is living in fantasy land!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

But you dont HAVE any evidence for now. You dont have anything!
All you have is a bunch of naive people, a bunch of hoaxers, and a bunch of conspiracy thirsty people - who are all experiencing a natural phenomenon.
Thats what you have.

There is nothing to figure out. But like I said... for some people, i.e you, it will be very hard to come back from this. You are in too deep.
You wont accept evidence to the contrary, but you will accept something that cant be proven.
Even if you are RIGHT - it cant be proven.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

all we have is evidence for now.

For now. But if the effect is real, the evidence will go away and you will think that Berenstein was always spelled Berenstain.
nnow that would be terrifying....

To have my memories wiped would be a violation as no other....

I better remeber.... man that would be scary!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

But you dont HAVE any evidence for now. You dont have anything!
All you have is a bunch of naive people, a bunch of hoaxers, and a bunch of conspiracy thirsty people - who are all experiencing a natural phenomenon.
Thats what you have.
NO.

That is all YOU choose to see.

We have a ton of evidence you ignore.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Again with the "we".
No. You dont have any evidence. None.
Also, you have no clue what I chose to see or not. Also you dont know what I ignore or dont ignore. Ive 'studied' this ME "meme" ( :O meme.. ME-ME! OMG) for about a week now, diligently.
And I am an avid experiencer myself.

You really have no clue, mate. Im sorry to be so crass. I really am.
I did not want to go there but you kinda forced it.. so there it is.
You are completely lost in fantasyland and I dont think you'll ever come back.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Really? When someone says Berenstein, you hear them say "bur" at the beginning of the name? That's gotta be them making a pronunciation error...forgetting there's an extra 'e' in the spelling. Saying "Bernstein" by accident, rather than "Berenstein", cutting the word short by an entire syllable or saying it like that and actually using three syllables.

Although...a lot of people didn't have phonics in school, so that could be a contributing factor as well. I wonder how many people say it that way?

Exactly, and this is why I said at the beginning of this thread that the Berenstain bears are never remembered as Berenstein by Italian and Spanish speakers, because phonemes don't change as much as English. In Italian and Spanish 'a' always sound like 'a' in apple, so the Berenstain bears have always been pronounced Berenst-A-een, with 'a' like apple, so there is no Mandela effect for the bears in Spanish and Italian.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Quite a few from the Berenstain thread years ago thought it was Bernstein. It all depended on how they heard it pronounced.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I'm fluent in french and speak Spanish well. I can attest that if you put any kind of accent on either language it makes the native speakers not even come close to understanding you. Hence why they don't see the Mandela Effect. As as been proven pretty well, this is an english language effect and mostly American.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I'm fluent in french and speak Spanish well. I can attest that if you put any kind of accent on either language it makes the native speakers not even come close to understanding you. Hence why they don't see the Mandela Effect. As as been proven pretty well, this is an english language effect and mostly American.
there are many other cultures and countries and languages noticing this. It is happening all over the world with just the map changes alone!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I agree and I've also said so from the beginning. I have lived (grew up) both in Italy and South America and I am always looking for the Mandela effect in those languages, but so far nothing.

Hiding has also posted xrays that showed their anatomy is the same as ours.

The Arctic has been proven to still have ice like it alwyays did.

Maps on the internet have all sort of errors that may confuse some people. In fact nobody recalls flying from NZ to Australia going southbound.

But the question still remains, although we all have our own opinion about it: why is this happening to North Americans in such a large scale?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

nnow that would be terrifying....

To have my memories wiped would be a violation as no other....

I better remeber.... man that would be scary!

You are claiming everyone's memories are constantly being re-written; a universal violation. Some people seem to think they are immune, but when you point out that this means they must have exceptional qualities, they take offense and call you names.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

there are many other cultures and countries and languages noticing this. It is happening all over the world with just the map changes alone!

No there aren't. Please prove me wrong.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Good question! I wish I could just forget about it and go back to my old life now. I have had enough of it, but there is no turning back....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No there aren't. Please prove me wrong.
yes there are but I cant add you to skype groups and you guys wont watch any of the videos we post, so you just choose not to look at it, no matter what we dig up for you.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join