It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

But the question still remains, although we all have our own opinion about it: why is this happening to North Americans in such a large scale?

Because our educational system is a miserable failure. Americans are no longer taught geography, and have been brainwashed to believe that science is a matter of opinion. Americans have come to think that freedom of expression means that all statements are equally true.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: hidingthistime

nnow that would be terrifying....

To have my memories wiped would be a violation as no other....

I better remeber.... man that would be scary!

You are claiming everyone's memories are constantly being re-written; a universal violation. Some people seem to think they are immune, but when you point out that this means they must have exceptional qualities, they take offense and call you names.
dont you find it odd that mostly people over a certain age are only effected, like people too young to remeber before 2008 mostly seem fine?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Agartha

But the question still remains, although we all have our own opinion about it: why is this happening to North Americans in such a large scale?

Because our educational system is a miserable failure. Americans are no longer taught geography, and have been brainwashed to believe that science is a matter of opinion. Americans have come to think that freedom of expression means that all statements are equally true.
you do have a goooood point there. I will definitely agree there.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

dont you find it odd that mostly people over a certain age are only effected, like people too young to remeber before 2008 mostly seem fine?

It is exactly what you would expect... faulty memory has been associated with the aging process since the dawn of recorded history. The more your memory has to keep track of, the less accurate it is bound to be. Think Grandpa Simpson. Also, even children can lose track of whether memories are of real events, or imaginary.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

And you are not the first American to say this to me when I have discussed the Mandela effect. Americans and Canadians I've met in London, they've all said the European education system is much better and stricter than yours. Very sad.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: alienDNA
I dont understand how you guys can take someones subjective memory of say the bible as proof of anything.
I dont get it.
How is that proof?
And yet all youtube videos say proof, and some people in here seem to feel the same way.
This is exactly what I warned about in my first post in this thread many pages ago.
We've allready lost some people to the rabbit hole on this one, and there probably is no coming back for these people once they get lost there.
Once a person believes something its hard to get them to come back from it.
And since there is no proof anywhere, at all, for this.. well you can hopefully see the problem here.

What is good about this video? Its a man talking about how he remembers the bible different than it is now. He is of age and is probably getting a bit senile over the years.
Where is the proof? Yet you believe it hook line and sinker like its facts.
Why?

a reply to: Trippin420

So the more logical explanation for you, rather than that you remember it wrong - is that the world changed?
Really? I want you to really think about that one.

Given that Hawkins and others warned that Cern could mess with the fabric of reality and cause black holes, is it not a possibility?

The year 2008 is related in a couple of ways. Does anyone know if Cern did anything big around that time?
I'd look into but I don't have time right now. On a quick smoke break at work.

The Large Hadron Collider was first turned on in 2008. I looked it up to be sure.

link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

It's all rather moot anyway, because the "Mandela Effect" is not nearly as predicated upon "long-term memory" as some of the objectors want to insist. It is more of an issue with consciousness and perception.

Memory= (Consciousness + Perception) / Time.

link   

Stop. Just stop it.
You are making a mockery of yourself.
I watch every single video anyone shows. I read everything.
How dare you claim what me or anyone else look at or not look at.
Oh wait I forgot.
And youve yet to shown a SINGLE shred of evidence.
Not ONE SINGLE PIECE of evidence exists.

WTF. So youre talking with 8 year olds now about the ME? Thats effin close to child abuse to mindfu** a kid like that. Or how else would you know "most 8 year olds or younger seem fine" ??
edit on 25-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Poor education on the rest of the world.
Some people get all their "facts" from social media and youtube or skype, then repost these "facts" as if they were true.
Lack of personal responsibility - "It cannot be me, it must be the rest of the world at fault".
People not wanting to be left out of the latest silly fad.
I saw it on the internet, so it must be true!
edit on 25-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I dont understand how you guys can take someones subjective memory of say the bible as proof of anything.
I dont get it.
How is that proof?
And yet all youtube videos say proof, and some people in here seem to feel the same way.
This is exactly what I warned about in my first post in this thread many pages ago.
We've allready lost some people to the rabbit hole on this one, and there probably is no coming back for these people once they get lost there.
And since there is no proof anywhere, at all, for this.. well you can hopefully see the problem here.

What is good about this video? Its a man talking about how he remembers the bible different than it is now. He is of age and is probably getting a bit senile over the years.
Why?

So the more logical explanation for you, rather than that you remember it wrong - is that the world changed?

Given that Hawkins and others warned that Cern could mess with the fabric of reality and cause black holes, is it not a possibility?

The year 2008 is related in a couple of ways. Does anyone know if Cern did anything big around that time?

The Large Hadron Collider was first turned on in 2008. I looked it up to be sure.

So what? The Fermilab Tevatron had already been working for twenty years at that point.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I dont get it.
How is that proof?

Why?

So what? The Fermilab Tevatron had already been working for twenty years at that point.

Ok and...so what? Another member asked a specific question and I gave a specific answer to that question, as you can clearly see as was quoted above my reply.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Stop. Just stop it.
You are making a mockery of yourself.
I watch every single video anyone shows. I read everything.
How dare you claim what me or anyone else look at or not look at.
Oh wait I forgot.
And youve yet to shown a SINGLE shred of evidence.
Not ONE SINGLE PIECE of evidence exists.
I have shown videos in my threads over and over for days, and people respond 2 seonds after I post a half hour video, tearing it apart on the title alone! There is no way they watched a half hour bideo in 2 minutes! Even a 5 min vidoe, gets a response too quick for them to have watched it.

You may be different, but I was baited by you earlier and no longer tust you.

You may be right, I may not have posted in THIS thread a lot, but all I have done is post videos some days it feels, over in my threads.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: Trippin420
WHAT in the F is going on something is off i can feel it..

You're not the only one!!

I happened across a YouTube video today made by a guy who is really into the Bible and has been for years, and he talked about the changes in his old, family Bible (received in the 60's) and across the board of Bibles.

Here is an 18 minute video for anyone who has the time and is interested.

Good video.... nearly in tears here....

Yes the bible is written in my heart, but i dont deserve to have it written on mine.... i have abandoned religion and the bible. I do love a creator though....or creators, and am glad to be here.....

I am speachless....

Anyone noticed that all the passages with "bottles" are written in red. I am not really into Bible, but I know many versions gets altered to use less old words and try to use more common words fir "easier understanding" or to appeal to "modern" readers and to. And changed passages are often written in different colour or at least have annotations and explanations about changes. So maybe he remembers wording from earlier versions?

If that's not the case, why is there a red and black text?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ok and...so what? Another member asked a specific question and I gave a specific answer to that question, as you can clearly see as was quoted above my reply

The implication is that activating a powerful particle accelerator is responsible for the effect. The Tevatron was nearly as powerful as the one at CERN.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

When did I bait you? I dont sink that low to do that.
Not everyone is like that.

I DO have alot of MEs happening to me. Yesterday it was NZ. Today it'll be something else.
That doesnt mean I think that CERN or Paralell Universes have anything to do with it.
Or any other non-provable theory.
What CAN be proven however, is how our memory works - and that is well enough explanation for me until proof of otherwise appears.
And yet NO PROOF EXISTS for anything OTHER than the fact that our memory is flimsy and peculiar, and we share the same brainfunction as other humans. So naturally this is going to be "happening" to alot of people.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

WTF. So youre talking with 8 year olds now about the ME? Thats effin close to child abuse to mindfu** a kid like that. Or how else would you know "most 8 year olds or younger seem fine" ?? [Quote]

Wow, calm the heck down.... talk about overly dramatic!

I was talking about the kids in a lot of these videos.... geeze...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Ok and...so what? Another member asked a specific question and I gave a specific answer to that question, as you can clearly see as was quoted above my reply

The implication is that activating a powerful particle accelerator is responsible for the effect. The Tevatron was nearly as powerful as the one at CERN.

Ok...well I suppose if you believe that particular theory, it would matter. I do not, but he said he was on a smoke break and couldn't look something up; I knew the answer but looked it up just in case I remembered wrong. I personally don't believe there was a time shift or anything like that, but I'll still help a fellow member out regardless.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krneki

The scary part is they changed in the 1611 kjv too.

The red are supposed to be when Jesus was talking I think?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krneki

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: Trippin420
WHAT in the F is going on something is off i can feel it..

You're not the only one!!

I happened across a YouTube video today made by a guy who is really into the Bible and has been for years, and he talked about the changes in his old, family Bible (received in the 60's) and across the board of Bibles.

Here is an 18 minute video for anyone who has the time and is interested.

Good video.... nearly in tears here....

Yes the bible is written in my heart, but i dont deserve to have it written on mine.... i have abandoned religion and the bible. I do love a creator though....or creators, and am glad to be here.....

I am speachless....

Anyone noticed that all the passages with "bottles" are written in red. I am not really into Bible, but I know many versions gets altered to use less old words and try to use more common words fir "easier understanding" or to appeal to "modern" readers and to. And changed passages are often written in different colour or at least have annotations and explanations about changes. So maybe he remembers wording from earlier versions?

If that's not the case, why is there a red and black text?

Red text in the Bible is to denote that those words were allegedly spoken directly by Jesus.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Just dont bring kids into this, thats not right on ANY level.
Not to prove or disprove. Not to use as source or what have you. Leave them out PERIOD.
Of course I get upset when you do that. Why wouldnt I. Call me overly dramatic if you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join