It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You'll just have to get your running shoes and catch up in his thread when you can. I'll catch some of it at least and catch up with the rest later in the day. So I guess you won't be setting up a lunch date for me with him? LOL

Well, I have to get some sleep you time travelers. Have a lovely rest of the day! Love and light!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Oh no, Queensland!

10:30 EST... I think that's 12:30AM ... think!! Haha, I'm no good with converting time. I have three times set on my computer so I know that it's ~currently~ 3:07AM EST and 12:07AM PST... according to the computer clock anyway. It could be wrong. Trust nothing! Haha

A podcast would be wonderful, though I am terribly lax when it comes to watching or listening to things unless I get reminded a million times. Reading is good though, I can take it at my own pace and easily slip back where I left off. Will have coffee awaiting me in the wee hours of tomorrow morning so I can read it all before work! Muahaha!

Edit:
Goodnight Miss Night!! Sweet dreams!!!

Double edit:!!!! No! Lies! It's Wednesday tomorrow! Hooray! That means I can spend all day reading it, *whew*.
edit on 10 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I think a podcast of a live radio show could do such a guest justice ...

Especially one who garners such polar opposites.

Instant moderation by the hosts would equal a more educational experience I am sure ...
😎

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A Strange Thing Happened To Me Years Ago Before I Found ATS.
I Was Clueless About The Workings Of TPTB And Couldn't Seem To Escape The Rumors About Them. I Was An Ordinary Guy With A Job, Paying Bills, Just Living, Surrounded By Bad Company. They Just Kept Dishing Out Weird Stuff. At Some Point Freemasons Became The Subject. So... One Night While I Was Alone... I Came Across A Freemasonic Site. I Clicked On... And Did Some Reading.
I Was Charmed By Them And Thought They Had Answers To Many Intriguing Questions I Had.
So... I Decided To Seek Them Out. And It Wasn't Long Until I Found Them. They Had This Site Where You Could Easily Become A Member And Participate In All Their Forums.
Well... As You May Have Guessed... I Signed Up. Immediately I Began My Quest For Knowledge. My Questions Were Simple. Mainly About Their Experience With The Higher Code Of Morality.
But... No One Would Answer My Questions. This Went On For About A Month. Politeness It Seems Has It Own Agenda. Anyway... Since There Were No Responses... I Left Them A Courteous Message Saying Greetings And Thanks And Farewell.
Then... All Of A Sudden I Get About 14 Responses From Actual Freemasons Who Kindly And Dearly Bid Me Farewell. Each One Added How It Was Sad To See Me Go And Even Stranger Still How I Should Rethink Leaving The Site. The End!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Man...*smh* Those Poor Dogs... I Hate Myself For Laughing So Hard.
Why Would Someone Conclude Dogs Look Good As Blocks...???

Blocks + Dogs = Blogs (Did I Get That Right???)...
edit on 10-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Hahaha ...

They say owners resemble their dogs ...

I can only imagine ... πŸ‘€

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Good morning everyone.
I'm getting ready to leave for work.
I'll be trying to respond to posts that i didn't comment on yet.
But I'll be on my phone to do it.
So the going will be slow.

Have a great day everyone!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I Finally Have A Thousand Stars... Didn't Think It Could Happen.
Now... What Do I Do With Them... ???

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Saving mine for an ATS Corvette !

😎

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Good morning my friends!

That was funny Timely, a ATS Corvette! I think I'll save mine for a ATS Excalibur! I thought those cars were so classy with a sporty touch. Least you have a good head start on the stars. I might be awhile!

This picture makes me feel like the Shed should be just off somewhere beyond the mountain

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Nice pic. One !

@Errolls was pretty nice too !

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
In for the evening, doing the graveyard shift in The Shed.

Off out later to feed some abandoned kitties.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I Think I'll Buy Into The Signature Thingy. When You Have A 1000 Stars... It Is Time-ly.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

This site is great for checking timezones - it even has a meeting planner too, for multiple timezones.

BLT

ETA - second BLT - meeting planner

edit on 10-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Oh yes indeed quite nice it is. It never really dawned on me that you can post .gifs on here. There are some awesome ones out there. I assume it is just a code to place one here?

Good morning to you Bob, hope all is well. I think its great you feed the strays. lol I feed all the wildlife strays around my house. I'm actually kind of amazed more cats haven't found their way over here. Of course now that I have said that..... lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well, I am hoping to pick up a stray to keep the other kitty company. Will see how it goes.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Post it up as you would a jpeg.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Well that sounds easy enough! Thank you

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
I Finally Have A Thousand Stars... Didn't Think It Could Happen.
Now... What Do I Do With Them... ???

Put them in your pocket.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!!! I was a good girl and went and voted this morning. Now I’m running behind and trying to get caught up. LOL But the weather is nice here so I refuse to complain, give it time and I am sure I will find something to whine about. HAHAHA

I loved the ATS radio shows!! I worked nightshift back then and used to LOVE to listen to them. Plus it was so neat as a newbie to have voices to link to avatars.

a reply to: Night Star
I absolutely LOVE that picture. She is so adorable.

I don’t think I have had the chance to give you a proper hello. Hello, Pinocchio. It is so very nice to have you in The Shed!

a reply to: Errollorre
Tom that is beautiful!!! Tell Gail not only did I get them out of the dark forest but I got to slime all the bad guys! LOL

That picture is gorgeous! And yes, I think The Shed is just around the bend.

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Oh a new kitty! I have the itch and am wanting one so bad!!! Send us some pictures!! Good luck!

If I missed anyone this morning I am sorry!!! [[[SHED HUGS]]] to everyone!!

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join