It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Good morning all.

Onehuman, was that you that posted the chickens? They pretty. We are putting a pool in our new run for the ducks and I'm just using a small one so the chickens can get out easy if they fall in.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Good morning,

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Good Morning All.

Kaelci Love the entry.

Cody When this breed :Shar Pei" was introduced to the dog community back in the day. I wanted one soooo bad.

But my love for the German Shepard breed just wouldn't allow me to get one. Still they are so adorable.

Timely Square heads?? Not my cup of tea. But the puppies themself are cute.

I am off this morning to buy some wood to put a new transume on my boat.

Hope everyone has a pleasant day.

Bacon for everyone!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kitty Kat, looks yummy!
What do you get when you cross a pig and a chicken?
The best bacon-and-eggs of your life.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
We want pictures!! I am sure the the ducks & chickens will love the new pool

a reply to: Quantum12
Mike breakfast looks amazing!! I might be here for a while…LOL

a reply to: crappiekat
Yum bacon!! Well I learn something new every day. I had to look up and see what a transume is.

In naval architecture, a transom is the surface that forms the stern of a vessel. Transoms may be flat or curved and they may be vertical, raked forward, also known as a retroussé or reverse transom, angling forward (toward the bow) from the waterline to the deck, or raked aft, often simply called "raked", angling in the other direction.[1][2][3] The bottom tip of the transom can be approximately on the waterline, in which case the stern of the vessel is referred to as a "transom stern", or the hull can continue so that the centreline is well above the waterline before terminating in a transom, in which case it is referred to as a "counter stern"[4] or "cutaway stern."[5]

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yes that was I that posted the chickens! I was excited for you when you mentioned you were getting chicks and ducklings. We were just never on at the same time to really talk about it. Most of the chickens in the previous picture we had ordered as chicks too. Now all grown up and laying like crazy. I just went out and took these pictures so you could see that they have a LOT of room to roam, and they do!

They love it around the duck pond. They go so far into that tall grass you cant see them sometimes. Really pretty fearless and also seem to like the water. Get along fine with the ducks. We were going to get some of that grass cut back,, but as you can see, we have a momma herself sitting eggs in the duck house, so we didn't want to disturb her. Hard to see, but the boys are in the water protecting her.

I do have rock like steps into that kiddie pool that they are using and I don't have the water deep at all so they can get out easily enough. The raccoons have been using it at night. They love the new addition too! I just put a new deer feeder up, so I wont be surprised to see them drinking from it as well. Hopefully at least.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I would love to have a little pond! Do you have problems with any predators during the day? I wish I could free range my birds. Learned that lesson the hard way.
Dang dogs.
But we are hoping with the new 5 foot fencing, we will just have to worry about the turkey buzzards and hawks. I plan to make some mini shelters out of pallet for cover though. We are hoping to finish it all this weekend. I'm sick of painting fenceposts!
Do you lock the chickens up at night?
Oh, and we have two hens that went broody, so we may have even more babies!

@Kat, that bacon sure looks good.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
OK, just had a weird phone call from the boss tonight.

Apparently he, myself, two others in another office, all have to do a swap around and change rooms ... TOMORROW!

Four rooms in total, one is a meeting room, have to be reorganised wef tomorrow.

Why?

Feng shui.

Apparently a visitor was in today with the even bigger boss, and he said to do this as he "knows feng shui" and it has to be done before he goes back to Shanghai.

That will make my day tomorrow even more interesting.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Martin. Sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain.

I tend to have a'lot of spelling errors.

Yes the tramsom is what my motor rests on. It is on the back end of the boat. It give a more sturdy area to set the motor on.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Feng Shui or however it's spelled, is cool.

I just got up and have to catch up in the thread.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oh I love chickens and ducks!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm going backwards in the thread. In a hurry and have to get dressed soon.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Feng Shui or however it's spelled, is cool.

I just got up and have to catch up in the thread.

Yeah, but not when you get kicked out of your office with no notice, and the hassle of moving. I have no problem moving, but in a planned way, not just throw everything out of each room and try to do it in one day.

Ah well, we will see.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That has happened to me for the same reason.

Feng shui (pinyin: fēng shuǐ, pronounced [fɤ́ŋ ʂwèi]) is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment.

It worked, nothing changed lol.

Source,
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was in harmony with my surroundings until I heard this tonight!!

Tomorrow will be a nightmare, so i am just walking away from it and they can do what they want.

originally posted by: Quantum12
That has happened to me for the same reason.

Feng shui (pinyin: fēng shuǐ, pronounced [fɤ́ŋ ʂwèi]) is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment.

It worked, nothing changed lol.

Source,
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Bob, is it you feeding the stray kitties? Poor things. If you want to keep one, make sure it is checked out by your vet so your kitty doesn't catch anything. I always did that. As for the rest of the feral cats, do they have some kind of program where they have the cats fixed so they can't reproduce? Or do they eat them out there?
Well, some Countries do.

Around here and neighboring States shelters are always filled to capacity. It's sad really.

Got to get dressed and have more coffee, one cup isn't doing it for me.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It was a nightmare for us to. In the end nothing changed but our offices. Lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I am thinking of taking in a stray, and first thing is always a check with the vet.

Not sure if I will find one - there are some feral around here, and there is no program as such to spay/neuter them.

And yes, people here do eats cats, and dogs (sorry). But not here in the city - out in the sticks (and they eat even worse too) - well that is a cultural opinion, as in I am putting my views on people who live a very rural basic life.

a reply to: Night Star

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awe, your kitty is cute, I have never seen big ears like that.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have no problems with moving, it is the timeframe - it is unrealistic.

The boss called me to vent, as he was livid/incredulous. As he said, why not do it when the offices are vacant, during a holiday? We have been in these offices for years, would waiting for another few weeks make much of a difference?

originally posted by: Quantum12

It was a nightmare for us to. In the end nothing changed but our offices. Lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
David Icke AMA has just gone live

BLT

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join