It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Skid Mark

a reply to: Timely
I HAVE to have a job there!!!! Thank you for sharing, how adorable!!!
edit on 5/9/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm so glad you decided to drop all that cuteness here instead! All that cuteness should blow the cute meter right off the charts! They made me smile big time!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I am sitting here listening and crying to words and signs I must listen to.

You know how salmon swim up river and give them selves to an other generation. Perhaps you understand what I am trying to say?
I don't want to listen to Bear, I don't not right now. May be tomorrow. I want Wolf, a pack, a family, I don't want seclusion.
But perhaps that is what life wants me to chose?

These are to some silly words, perhaps to you OneHuman, not?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Plant Catnip she said, it will help keep the mosquitoes away...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hello Timely, Yes there was a lovely presence today and your words were eloquent.
We could just rest in this .....
........Simplicity.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Love the new dress you are sporting tonight! I hope that cold you had a bit ago has passed and you are feeling better now?

All better thanks! And LOL at the cat alley photo, looks like my house

I love the last one with the catnip sparkle dust!!!

ETA: One of my cats went insane over celery leaves like it was catnip, anyone else had that happen?
edit on 9-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Nothing silly about your words at all. Just one thing to consider for a moment though for TODAY, the bear has all but knocked on your door. Has the wolf? The bear brought her cubs. Do you see any correlation of that with what you said about, " I want Wolf, a pack, a family, I don't want seclusion."?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that for the few moments of Introspection, you will receive the wisdom of the bear and the cubs will follow. Do you find these words silly?

You can call me yig if it is easier. Most people do, and if you forget, just look at my signature and you will see it right there! This is for everybody actually

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If I may just call you One, it seams to resonate within me.

I don't find a single word of yours silly, all though I can't comprehend the situation. Perhaps sleep and dreams will help me see things I am blind to.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I love all the kitty photos! Everyone is so unique!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yikes, I missed so many amazing posts! Loved all the pics in here!

I spent hours outside talking to my new Land Lords. They were cleaning up the yard as the leaves never got raked from last Autumn and did pruning and stuff. Such nice people! It was my first time sitting outside since last year.Then I had things to do around the house.

Hello to whoever is still here!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm half in half out! I'm glad you finally got to enjoy your yard. I heard it had been raining quite a bit lately. April showers came late this year eh? You have maple trees that drop all those yellow seed pods everywhere? I always thought it was so pretty how it carpeted my yard. Then again it wasn't so pretty when it got tracked everywhere?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Good evening, at least you did not have to clean the yard!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi Kim and Quantum!

I didn't have to do any yard work. I am disabled and with my spinal stenosis and nerve damage legs, I could never handle that kind of work.

Not sure what kind of tree we have in our yard or neighboring ones. I was just so happy to see flowers starting to pop up.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Awe, I am sorry you have Spinal Stenosis.
I am happy you have a new life of flowers popping up!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Awe, I am sorry you have Spinal Stenosis.
I am happy you have a new life of flowers popping up!

Thanks! The flowers look happy too. LOL

My double peonies have leaves and I can't wait for them to bud, I have big and small purple flowering plants and some yellow. One of the bleeding heart bushes has flowers and there are many more to come.

I might take off to watch a movie and make some ciggs, but I shall return. You know me, always up late.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here is a little something for when you come back NS since I know how much you like ghost stuff. I actually did a thread on this, but I'm too tired to go look for It now, so I'm just going to give you the condensed version of the facts.

My friend bought a bar in Fort Lauderdale.
She wanted to take a couple pictures to show another friend up north.
It was only she and her girlfriend in the bar at the time the pictures were taken.
Neither one of them smoke.

I can answer questions if you have them as best I can.

This look like someone is sitting at the bar? CREEPY EH?

This one she was taking a picture of her girlfriend, but it looks like something stuck their foot up in front of the camera. To me anyway....

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, that is creepy, looks like a ghost to me! Nice photo.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 196

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The anthropomorphic kitten fell asleep instantly as his fluffy white body met Sita’s golden touch; he would sleep for some time and she would deal with the feline and his false idol later. Azothinne… indeed!

Cradling the kitten in one arm, she flicked her other wrist outwards with an artistic flourish and summoned a small ball of light that now floated beside her face, her black hair glistening in the brightness, the runes woven into her silver dress shining brightly, the use of the golden expanse now diminishing as she no longer required the exertion of her influence. It almost seemed too easy.

The ball of light that floated about her head illuminated her immediate area as she smoothly moved from the chamber, her feet still raised from the dark and dampened stone of the ground lest an unexpected cavity were to appear beneath her, untrusting of her environment as she was. Twice a fool, she would not allow her guard to fall again.

She carefully inspected each and every crack and crevice as she sailed the rocky corridor, ignoring the apparent gloom that was beginning to fall upon her shoulders and attempting to blacken her magical source of light as she travelled the passageway, an eerie silence seemingly screaming through her ears as she journeyed further and further from that original chamber of delusions, louder and louder ‘til she could barely stand the shrill squeal any longer!

What was this!? It took most of her inner power to keep her face from twisting with the pain that was flooding her ears, drilling through her skull, assaulting her very spirit and mind. No. She would not allow this trickery, for that was all it could possibly be. There was not a soul alive who could perform such mind-boring illusions! Unless… she was not the last. That was not possible… surely. She glared inwardly and hardened her heart, swiftly shielding her mind, determined to continue this path. Though there was a thought that refused to depart from her as she forced herself to continue, the thought that if he were to actually exist, just who was this Azothinne?

Having dulled the silent scream that attempted to shred her brain, she found the corridor a lot more tolerable as she finally neared the end of the passage… only to come upon a crossroads. Left or right, there was never a simple answer to these decisions. Peering first left and then right, her annoyance that she held deep within her core began to surface as she saw that both paths looked entirely identical. By all that was sacred! She just wanted out of here!

Angrily she murmured various curses to her Gods beneath her breath and turned to the left, stopping sharply and holding her breath as the deep voice of a man echoed in her ears, an element of questioning evident in his tone.

“Sita…?”

Her arm tightened slightly around the sleeping kitten. That voice… it sounded so familiar. Was this cavern merely a hall of dreams? There was no possible means for any other survivors from hundreds of years ago. It was impossible.

No longer feeling her customary sureness and certainty, she swallowed heavily and cautiously began her trek down the left path.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
edit on 10 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Kim, very interesting photos at the bar. Have they been analyzed? It's funny because one of the first things I went off to watch was some ghostly stuff and then I see this. LOL

Kaelci good story entry!

Pretty quiet tonight on night shift.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Kaelci, I love the decorative border you have been using for your story. Makes me want to steal it. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join