It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Woohoo get your questions ready. Maybe where I got on the first page I will get mine answered. Woohoo

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Woo hoo!!!!!!!! David Icke! I didn't ask a question, but had to welcome him and thank him for being here. I should have asked for that lunch date.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's slow now, quick, someone ask him to have a lunch date with me! Dinner would be even nicer.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Fine I had to mention it myself. LOL

Leaving in maybe 10 minutes and won't be back until tonight. Have fun people. Love you!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi guys

Cody When this breed :Shar Pei" was introduced to the dog community back in the day. I wanted one soooo bad.

May I introduce Onitz Witching hour, otherwise known as Dylan, my old Sha Pei the most loyal and loving dog I've ever had the pleasure of owning. He had an eye for a pretty girl and would always make his way to prettiest of the ones around. Damn I loved that dog.................................And a babe magnet too boot.

How are we all guys ?

Cody

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Oh Cody!!

A beautiful dog.

And smart too. He knew his masters mind.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Your doggie is beautiful, nails looks nice and trimmed.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

a reply to: Quantum12

He was the biggest tart in the country LOL Even bigger than me !!!

He was clever though and could read my mood as soon as I walked in the door, that photo is about 11 years old, next to him are my kids now 21 and 18.

But he was well looked after

Slobber I remember ..................... Lots of slobber

Cody

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals!!

Been sitting here at the house trying to play catch up on here since my last post back on 175. Did just get through eating a very tasty lunch. Made myself a hearty nacho cheese Doritos taco salad and it was damn tasty!!

Did get into a couple of things this past Saturday. Went down with a friend of mine to Point Pleasant, West Virginia to the "West Virginia Heritage Farm Museum" for a gas engine and tractor festival. That turned out to amount to a bunch of nothing basically with only a few gas engines and no tractors being there. Needless to say that the fall show needs to be much better than the spring show.

That wasn't the only thing I got to do on Saturday either. After leaving Point Pleasant and stopping for a M&M Blizzard at Dairy Queen over in Gallipolis, Ohio. We made our way west over towards "Big Four Yard" at Russell, Kentucky. After watching a manifest work the yard and hearing a grain train tie on some more power before heading west. We realized that we were close to a particular location on the railroad that we haven't really done as much with as we could have.

Working its way west towards Columbus, Ohio. CSX 4836 leads a 165 car empty grain train and eight engines. V750 crosses over from number two track to one track of the Northern Subdivision as it pounds through the cross overs at NJ Cabin in Limeville, Kentucky.

edit on 10-5-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Wow that looks good.

If you like a good tractor show, you should find your way up here to MI. Oakly old gas tractor show in August. It's actually not far from us so we go every year.

Thousands of tractors, hit and miss motors, some steam engine contraption that makes wooden shingles. So much to see. My stepdad actually shows his old fords and JD's. Its a good time.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Awesome video, great photo! Thank you!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

There's one just west of Toledo, Ohio that I had planned to go to back in July of last year but that got that entire weekend got washed out. Myself and a friend of mine had also planned to chase a few trains between Fostoria and Toledo that Saturday after we went to the show and that Sunday as we were going home. That didn't really seem to work out though because of the rain.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well that's too bad.
My brother in law is a train conductor, and my hubby has been wanting to hobo his train for a few years now. Not willing to risk the jail time though.

Crazy how times, and laws change.

Do you just follow them?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good day everyone.
I'm finally home from work and I hope now I can start catching up on some posts.
Somehow in between my duties today I managed to write a bit.
So that means finally for my contribution towards the tales of The Shed I have a story.
So here we go,
A new adventure for my characters, and I expect as the tale unfolds I will cross story-lines and characters with other Shed members.
Here is the start of this adventure I'm calling,

"Aria and Errollorre"

Chapter 1

The sun rose on a brisk but cloudless Accasia morning.
Journeying along a dirt and grass road,
that was still wet from the rain the night before,
was Errollorre of the Palindromes.

Errollorre walked to the middle of a long stone bridge.
It crossed a rapidly moving and wide stream.
Errollorre leaned over the side rail of the bridge and yelled.
“Troll are you down there?”
“Troll here” said a gruff voice from under the bridge.

A large hairy hand reached up and grabbed the railing Errollorre was leaning on.
Pulling itself up onto the bridge was a huge hairy beast with two large fangs coming up from its lower jaw.
Wearing torn trousers and the remains of what was once a leather shirt was the troll known as Troll.

“How was it sleeping under your old bridge again?” asked Errollorre.
“Last night” said Troll, “Troll lay down on cold wet slimy rocks under bridge. It start to rain. Rain fall through bridge onto Troll’s face. Bugs and little biting creatures run all over Troll. Water in stream get taller and make Troll wet and cold all over.
Troll liked it all. Troll missed his bridge.”
“Well I’m glad you enjoyed your night.” said Errollorre.

“I could use your help Troll.” said Errollorre. “I’m going into the village to pick up some supplies for The Shed. I could use your strength to help pull a cart.”
“Troll help weak man.” said Troll. “Where is weak man’s ugly elf woman?”
“Aria has gone back to the Dark Lands to help the people there rebuild from the war.” said Errollorre.
“With Prince Dricore still missing, she is the hereditary heir to the throne. So Princess Aria has been quite busy.”
“Did ugly princess elf remember you yet?” asked Troll.
“No Troll.” said Errollorre. “She seems to have been getting back a lot of her memories that the Witch Queen had taken from her. But she doesn’t seem to remember me or that we were going to be married yet.”
Troll thought a moment and then said, “Maybe ugly princess don’t want to remember you.”
Errollorre looked at Troll.
“I’ve thought of that Troll.”

Errollorre and Troll walked for several miles and at last entered a seaside Accasian village.
“How does it feel Troll to be considered a hero and allowed to enter villages and walk freely among all kinds of Accasian beings?”
“Troll liked it better when they screamed in fear. Then Troll beat them for fun.” said Troll.
“Well everyone likes you better now Troll.” said Errollorre.
“Oh good.” said Troll. “Now Troll liked by ugly stupid things.”

The duo entered a general store and Errollorre spoke with the storekeeper.
“Hello we’re from The Shed and there is an order of donut making supplies that is ready for us.”
“Oh yes.” said the storekeeper. “That cart out front is loaded with the supplies you ordered.
I’ve never known The Shed to need donut supplies before. I thought you had some sort of magic that made your donuts?”
“We do.” said Errollorre. “But for some strange reason the donuts don’t seem to be keeping up with the demand. So we’re going to make extra.”

Troll stood looking around the store. He stood perfectly still with his hands behind his back.
He didn’t want to be the cause of any damage.
Troll noticed a chicken feather had somehow rested on his chest.
He reached forward and with his thumb and forefinger flicked it off of him.

The strength of the troll sent the feather shooting across the room like a bullet.
It hit a can of soup on the top of a long shelf. The can fell over and rolled sideways running into other cans that were stacked on the shelf.
Soon dozens of cans were falling off the shelf and rolling onto other shelves and across the floor.

One can bounced and hit a lantern that spilled oil across the floor.
Flames sprang up engulfing the front of the store.
Troll, Errollorre and the storekeeper had to crash through the front window into the street to escape the ever growing inferno.

The local fire brigade arrived and began to battle the blaze that burned out of control.
Unable to help, Errollorre and Troll said goodbye to the weeping storekeeper and began pulling the cart back to The Shed.
Even a good distance away from the village they could hear the noise of the villagers fighting the flames and the occasional explosion behind them.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I love my pond. I get so many other wild life visitors to it. Different cranes and such. Had a Great Blue Heron one day. He was gorgeous. Only seen him the one time.

No problem with daytime predators, we keep the dogs on the other side of the fence or yes, they would be a problem. The turkey buzzards wont bother them, they only like dead things for the most part. I have a lot of hawks around here, but the chickens are big enough that they aren't bothered. My cat thinks he is a chicken himself on most days. They are quite the pals.

We have a automated door on the chicken coop that opens and closes for sunrise sunset. They know when to go in before it shuts. Makes life much easier.

We have 14 chickens now, and only the two of us, so the raccoons are thrilled to get the extra older eggs. Can only eat so many. Dont want to get sick of them.....so we got rid of the two roosters before we had any new additions!

You need to start posting some pictures yourself!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Good morning! Such damage from one solitary feather LOL

Just popping in to catch up and send my greetings before barging into the AMA to see what I missed! Did you get your lunch date Miss Night??? hehehe

Hugs to all!
*slurps coffee and zooooooms to the AMA*
edit on 10 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yay! I have missed Troll. So happy to see he is back. One of my favorite characters in the stories and you give him such a troll life in print
He could have stuck around and helped bail water on the fire though. geesshhh! Just kidding, probably would have ended up flooding the town!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Great story Syx! Keep it going!

a reply to: Night Star
A wonderful story!

a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid! That was really good!

a reply to: kaelci

A great story as always! And a belated happy birthday to your son!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Gordi> It's always enjoyable reading your stories.

Anyone I missed I read all your posts and am glad to be a part of your company.

T

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That looks yummy! OK, we will probably KILL the real cooks but let me tell you about my taco bag. You get the small lunch size bags of Doritos. Cook up hamburger meat (I use McCormick’s spices). Get all of your sides ready. Open bag of Doritos (the variety packs work great). Start the line by handing everyone a bag of Doritos. They stop by taco meat; I scoop it out with an ice cream scoop. Then pick whatever sides they want: lettuce, tomatoes, onion, sour cream, taco sauce, etc. Then hand them a fork and they have a meal on the go…

Tom that was amazing as always!!! I just love to see what Troll is going to get into next…

a reply to: onehuman
I thought about that also..and then figured he would destroy something else. HAHAHA

Hello to everyone out there in Shed Land!!!!

I hope that everyone is having a great day/morning or whatever time it is….it’s 5 O’clock somewhere…

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I love your taco in a bag, sounds fun♨️.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join