It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attended Trump Rally today!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It was a pretty good time. in northeast PA, the event was full to capacity plus 6000 in the parking lot who could not get inside. Trump berated the media there and dared them to show the full house.

The speech and the mood of the crowd was quite positive. This is on the heels of all kinds of election newsdrama.

I'll insert a pic

This was way before the start, it was full to the rafters.

edit on 26-4-2016 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm jealous. So were all the other folks outside!

What was the atmosphere like? I have heard that it is absolutely electric. Showtime's new show The Circus had Mark Mckinnon (I think that's right?) who has been doing this for years and years, said he had NEVER felt anything like he felt in a Trump Rally. He said some folks were born with the gift (to rally people) and others weren't... and Trump had it in Spades.

I am curious to hear a first hand experience of it from a non political insider.
edit on 4/26/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yes, it was somewhat electric. My joke was that it was epic like the Berlin Wall coming down, except this was all about a wall going up. I'm not being facetious, just pointing out a congruity. I went with a female friend, kind of on a dare. It was fun for her, she knew a slew of local politicians like rep Lou Barletta and I believe Cris Christie was chilling in the vip, I am not sure it was him.

We missed out on "the bus" of vips from downtown, but ended up line-hopping their entrance so there was no waiting....for us. A bunch of my guy friends from across the river in Forty Fort were also there. One a reformed cop and another's Dad was Waffen SS. That little town also had the last Clan Chapter in The North. So, yes, there was a vibe but it was less "uptight" than you'd expect, especially if you know about some of the conflict at some earlier events. I alluded to the reasons for it being a "spirited" event throughout this story. Also, everyone was between 30 and 50, it seemed.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Also, it makes sense to experience something first-hand before drawing a conclusion about it. It may be part of my personality. I got to attend an event with John Kerry when he ran a few years ago. I got to go up front because I was pushing an old fat lady in a wheel chair, my friend's mom!

In Philly, I shook Bill Clinton's hand at Pat's Cheesesteaks. I met Colin Powell when he was chatting up my stepmom at a Navy League event. I'm sure there are a few others, maybe Tom Clancy at a private event, for First Calvary City Troop. All way above my pay grade, but it's fun to have a few brushes with fame other than music celebrities.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
He said some folks were born with the gift (to rally people) and others weren't... and Trump had it in Spades.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, "who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm so disappointed I didn't make it I'm moving to Wilkes barre right now

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did you see any crazy stuff happening?

edit on 4/26/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Where were all the protesters?

Also, where was all the violence ?

edit on 26-4-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

He said some folks were born with the gift (to rally people) and others weren't... and Trump had it in Spades.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, "who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

I wore my green Welsh Dragon t-shirt, to keep me safe. My CopBlock shirt was my first choice, but it got downgraded when I heard about the special SS screening for VIP were were supposed to get. Joy Division was another maybe, for obvious reasons, plus the radiographic logo is iconic and visible from far away.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

The only violence was the tussle at the t-shirt stand.

Allow me to introduce the next president of the USA...

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Political rallys are something I just dont get.

Why waste your weekend going to see some blowhard lier tell more lies?

Just vote for the dammed candidates and be done with it.
edit on 26-4-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Possible. I think he won't be, but if Trump is elected President and has a beneficial effect on this world, I will eat my own shoes.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

that's about Bernie or Hillary?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
your a chump if you vote for trump, he won't be able to do any thing he says.
congress will have to give him the money or the votes he needs to do any of it, and that's never gonna happen.
sure he will have a pen and phone, but that hasn't worked to well for O has it.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That was months ago wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I wish we could have attended Wilkes-Barre is quite a distance for my house.
If he was a bit closer we would have certainly been there go TRUMP!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I'm jealous. I had my finger on the button to order tickets for the rally in West Chester. But then I realized it was not a good time to take off of work, and the thought of the traffic, crowds and standing in line for hours would have been a bit too much.

I'm glad you had the experience.

Lines were long already at 7 AM at the primary election this morning, but I put my vote in for Trump - and hopefully for the delegates that will support him.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
No way Divot head will win the race for the white house. In fact, as a bet, if he wins i'll take a dump in all 18 cups on Trump International Golf Links at menie.

In fact, i might just do it even if he loses.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

And the Nazi salutes, and KKK members.

I call a hoax !!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join