It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attended Trump Rally today!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: FlyingFox

Possible. I think he won't be, but if Trump is elected President and has a beneficial effect on this world, I will eat my own shoes.

You must need soul food. *badum-tish*

I'm still waiting for someone to berate him, and have a valid argument. And compared to the others, his halo will prevent any attack.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Political rallys are something I just dont get.

Why waste your weekend going to see some blowhard lier tell more lies?

Just vote for the dammed candidates and be done with it.

This is how 90% of the US ignorant electorate vote. Don't go see the candidates in person to see what they're all about. Just make your choice based on what the MSM portrays and spoonfeeds you. Your reasoning is why it will always be politics as usual forever in this country.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
your a chump if you vote for trump, he won't be able to do any thing he says.
congress will have to give him the money or the votes he needs to do any of it, and that's never gonna happen.
sure he will have a pen and phone, but that hasn't worked to well for O has it.

And will Hillhag be any different?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: crazyewok
Political rallys are something I just dont get.

Why waste your weekend going to see some blowhard lier tell more lies?

Just vote for the dammed candidates and be done with it.

This is how 90% of the US ignorant electorate vote. Don't go see the candidates in person to see what they're all about. Just make your choice based on what the MSM portrays and spoonfeeds you. Your reasoning is why it will always be politics as usual forever in this country.

Thank you for speaking the truth. I'm always trying to encourage people to go to the candidates actual website, or attend the actual rallies. Always better to hear it directly from the horses mouth.

EVERY media outlet is bias, it's human nature. I find, like the person you replied to, the ones who don't ever take the time are the most cynical amongst us. Listening only to the media can make any of us a negative nancy.

-------- TO THE OP ----------

So Jelly! I'm hoping to attend a rally for all the candidates when they get to my state, but we'll see how close it is by than and if they'll even care

edit on 4/26/2016 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not to be a Debbie downer but they are not going to let Trump win....

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Grrrr I know actually I shoulda have been more specific, Did the OP see any similar events like that?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
He said some folks were born with the gift (to rally people) and others weren't... and Trump had it in Spades.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, "who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

that's about Bernie or Hillary?

Since your confusion, I guess that you are a Trump supporter.

I'll be brief and blunt.

NO!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Can I ask you a question?

Why is it that you guys think that rewriting a name in a hilarious (!!!???) way gives any weight to your arguments?

To be honest, I think it makes you look un-intelligent.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
DP
edit on 26-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Samantha Bee did a terrific job of summing up the state of the GOP Nomination and Trump's metamorphous in a few short minutes.

"There you have it Trumpeteers — the guy you love for telling the truth has been snowing you the whole time," Bee said.

She then played an admittedly jaundiced Fox News report on Trump's transformation and summarized what she heard:

"The Republican convention is going to be party elites calling the base gullible rubes while trying to Romney-fy their racist messiah so he can also lose the general election." And then she saw the upside. "Now that is entertainment."

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's ironic to see how similar Trump supporters are to the people that supported Obama for two terms.

They fall in love with a message and a man, praying for "Hope and Change", and they speak the praises of men they know very little about.

What's even more ironic is that those same people that fell in love with Trump, are also those that blast Obama and his supporters.

Hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
WOW! MUST-SEE VIDEO=> HUNDREDS OF SUPPORTERS Chase Down Trump’s Caravan in Rhode Island

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

pretty wild

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, crazy pics.

Are we voting for a president or a celebrity?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

Can I ask you a question?

Why is it that you guys think that rewriting a name in a hilarious (!!!???) way gives any weight to your arguments?

To be honest, I think it makes you look un-intelligent.

I don't know... perhaps you should ask this question to Liberal messiah John Oliver.

edit on 26-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Rolling on the floor, laughing my flipping ass off.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Hypocrites.

Not really... I see nothing in a Donald Trump presidency that's going to cost me more of my money or freedoms. The same has never been said about Obama.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, remember all that negative press Obama got while he was running for president?

Me neither. The MSM was treating him like the second coming of Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: introvert
Hypocrites.

Not really... I see nothing in a Donald Trump presidency that's going to cost me more of my money or freedoms.

You should look closer then. A Trump Presidency would be more costly to "money" and "freedoms" than we have ever known as a country. From his proposed trade and economic policy to foreign policy to his enthusiastic support for new and generous liable laws limiting free speech.

The same has never been said about Obama.

By you..

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, remember all that negative press Obama got while he was running for president?

Me neither. The MSM was treating him like the second coming of Christ.

Yah...Like when Fox News declared his fist bump with his wife a terrorist code..

Jesus...some folks like to re-write history...and present reality...
edit on 26-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The Democrats and every liberal media outlet was treating him like a messiah... he had the backing of Hollywood, Wallstreet and almost every advocacy group in America.

Meanwhile Trump is being smeared by his own party like Julius Caesar at his last senate meeting.
edit on 26-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join