It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am watching periscope and seeing tweets etc of Donald Trump In Buffalo at Niagara center Live

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why focus on a member so much? Do you think Trump cares about freedom of speech, assembly, or protest? So you think he ran his companies as a democracy or a republic or did/does he run them as a dictator?

You're right.

I shouldn't go after anyone like that.

Not everyone appreciates freedoms as much as I do.

It was wrong of me and I will stop.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: introvert

Trump gave a great speech to over 11,425 supporters at a rally in Buffalo NY.
Lots of cheering.
A few troublemakers removed.
About 300 peaceful protestors outside.

That's about it. Not sure why this rally got it's own thread.
SSDD

Ok, thanks. No mass arrests or riots...cool.

So what was great about his speech? Lot's of substance? Any new ideas?

link   
I have been flowing American politics pretty closely since about 1980. I can't remember a candidate this polarizing.

Do the trump supporters even realize why some people think he is dangerous to this nations future from economically to simple peace in the streets ?

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Honestly, I'd just like someone to give me an update on what the hell happened tonight without having to read the entire thread.

What happened at the rally?

Some bernouts showed up and got dragged out and reldra doesn't like it.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I have been flowing American politics pretty closely since about 1980. I can't remember a candidate this polarizing.

Do the trump supporters even realize why some people think he is dangerous to this nations future from economically to simple peace in the streets ?

Last I looked, no Trump supporters were rioting.

I was under the impression that with these marvelous brains and free will, one has a choice to be an asshole or not.

The Trump made me do it!! lol!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: reldra

Your beef seems to be with the US Constitution that allows people that you disagree with, the rights to assemble and speak.

It's okay to disagree. I disagree with Bernie.

But I don't want his rights infringed upon.

Would you defend disrupters at a Sanders rally?

I have no beef with the constitution. I have already stated that once here. Why do you ask me again?

Because when I said

You just don't want him to speak or to run or to assemble freely.

I get it!

You said

That is correct. I do not want him to. Yet, he is constitutionally able to.

AND??? I thought there would be something there showing I don't like the constitution. There is not. I do not like HIM, therefore I do not want to hear him speak.

Quite ironic that for someone that does not want to hear him speak you are avidly listening to him... You could choose not to pay any attention at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Honestly, I'd just like someone to give me an update on what the hell happened tonight without having to read the entire thread.

Some bernouts showed up and got dragged out and reldra doesn't like it.

Anyone that stands-up for the right to free speech should not like it either. It's sad that we have to disrupt speeches and toss people out of these events simply because someone wants their voice heard.

I'm actually not too much of a Bernie fan, but I respect what he did when the BLM people rushed his stage. He let them have their moment in which their voices could be heard.

I wish Trump would do the same.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That confuses me.

how can you be FOR free speech if you are FOR people that want to deny others the right to speak?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

if Sanders gets in, maybe all this WILL happen...

You will have no infrastructure. The economy will collapse. Russia will probably attack, via Alaska, oddly, making Sarah Palin right. We will ruin all of our trade agreements. China will call in our debt to them. The dollar will collapse. And then... THIS .

Why?

Because the money won't be there.

That is not correct. The money will be there and we won't destroy all of our agreements and diplomacy.

How? Will bernie start paying HIS fair share?

So you are saying, nothing will change with him as potus?

how has bernie not paid his fair share and what do you mean by 'fair share'?

Hey, fair share is a dem/bernie meme. Don't ask me what it means.

He should have paid 28% instead of the 13% he paid in fed taxes.

Practice what you preach, bernie.

Meaning of fair share (per Gothmog's Unabridged Dictionary)- Take every cent of money from all conservatives and pocket 75% . Whats left over , give it away to their voters...
Peace

link   

Ummm...Trump came...he saw a couple protestors in the venue...security kicked...ass...(donkey Dem butt)...dragged the disruptors out kicking and screaming...people laughed...the speech proceeded as if the grown up children being dragged away hadn't left mommies basement for the cold cruel world...

The bucket bangers and whistle tweets on the periphery outside the venue...got tired and climbed back aboard the SanderSoros coaches to head off to the next Trump rally........................................The End...

Tune in tomorrow when these same paid protestors perform the same act..."ad nauseum"...

This message approved by the SanderSoros "Feel the Bern...Feed the rush"...campaign...
I'm Bernout SanderSoros...and I approve of this message...

YouSir
edit on 18-4-2016 by YouSir because: I felt the rush...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

how can you be FOR free speech if you are FOR people that want to deny others the right to speak?

Which "people" am I "for"?

Be specific.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump supporters don't care that he's a womanizer, that he's a racist and that he uses silly name calling and lies about anyone who points out his bullship.

Trump supporters are like children "look its a celebrity he's rich and famous so he must be good "

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

Your beef seems to be with the US Constitution that allows people that you disagree with, the rights to assemble and speak.

It's okay to disagree. I disagree with Bernie.

But I don't want his rights infringed upon.

Would you defend disrupters at a Sanders rally?

I have no beef with the constitution. I have already stated that once here. Why do you ask me again?

Because when I said

You just don't want him to speak or to run or to assemble freely.

I get it!

You said

That is correct. I do not want him to. Yet, he is constitutionally able to.

AND??? I thought there would be something there showing I don't like the constitution. There is not. I do not like HIM, therefore I do not want to hear him speak.

Quite ironic that for someone that does not want to hear him speak you are avidly listening to him... You could choose not to pay any attention at all.

Perfect example of the tactics used by a particular group . They will listen to ALL candidates from the Republican side. No matter the subjective level of hate. They are listening for their vague statements , that can be taken out of context , to fuel more hate...
Peace.

edit on 4/18/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That confuses me.

Ummm...it's called...speaking out of...both...sides of your mouth...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

What proof do you have that George Soros is funding these protestors?

And using the term Bernout just proves how trump supporters resort to childish name calling just like Mr. Trump.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Be specific.

The disrupters of Trump rallies, the BLM disrupters?

You tell me.

Be specific.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Be specific.

The disrupters of Trump rallies, the BLM disrupters?

You tell me.

Be specific.

I'm not "for" either group. They get what they deserve when they disrupt these events.

All I was saying is that I respect one's right to free speech and what Sanders did with the BLM people were respectable towards those rights, allowing them to be heard, and I wish Trump was confident and ballsy enough to do the same.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

In that instance, I saw a coward that didn't want to confront people disrupting his rally.

tomayto, tomahto.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So why can't you Trumsters stay on topic?

11k supporters showed up?

Makes you wonder though, Sanders is drawing lots more to his rallys. I think Hilary is drawing more than trump.
edit on 18-4-2016 by LDragonFire because: Obamas fault

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: YouSir

What proof do you have that George Soros is funding these protestors?

And using the term Bernout just proves how trump supporters resort to childish name calling just like Mr. Trump.

Ummm...Because the interwebs dude...

Take your pick...there's probably only a hundred sources for you to choose from...when you get tired of reading those...I'll use google next time...

Lighten up already...unclench...how you took any of that obvious satire seriously...is probably more revealing about your own nature...than mine...

YouSir

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join