It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am watching periscope and seeing tweets etc of Donald Trump In Buffalo at Niagara center Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes ma'am you know how I roll

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I have seen a meme going around, something about:
"You do know with all the ... threatening to "leave if Trump wins the election..." is actually making "America Great Again" without him actually doing anything! Nice play Trump!"

You will have no infrastructure.THIS .

A great big fat concrete wall on the southern border to keep the terrorists and rapists out is infrastructure..."and it will be a beautiful wall"

and in saying that, I have the solution - it should be a Trump/Bernie team in the White House so that Trump can make Mexico, Syria, Iran, North Korea, China, Russia.....and Canada pay for the free sh!t Bernie's gonna hand out.

See, too easy.

Very funny

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I have seen a meme going around, something about:
"You do know with all the ... threatening to "leave if Trump wins the election..." is actually making "America Great Again" without him actually doing anything! Nice play Trump!"

You can stay with all the Trump supporters. You will have no infrastructure. The economy will collapse. Russia will probably attack, via Alaska, oddly, making Sarah Palin right. We will ruin all of our trade agreements. China will call in our debt to them. The dollar will collapse. And then... THIS .

That's so awesome. The minute trump became the frontrunner I couldn't help but think that Idiocracy is actually coming true.

As for foreign relations you are dead on. He would ruin all the diplomacy with countries like China.

Yes! Correct.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So where you live, it's okay to infringe upon the rights of others.

Show me where I ever said that?

Now I'm confused.

You stated that you don't want Trump or his supporters the right to assemble, you want to deny Trump the right to run for president.

But now you say that you are against people infringing upon the rights of others???

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yes ma'am you know how I roll

Well, it will have to be a very, very long engagement. I am a proper Northern girl, Sir.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You want to know why there's never any news of Bernie rallies becoming "violent" like this? (Aside from the fact that he just steps aside and gives away his microphone, but that is neither here nor there.) It's because the people who disagree with him are mature enough not to throw childish temper tantrums. Well, that and they have better things to do with their time. Like work, for instance. A reputation to uphold, perhaps.

Scream and kick like a toddler and get dragged out like one.

It's amusing that the following defense is always employed by leftists: "But...but...look at how Trump is such a bad man who incites this violent behavior."

All the while conveniently excusing the REAL vile language and actions of the provocateurs. Obviously, they were "made to do it." Always passing the buck whenever they can.

Trump won't win for a number of reasons, and you can sleep easy tonight knowing your next president will most likely be a woman more fit for a federal penitentiary than the oval office.

Until then, carry on my wayward child. Nothing can harm you so long as you stay in your safe space, which is completely impervious to differing opinions and freedom of speech and thought.

P.S. You might also want to learn the words to "O Canada". You know...just in case "he who we do not speak of" actually wins. Here you go, free of charge. I'm sure Comrade Bernie would have it no other way.

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land, glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee;
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The money is there. Especially if corporations had to pay their fair share of taxes. Same with the super rich individuals who hide their money. And of course theirs always money for military conflict but not for health care and education.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That's the spirit of your first amendment. # up if I disagree

Not sure it works that way.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So where you live, it's okay to infringe upon the rights of others.

Show me where I ever said that?

Now I'm confused.

You stated that you don't want Trump or his supporters the right to assemble, you want to deny Trump the right to run for president.

But now you say that you are against people infringing upon the rights of others???

My wants do not infringe upon the constitution. I don't want to hear the advertisement for 'Head On' for headache relief again, but that doesn't infringe upoon their rights.

Now you can have that on your mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

I said shut. Damn autocorrect.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LessThanZero

You didn't have to type so much to make no sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
a reply to: laminatedsoul

I said shut. Damn autocorrect.

Nope, that is not what I said either. People can try to push me into a corner as much as they like, to put a poor light on what I say, but you will not succeed.
edit on 18-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

dragged out

Not going to accept this here.

Don;t care what he wants to give to the Bills. Just leave.

They are being dragged because they chose to fall to the ground forcing their dumb asses to dragged out! So much for freedom of others just because you disagree?

They were protesting, maybe yelling. In a massive crowd. That caused the removal. Odd, it is a VERY loud place. Why the removal to begin with? To get in you had to go to a website and print out a ticket. Every person in there had a ticket to get in. It wasn't random people that wandered in.

When asked to leave or pulled to leave, they sat down. They were invited.

Then they should sit down and STFU! ya think?!

They are the buttholes that rush a stage at a concert forcing everyone to stand up.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...yes dear...I'll be right up...

YouSir

Who? Your blow up doll?

Ummm...please have more respect for yourself than that...it Berns me when you say such things...

I'll be up in a minute...I'm watching the SanderSoros...protestor supine drag match at the Trump Rally...

Any popcorn left...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Your beef seems to be with the US Constitution that allows people that you disagree with, the rights to assemble and speak.

It's okay to disagree. I disagree with Bernie.

But I don't want his rights infringed upon.

Would you defend disrupters at a Sanders rally?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: seeker1963

dragged out

Not going to accept this here.

Don;t care what he wants to give to the Bills. Just leave.

They are being dragged because they chose to fall to the ground forcing their dumb asses to dragged out! So much for freedom of others just because you disagree?

They were protesting, maybe yelling. In a massive crowd. That caused the removal. Odd, it is a VERY loud place. Why the removal to begin with? To get in you had to go to a website and print out a ticket. Every person in there had a ticket to get in. It wasn't random people that wandered in.

When asked to leave or pulled to leave, they sat down. They were invited.

Then they should sit down and STFU! ya think?!

They are the buttholes that rush a stage at a concert forcing everyone to stand up.

No, I don't think that. It was an event that asked for crowd response. And no one rushed the stage.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

And you know quite frankly I will not vote for trump, (probably wont vote at all) and I think a wall is a stupid idea, also Mexican people are very hard workers, and their culture isn't so dissimilar to ours that it causes UUUUGE integration problems, so the guy is out in the weeds, plus he says things to women i wouldn't say to my X wife, and makes fun of disabled people, he's not presidential to me. However, I wouldn't protest him, and I also do not think all trump supporters are bad people or even most. I think he has come at a time when obvious radical change is gaining traction, what scares me is if we don't have a trump this election next election i feel a trump like character wins. Anyway, its all kinds of messed up but what can you do?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Your beef seems to be with the US Constitution that allows people that you disagree with, the rights to assemble and speak.

It's okay to disagree. I disagree with Bernie.

But I don't want his rights infringed upon.

Would you defend disrupters at a Sanders rally?

I have no beef with the constitution. I have already stated that once here. Why do you ask me again?

Disruptors at a Sanders rally? Sure. If they weren't rushing the stage or violent or punching people, or grabbing reporters.

Sanders himself did. He let BLM people take the STAGE until they were done.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So you would defend a Trump supporters right to infringe upon Bernie's right to speak?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Can you give me a quick update on what happened tonight?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join