It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am watching periscope and seeing tweets etc of Donald Trump In Buffalo at Niagara center Live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

These protesters are paid opposition, and you are falling into the medias scheme. The propaganda is working as intended based on your reaction. The whole "Trump is dangerous" mantra cracks me up. I think it is hilarious that people claim Trump is dangerous when Bernie Sanders wants to increase taxes and steal MORE of our money to give to a corrupt and actually dangerous government that will use the stolen funds to drop more bombs on more innocent peoples homes.

"But we need more taxes for blah blah blah"

The income tax was created to fund wars. If you support income tax and/or raising income tax than YOU are dangerous and YOU support a dangerous war mongering government. You do not get to pick and choose where your money goes. If you support raising taxes, than YOU are part of the problem. Calling it "Democracy" doesn't make it just or moral.

Here is a quick article discussing who is backing the "protesters" LINK

It's funny how people on the far left claim to be against the 1% but then take money from the same 1% that uses them for their own political agendas.

It blows my mind that people think the solution to a corrupt government is to give that corrupt machine more money and power. Might as well be throwing gasoline on a grease fire.

I do not support any of these crooks, but the hypocrisy coming from the Bernie people is driving me insane.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lots of people scared stiffless of Trump.

What will they do if he actually gets to be President ?

I will move.

I will hope that both you and Micheal Moore keep your promises then hah

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join