It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Jupiters? It the hologram broken?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Exactly your Moon reference shows me you understand exactly what I'm talking about. You're right, the Moon does dip below the ecliptic in its orbit around Earth by about 5 degrees or so. Due to our proximity to the Moon and parallax, it would appear a number of degrees below or above the ecliptic at certain points in its orbit as you mentioned.

What I'm seeing as you understand now is Mars and Saturn along with Antares a good 30 or so moon diameters more south than Jupiter. I mean it just looks completely bizarre to see Jupiter and the Moon virtually overhead, yet Mars and Saturn are lowish on the southern horizon. Doesnt make much sense to me and tbh, I'm doing my best to ignore it and assume I'm wrong lol.
edit on 24-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just keep swimming... Just keep swimming... Just keep swimming....
a reply to: OneGoal

It has been a busy weekend for me. My voice is thrashed and my fingers are sore along with my neck and back, but some bad ass music was made. I will have some time tomorrow to give you guys a formal up date. I have a lot of new data to add that is bringing things into focus. ;p I think I'm figuring some things out. We are screwed!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown

We are screwed!

I have to wonder how close or far apart our thinking is on this but I can wait. No rush.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It has been a busy weekend for me. My voice is thrashed and my fingers are sore along with my neck and back, but some bad ass music was made. I will have some time tomorrow to give you guys a formal up date. I have a lot of new data to add that is bringing things into focus. ;p I think I'm figuring some things out. We are screwed!

Nah no one is screwed. As far as I know the planets are in the right place and we are seeing the sky as it is. I don't think there's a hologram thing going on tbh man.

One interesting thing to note. When I was using Google sky map to look at the planets etc. I noticed for some reason a large, faint black circle between Virgo and Libra. You can see it if you look carefully at the picture below. Weird glitch huh. Maybe thats where the theorized planet 9 is haha.

Anyway, here's the screen capture:

Again I wouldn't worry man I don't think anything gnarly is going on.

Ps: when I hit the back button on my phone the black circle in that image is completely visible for a split second on the blank page between loading a new page. Weird!!
edit on 25-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

To add to the above post, it is strange as that black circle that is showing up on Google sky map is exactly where I saw a flash in the sky about a week ago. Here is the thread I wrote regarding the flash:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well I took another look at Mars and Saturn when they are at the same point in the sky as Jupite

Looks like at around 9pm Jupiter is in the southern sky, and around 2am Mars and Saturn are at the same point.

Here are some images, I apologize in advance for some reason ATS is rotating the images 90 degrees counterclockwise.

You can see that Jupiter (first image) is closer to the apex of the sky than the Moon Mars and Saturn (Saturn isn't seen here, but it is about 5 degrees closer to the horizon than Mars.

By looking at it, I suppose due to the Moon being close to Mars and Saturn at this point, indicates that there are variation in the orbital paths of these planets. They probably dip in and out of the ecliptic a bit.

That image really does show just how bright Mars is. Even next to the Moon it still shows easily on my crap camera.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok, Tweetie, World, and anyone else that stumbles upon, or is still following this thread. I present my latest update and will start with the subjective and the move on to my more objective findings. I apologize in advance for the amount of time what I am going to show you, is going to consume. Break it down into parts if you need to. Please review as much of the material as you can. I hope you go through it all, I pulled lectures that are fairly easy to keep up with and entertaining so you will not be listening to 2 hour radio shows. Each video includes video and photo evidence to help back up their findings using the scientific method. I am not asking to you look at some mumbo jumbo goobity goop, it is real verifiable evidence. Sadly I can't title YouTube videos, but please don't let a title scare you away. I'll save that one for last and you will understand.

I spent both Friday and Saturday nights at our studio with a rather large group of people. Friday a group of 9 of us were outside and I just said "Does that look strange to anyone?" While pointing at Jupiter and everyone saw exactly what I have captured on film and described throughout this thread. Saturday 7 or the same 9 and somewhere around 20 others were in the same place and my buddy noticed me looking up and looked himself. Now the count is well above 30 who have witnessed this same ON GOING effect. My buddy who is writing our Art creating program based on the concerts room noise Single Larry (my band GODBOT is kind of exploring the bot created noise thing in our music and this program will be the visual part of it). He has worked on many things you know and use all the time. He and I stayed up till 5am both nights having a deep discussion about this whole thing and in the process he introduced me to LiFi which brings us to our first video and some more objective findings...

When I learned how simple this tech makes it to send and receive data everything clicked and I understand what they are doing and why. That got me to thinking about finding proof as to how far it goes and who is involved to try to decide if they are really trying to help us or the opposite. Sorry OneGoal but I have come to the conclusion that we are screwed. This makes the idea of a creator and his ENEMY the light bringer all to real. It's almost the bad guys turn to be in charge here for awhile. I can think of no other reason than a return of the gods of old to check on their incubator, or the Sun is throwing a serious tantrum because the Gods are actually just a planet a big one. This pisses the Sun off bad because he likes to be biggest and strongest of all. Unlike the Hulk, for us Gamma rays are bad M'Cay..,, If it is the previous it comes down to observation, containment, and control which brings us to the next video. I love how simply Sofia Smallstorm lays things out where everyone can understand while at the same time completely backing it up...

This one is a bit longer and Harald has a German accent but if you can get past that and the title of the video it has some really great findings presented. All with evidence to back it up. If you think of these particles or nanobots or smart dust or any other name you can think of, as being the hardware and the light storing and sending the data and energy to operate you will understand. Then when you look further into the actual findings such as these particles behavior in a microscope. Guys the things show up in Healthy people's samples too, not just Morgellons patients. DNA has some very odd behaviors when exposed to different frequencies of light.

I have a bit more to add, but for now digest... Take it easy,

Hank
edit on 25-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're a smart dude man, but honestly I really think we are going to be okay. I think the creator loves us and just wants us to be okay.

Also, remember, there is plenty of lore about a false light bringer, but also a true light bringer who is actually benevolent!

In Greek mythology, apollo, Zeus' son is considered a true light bringer. Benevolent to mankind.

Also, I do think light or electromagnetism drives evolution. Afterall we know that light affects DNA just by UV on skin cells...but it is not always bad mutations.

Fun fact for ya man, did you know electromagnetism or light is a dual wave, very close in 3d form to A DNA double helix.

Sleep it off and know that you are okay man. I don't think we are screwed and I hope you find it to be that way too.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks! I also accept compliments very well. Seems you are versed in religion so you have an idea what happens to those of us who refuse to play their game. Ultimately it doesn't matter as it is only pain and suffering and as all things that too will pass. Yes there may just be a benevolent creator, but look what he did to Job he likes to test our faith and we are in for a tough one.

Sleeping on it is the last thing we need to do. We need to get to the bottom of who is poisoning our planet and us and make them accountable. The Hollywood mad scientist super villains are real and are at the reigns driving us into the ground. Now it is time for us regular guys to become super heroes and fight back. A rogue group has taken complete control and will not stop until it is absolute or we do something about it! To many are just sleeping it off hoping it will go away. It is real, it is here, and we are the only ones who can fix it. We can't depend on our government to save us, the fox is already in the hen house and he is wearing a very believe able chicken suit.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Miracles do happen ya know that, right?
edit on 25-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Not sure if you have children but I'm sure you will get what I'm saying. If Every single day your child was going toward the light socket with a fork. He is seriously going to kill himself. How many times are you going to be nice and sweet and tell them "Now sweetie, don't do that, it can hurt you," and still every day he takes the fork and heads to a live electrical outlet?!? At what point do you take this child that you love with all your heart and slap the damn fork out of their hand then grab them firmly by the shoulders and yell at them, to attempt to stop the behaviors. The next day he is still fork in hand heading that way. Either the stubborn child has to learn on his own that it will hurt them, OR the parent goes out and buys a device to block the outlet from said stubborn child? Soon enough the Creator will child proof this place.

Yeah, creator love, miracles yadda yaddaa... You need to realize that a big part of creation is its hands off operation. Once free will comes into play it becomes our choice to let our leaders burn it all down, or stand up and stop the wrong, he left that choice up to us. Pacifism, patience, and kindness will never change the mind of the wicked. Some can only learn from violent actions.

Our government is clearly past the planning stages for something big and have moved into the preparedness phase of whatever is coming. They have strategically placed supplies in certain areas of the country. They used our tax dollars to figure out what is going on, and to prepare a safe place for them and their kind, leaving us the fend for ourselves. We paid for their future safety, and the information they are using to plan, yet we are not invited and an active campaign is ongoing to keep this information from us, that we are also paying for!?! Screwed! We are in for some tough times amigo.

Start watching and listening,and read between the lines if you can. We will soon start to hear how the melting ice caps have increased the actual weight of our oceans. Think of it like a pimple with dry land being the pimple and the oceans being you fingers squeezing it from all sides until... POP! Now California has an East coastline and a west coastline. "Water weight" will be the new cause and catch phrase. Just like how climate change has recently caused the Earth to tilt and its magnetic field to change.

Quick question, what is heavier a pound of water or a pound of ice? No new H2O molecules have suddenly been added to our planet, no new comet brought tons more water to cause these changes, all the water was already here and weighed exactly the same then as today,. Nothing adds weight to the oceans aside from the described tons of space dust and debris that is said to land on Earth everyday.

After water weight, it will be the magnetic pole shift, but our Saviors will be announced and they will fix it all! They will announce the 9th planet and say that it is going to damage the planet severely but our alien brothers have been by many times in the past and Earth has always survived.
Something big is coming through our solar system and it will bring havoc with it.

Our Sun is going nuts and some might think they are trying to help the situation by adding this junk to our air that is causing all sorts of different effects to us and our world. The only thing we can really do is dig in and fight to survive, then rebuild. Very soon our world will be a lot different than today.

Pretty much my entire family has moved into one big house and hunkered down for what comes. We have pooled our resources and made preparations of our own.

As this thing gets closer, things will get more extreme. Our weather is proof of this. Records broken all the time for high and low temps, almost 40 volcanos are active right now, earthquakes are increasing in strength and intensity, all while our polar ice decreases and increases at the same time if you listen to the news. The US will soon no longer be one big land mass, if you live near a major fault line move, now, there is no time to wait. I'm not trying be be sensational about all of this, but if they are preparing shouldn't we all be doing the same?

reply to: OneGoal

I'll come back later and add last nights update and another video along with some new images for those who are still trying to understand the effect I am describing.

edit on 26-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

edit on 26-4-2016 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2016 by wastedown because: Break down a wall

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It took 6 pages to get there, but you eventually spilled it. You oughta amend the thread title to "Because Nibiru" and get on with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The US will soon no longer be one big land mass, if you live near a major fault line move, now, there is no time to wait. I'm not trying be be sensational about all of this, but if they are preparing shouldn't we all be doing the same?

I live along the west coast. So based on your observations and subsequent theorizing, you would suggest I quit my job, take my children out of school, and uproot my family to head to safer ground immediately. Is that it?

I'm not trying to be adversarial, but rather pragmatic. How do you go from seeing discrepancies in your personal observations of the stars to Planet 9 on its way to bring destruction?

To be candid, I'm a total lurker but could tell from the get-go that you were going to get to Nibiru eventually. You just decided to take the scenic route, which I understand frankly. Nibiru threads breed ridicule. But now that you've let the Destroyer out of the bag, might as well clue us in on how you got from A to Z.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MajBadger

I'm so glad that you joined us! Did you decide to join just to drop that groundbreaking comment? Whatever brought you here I'm happy for you, and it is so nice to meet you...

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way...
If you made it through all 6 pages, all of the photos, and video evidence that has been presented up to this point and that wisecrack that even failed at even leaning toward being funny sarcasm, you need to work on your Comprehension skills. This thread is about much more than your so called Nibriu. Smart dust, a space shield/firmament,LiFi, a holographic universe, chemtrails, fema camps, climate change. That is almost all the big ones(I don't think the dome brought down the towers). If you got through all that information and don't see how it all ties together to paint a very concerning future ahead for our planet, I fear there is nothing I will ever say to convince you of anything, no matter the topic.

There is a crowd here that it seems you might fit in very well with. "Because Nibiru" the evidence is mounting and soon enough dismissive statements like this one, that are really just sad attempts to lump the presenter in with a group of consipiracy nutters and 911 truthers, maybe I'm even a flat Earther, will hold no value at all. People are waking up and deciding for themselves what is truth. Titles like those become vindicated badges of honor once evidence proves theory. Thing is I don't want to be vindicated, I want the word out in time to make a difference, not get patted on my back because I was right as the world crumbles around us. I hope it's just my eyes, but the evidence brings us to a totally different conclusion.

That being said, if you would like to maybe start over, and introduce yourself, maybe include what part of the world you are from and how normal your sky is and move along or participate, please debunk everything I have presented. Either way participate by adding some sort of value or move along. Didn't I cover that back on like page 1 or 2? Oh yeah, I forgot reading comprehension issues. My bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How long have we been told that one day California will fall off into the ocean? Im 41 and learned that when I was a boy. I also learned that Texas was mostly Sea bed and some point in history. I also learned how the Rocky Mountains were once a flat plane that was rapidly pushed together to form the range. Why you would choose to keep the ones you love sitting on a time bomb I can't say, that will be on your conscious not mine, again I do not want vindication I want answers and to help.

If you choose to turn a blind eye to how Yellowstone is acting and being actively suppressed, that's on you too. Along with clear evidence of massive underground bunker building at breakneck pace world wide, and clear evidence of strategic stockpiling of emergency supplies and personnel. Rapid closing, guarding, and converting hundreds of Walmart stores across the country into what appear to be detainment centers of some sort. Should I keep going? They are preparing for something. If you choose not to, again, sleep well.

I am like many others, I don't know for sure what is coming and was pretty clear in presenting that. Something is coming is a fact I am thoroughly convinced of.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I could also tell from page 1 that any push-back to your thread would get really defensive, really fast. You showed that early on when a few folks suggested they were observing nothing out of the ordinary. I guess it's your way or the highway then.

Also, I notice you didn't answer my questions. That's cool, I didn't expect you to have any sort of realistic suggestion to whether or not my entire personal life and world should be turned upside down because a guitar player in Texas on a fringe conspiracy website claims to see sparkly stars and then concludes there's a rogue planet nearing the inner solar system.

Oh no, not "sensational" at all, el duderino.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I am like many others, I don't know for sure what is coming and was pretty clear in presenting that.

I don't know, man. You seem pretty focused here on what is coming and pretty clear in presenting that.

After water weight, it will be the magnetic pole shift, but our Saviors will be announced and they will fix it all! They will announce the 9th planet and say that it is going to damage the planet severely but our alien brothers have been by many times in the past and Earth has always survived. Something big is coming through our solar system and it will bring havoc with it. Our Sun is going nuts and some might think they are trying to help the situation by adding this junk to our air that is causing all sorts of different effects to us and our world. The only thing we can really do is dig in and fight to survive, then rebuild. Very soon our world will be a lot different than today. Pretty much my entire family has moved into one big house and hunkered down for what comes. We have pooled our resources and made preparations of our own. As this thing gets closer, things will get more extreme. Our weather is proof of this. Records broken all the time for high and low temps, almost 40 volcanos are active right now, earthquakes are increasing in strength and intensity, all while our polar ice decreases and increases at the same time if you listen to the news. The US will soon no longer be one big land mass, if you live near a major fault line move, now, there is no time to wait. I'm not trying be be sensational about all of this, but if they are preparing shouldn't we all be doing the same?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Then you should have also noted that pushback as you call it was duly noted as a finding other that mine. Because I would not accept some sort of contagious eyestrain or astigmatism does not mean that if you presented any sort of evidence I would blindly refute it much like you are trying to do right now. You also noticed how many people also noticed the same effect in multiple locations, not just a well educated paramedic, NonCommissioned Officer, investment broker, writer and reseacher on some fringe website. A website that you yourself are on looking for some sort of answer to whatever you question. Do you see how you just tried to do the dismissive crazy person lump in move again. It isn't going to work. How silly is that?! You use ATS as a reason to doubt findings, in a thread on ATS?!?

Bring some evidence to prove anything in this thread wrong and I will happily review it. If it's flat bs then yes it's the highway, just as anyone else who dropped by with nothing to add. As far as not answering your question, I will spell it out, I believe you live on a time bomb and I would move my family ASAP. I have been looking hard into this subject for a solid month at this point and have presented almost all the data that brought me from questioning an effect I noticed in the sky to the conclusion that seems to point to planet 9. In this process I have stated how I believe this reflection causing the doubling could be from, metals in our air in heavy concentrations, smart particles or programmable matter making a space shields, even the possibility that the Bible's firmament is real(in that case it's not a planet system coming it's a dark star that is always here and close to us just like our sun, moon, and stars). I haven't presented the firmament and big black triangle findings yet as I've gotten sidetracked today.

I do not know for sure what it is. But it is something. The particles could be to make hologram tech ala blue beam. It could be our sun is not as stable as we thought and is going to fry us and they are really trying to stop it. The outline you quoted is what I am leaning toward the most because the pieces seem to fit best, I hope I am wrong and it is just my eyes making other people see it too.

I resent the fact that you are insinuating that I came here within an agenda, planning to say that was the cause from the start. You know what ASSuming does right?

So is your sky normal, this is my thread so let's talk about you not answering my questions.

Eta* I take that back, just stay right where you are, everything is dandy, you have convinced me! Carry on... Nothing to see here!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

A whole month of research?!?! That's it, I'm tendering my resignation today and removing my kids from school ASAP. We're going to pack up the Ford Focus and head for ???. How far inland will the seas rise in response to teh Nemesis? Is 500 miles from the coast safe? 1000?

Uh oh. You also mentioned Yellowstone, so really facing a quagmire here. I can escape the sea, but then the blast zone of that caldera is pretty darn significant. Texas flatlands aren't even safe based on what I'm seeing online. #snacks, it looks like the mountains of Peru is where it's at. My family is going to be royally steamed when I spring this on them tonight.

So in summary, theorizing is cool. Asking questions, sure. But don't say you're not being sensational (your own words, not mine), when you're proposing the soon-to-be destruction of life as we know it. Plus the exceedingly strong assertions that those of us in your perceived Danger Zones are somehow irresponsible and whatnot is just lame. So yeah, I get why started out by asking people to look up, and led from there. But don't tell me you didn't know where you were heading the whole time. Calculated and steadied fear mongering is still fear mongering.

And no, I don't see anything off? Where's my proof, you say? Strawmansayswhat? Exactly. The Earth is a billion years old and has gone through more changes than a baby with dysentery. You can come up with a million possible explanations for these environmental conditions you keep pointing out. I'd probably start with the particular sun cycle we're in and possible changes to the atmosphere before I jump right into hot-rodded rogue planet. It's like watching a plane crash and immediately concluding it must have been gremlins.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Reading comprehension and attention to detail would take you far! You seem really smart and logical. I said "I'm not TRYING to be sensational here guys" some things are just simply sensational. Im sorry if you are going to carry on as nothing is going on again that's on you. Since you are so fond of throwing labels on people as I've known you less than an hour and already I'm a Sensationalist, a Fear Monger, a Guitar player, a Fringe website user which all paint me as very shady and underhanded, all very subversive titles.

I can do that too! Shill!!! Guys everybody Shill!!! What agency do you work for? You are going right down the list. You have been discovered!!! Go gets some buddies and come back and really teach me a lesson!! Shill!!! Paid Shill!!! Everyone take note of his user name!!!

So how about we place nice or you just move along, simple as that...

What did you think of all of my Jupiter images? How about the half moon showing up full in every image? How about the videos? LiFi is awesome right? And in no way could ever be used in conjunction with particles that were previously not there to mask something in our sky, be it a new frequency from the sun or a new planet or anything else. It is there and real no matter the reason they are adding these particles to the sky and hiding it because they can no longer just deny it. If you wish to go on believing everything is normal then why try to convince me? What do you care? I think you know, you just aren't ready to accept it for whatever reason. That is why you are here. You are just like everybody else you don't trust those in charge and you have this sneaking suspicion that something big is coming. ETA*You did just say you got from me talking about seeing doubles of Jupiter asking if the hologram is broken to it's about Nibriu all by yourself. Or you are just paid to be here

Wow! I just painted you as a shill and a wannabe whistleblower, which is it? See? Not a fun game. a reply to: MajBadger

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join