It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Jupiters? It the hologram broken?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: wastedown

Had the girl check it out last night without giving any hint as to what she might be looking for. Took a minute until her eyes focused, then she let out a "holy sassafras what am I looking at!?"

So, it happens on an ongoing basis? Just look at Jupiter for a couple of minutes and viola?

I'm on it. When it quits raining.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I am an amateur skyhawk. Jupiter is bright now, along with Mars. I haven't seen anything bright alongside it. That's not to say there is nothing there. Where from Jupiter in the sky do you see another brightness? Regulus is in the same area, but not nearly as bright.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The sky was less hazy last night so I could see the seeming flares coming off of the bottom of other celestial bodies. I'm certainly not sure what to make of the effect and will have to think about it for a while.

I'll look into black goo and smart dust. (LOL!!!)

When CERN is operating, as it was but I don't know if it still is, I always keep that in the back of my mind because, in my perspective, everything is energetically connected and everything effects everything else energetically whether or not one can or is willing to discern it. Cause and effect. We certainly had some major quaking, for example.

A visual of "out there"

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That is the thing, it is not 1 thing it is the entire sky. You should not always see the stars doubled up.

It seems to me that it is a layer between us and the stars. I had a thought last night at rehearsal when discussing this with my bandmate. Light is not visible until it hits something to illuminate, that light then bounces to our eyes and through the lens to be interpreted by our brains. So before we would see the stars only once as the light passes through atmosphere propagating on the lens, this is the initial image. The 2nd could be that our atmosphere has photo or light reflective particles in mass quantities that was previously not present. Therefore the "copy" of the sky is the interaction of light waves with a particle layer not previously present. When I said to the West it was bottom right etc. that just points out that it is an effect below the stars that changes relative to your position, I would expect on the Southern Hemisphere the effect would still be on the bottom but west would be to the left, opposite to how we see it.

It is a reflection or an effect of light. A new reflection or effect of light that should not be there.

There is no longer a question as to the reality of "chemtrails". You may prefer the name cloud seeding or atmospheric exper imitation or what have you, the simple fact is seemingly without our knowledge or consent our dear leaders are loading various things onto airplanes and spraying these things in our air. We have no idea the effects this could have on our bodies or our planet. They might think they know what they are doing, that doesn't make it right or even good.

At least that is where the evidence is pointing.Thank you for taking the time to add value to this topic!

a reply to: 321equinox

edit on 18-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yep. That sums it up. It isn't a physical thing as far as a solid object. It is an effect of light where the 2nd is barely offset, but once you get focused you can't not see it. Very close to its parent star almost to the point that the star might look oval or oblong until you see the seperation. I do have pics but apperantly Apple phones don't take "images" as ATS gives me the message that only images are accepted... Ideas?

a reply to: Phage

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS. Greetings to all of you.

Ok OP so here is a picture of Jupiter taken two days ago with a 300mm lens. It's not my best shot humidity was high but this is what Jupiter looks like recently. From left to right you have 1 star, which is HIP 54057 and then 3 moons which are : Callisto, Europa, Adrastea, then you have Jupiter of course, and last would be Amalthea.

So everything is in it's right place and there is nothing unusual about it.

Be well and have a great day.
edit on 18-4-2016 by ImageInspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I saw it to in morroco rabat the capital exactly in a clear sky . But it only your eyes playing tricks on you speacially if u concetrate on looking at an object in the sky you will see some sort of shade or even a double object in your case a star or the the moon or jubiter anyway i saw it too their is a scientific explanation for it i dont recall the name , sorry for my bad english

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will tell you how to see it , because i asked my brother to do so and he saw it too. Pic a star in the sky in dark place i mean you should be in a dark place wete no city light bloking the view , the concetrate in looking at that star ,strair at it for 3 min or saw dont look at anything else that time dont even budge your head ,then you will notice that that star is kinda multplicating or strechning ... So here you go you got your illusion

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: simo002

If I might add, people affected with astigmatism perceive this effect as being very much amplified.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi.. Interesting thread.

I'm located in the UK and I'm often out late, I tend to love a bit of star gazing when I get a clear night despite living in a town I get to see quite a bit. It's just coming up to 10:40pm I would go out and check but 1. It's over cast and 2. I've just finished work and I'm back to work in just over 8 hours time so my bed is more important tonight

Checked tomorrow's weather and it's saying we will have a clear night tomorrow so I'll go and have a look myself. I'll look with the naked eye and also with binos if possible and I'll check back in on the thread tomorrow night.

If I was to hazard a guess at what you are saying I would say it's just the way our eyes are affected wth tryin to concentrate on a tiny bright dot on a dark back ground. I'm assuming it's just an optical illusion of some kind

Interesting to see what happens

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The closest I have seen in film yet would be what is going on with Almathea. The effect of bumping or moving the camera where you have the actual moon then the hazy image offset from itself. BUT to the naked eye and across the entire sky... I am not saying there is an actual physical object there at all, as in the image you just posted seems that every point of light in it has a thicker hazy glow prominently at the bottom or Earth facing side. Jupiter is even slightly oblong in this image so maybe a telescopic lens reduces the effect by "moving" the layer closer to its source, if that is understandable.Basically the focal length is changed so the effect is not as prominent?

Or there is a real Conspiracy here and it has nothing to do with the skies. It's our eyes!! Because I and others in this thread are suddenly able to see the moons of Jupiter and that Sirius is a Binary System with our freakin NAKED EYES!

Like I said previously I am still leaning to a reflection off of a newish layer of atmosphere(in the broadest of terms).

Thank you for your contribution, glad you could join us! Crass attitude and all! We need players on all sides of the ball!

a reply to: ImageInspector

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Soon as i read the title.. I knew it
would be one of "These" threads.

/

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: simo002

I'm not talking about staring at a point of light until the cones and rods in your eyes are burnt in. I don't have to stare at any of them, I notice it right away. When I said look hard I mean to take the time to really look at the sky, stay out long enough to get your eyes adjusted to the darkness. What you describe is no different than looking at a lamp or tv or mobile for a while and look away at a white wall you will have a dark image of the shape you were just looking at, a dark wall will give the opposite effect. I have described it enough. I know what it looks like. I am not asking people to tell me what happened to them previously((maybe the last couple of weeks, as it wasn't there before)). I am asking you to go outside are survey your sky just as I described, then report back with your findings.

Thanks for taking the time to drop an idea on us! Perfect English not required

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Glad you stopped by to add value! How's your sky looking?

One of those threads? What by chance do you mean? The kind in the grey area where if you don't wanna participate you can move right along?

You don't know me so why you feel the need to subliminally cut people down, I will never know.I have no need for a coward as such anyway, so again... How's your sky looking?

a reply to: rigel4

edit on 18-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Same as it always looks .... normal¬
and only one of everything .

Carry on. / loling

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ok effect not noticed in the North of England. You could have just said that at first. No need to be ugly to people.

2nd a reply to: rigel4

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Are you saying I have a "crass" attitude? Not sure I get it. Anyway, there is absolutely nothing wrong at all as the image show.

Also, if you don't have much light pollution in your area, it is possible that you see a moon or 2 with your eyes. Depending on your viewing angle.(The lower on the horizon the harder they will be to see).

The best way to see them with the naked eye is to be in a rural area on a dry and clear day, wait until Jupiter is near zenith and look at it indirectly. You might start getting a glimpse of the bigger moons.

Have a great day and enjoy your stargazing nights!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
you have to admit, it that is the only hiccup in the hologram, that's a pretty amazing hologram

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I am in central UK we have a clear view between clouds there is most definitely some shining faint objects to the left of jupiter
looks like 3 moons In a line ? Using Binoculars..
edit on 18 4 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Take no notice of me.. im this way by default.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join