It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Jupiters? It the hologram broken?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajBadger

originally posted by: wastedown
The US will soon no longer be one big land mass, if you live near a major fault line move, now, there is no time to wait. I'm not trying be be sensational about all of this, but if they are preparing shouldn't we all be doing the same?

I live along the west coast. So based on your observations and subsequent theorizing, you would suggest I quit my job, take my children out of school, and uproot my family to head to safer ground immediately. Is that it?

I'm not trying to be adversarial, but rather pragmatic. How do you go from seeing discrepancies in your personal observations of the stars to Planet 9 on its way to bring destruction?

To be candid, I'm a total lurker but could tell from the get-go that you were going to get to Nibiru eventually. You just decided to take the scenic route, which I understand frankly. Nibiru threads breed ridicule. But now that you've let the Destroyer out of the bag, might as well clue us in on how you got from A to Z.

Your post wasn't addressed to me but I want to interject that people should do whatever is pragmatic in their particular situation, or do nothing at all. It's a choice that can be weighed, or not, in light of what we are witnessing happen on this planet.

Masses of people have super-prepped for what they think are going to be dire circumstances (the list of possibilities is long) in their lifetimes. I am not one of those who has super-prepped but I can understand the motivation to do so. Many people have moved to where they think will be a better place, others are staying put and will take what comes, or not, just where they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat
What hologram you manage to smuggle here? I remember Icke mentioning a hologram story, yet i find it quite unrealistic, as it contradicts many other things.

A lot of scientists are studying the holographic universe theory. That's likely where David Icke first heard of it.

edit on 26-4-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Utterly shocked you would cry "Shill!" to any opposition to your life's work. Never could have seen that coming.

It's cool though. Keep asking questions and seeking answers. The whole denying ignorance thing is a constant work-in-progress. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What opposition? You came here without any evidence at all not even a link to a wiki page? All you did was come in and start tying to label me like you know me or have me figured out and believe me, I don't even have me figured out. I get it you like your head in the ground and must have sand in your eyes. If nothing is going on prove it! Please! I have presented evidence and come to some sort of conclusion, if you don't agree, prove it! You called me a fear monger and all sorts of other names and expect me to just say you are right? Pufft.., my life's work. I appreciate you have so much to add to this thread! How many times do I have to say it? You have not yet refuted any of my evidence, but I'm a Strawman?!? Yeah you'll fit in just fine! I always say we need players on both sides of the ball. Present ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL! a reply to: MajBadger

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What evidence could I possibly provide if everything appears normal to me? I've scoured the net to see if astronomers are observing these discrepancies, but I'm not finding anything. This leads me to think it's possibly an atmospheric issue, or perhaps (gasp!) issues to do with the observers and any number of possible optical anomalies.

The various bodies out there don't seem to be out of place, and aren't exhibiting characteristics that are alarming astronomers (both professional and amateur) across the globe, so I'm sorry I just can't make the leap with you to rogue planet incoming.

But keep at it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Provide evidence to refute anything that has been presented here. We have discussed optical effects. Conclusion, they are not contagious and don't not last for months at a time. I presented photos that show the exact effect I am describing and as bad as people want it to be so, artifact or pixel anomalies do not occur in image after image after image. At some point you have to come to the conclusion that what you are seeing and capturing on film is really there.

That is where I moved on to evidence of the cause. A reflection cannot occur with out something to reflect off of. Samples of rain show all sorts of heavy metals and the like in concentrations that prove they are being added with purpose.

That brings us to why. Let's start with your solar cycle conclusion. Astronomers are very concerned with the intensity of light now coming from our Sun and point to that as the cause for climate change. Droughts are forcing action in the area you live so you cannot deny a change in your weather patterns. It is also undeniable that a cloud seeding program is ongoing and has been for some time, adding to the density of our atmosphere. It is a real thing, period. They are trying to fix something that has never required intervention before. Perfectly normal..

Here is a link to a report about solar cycles. The Astronomers have discovered several cycles beyond our 11 year cycle. One being a Superflare cycle that should occur about every 1000 years the last that they found in the study was 775AD. They are like me TRYING to not be sensational when they say it isn't likely that our suns weak magnetic field could propagate a Superflare. While in the next paragraph they say that 10% of the stars they found producing Superflares had magnetic fields equal to or less than that of Earths. Along with the fact that our Sun has already produced these Superflares in the past. My search term "Astronomers concerned about the intensity of the Sun 2016" produced many results www.sciencedaily.com... Even if it is just the solar cycle, there is a real and present threat to our existence.

I can provide proof of strategic stockpiling of emergency supplies, along with underground bunkers being built in mass numbers across the planet if you need, but I don't think you do. I'm sure you remember Janet Napalitino(sp?) stepped down from DHS Command very cryptically stating that she fears for whoever takes her job because a "Tragedy like we have never seen is coming". I believe that's the quote. None the less if your government is making physical changes to your sky and weather. Your government is building safe spots and preparing for a BIG EVENT, that many scientists, politicians, and crazy conspiracy nuts like me have been preparing for, and that is undeniable. You could never provide proof it isn't going on, to much proves that it is.

So... Why? Why do you care what I believe is coming? Why fight to convince me everything is peachy? My mind is made up, and if I prepare what does that do to affect you? Quit trying to convince me, it is you that you are trying to convince. Believe me brother I don't want to believe our future is very shaky right now either. It's like finding out the Earth is Flat or something. No one likes being labeled by others, be it Shill or Fear Monger or anything else. Because we don't agree on a topic doesn't mean I consider you an enemy or something. I try to learn all I can from everyone I can. I have found that everyone has something to say that people need to hear, it's just really hard to get them to listen.

Peace, Hank a reply to: MajBadger

edit on 27-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

edit on 27-4-2016 by wastedown because: Fix link

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm just gonna leave this right here... Thanks Tweetie for getting me to keep up with the WSO channel. Yesterday's video showing Earth receiving a "Solar wind" from the opposite side of the sun. I like that people send him images from everywhere that keep showing the same anomalies, But those in this one and yesterday's that show the Sun halo from ISS and a square panel is clearly visible with light rays coming into view only as the move past it's edge. Amazing!

Proof that something BIG is being hidden from us is undeniable at this point.

ETA* just because the presenter at WSO has some great stuff going on and has thoroughly investigated this topic, does not mean I 100% agree with everything he says... Example: I think the moon does turn like a wheel above us much like the face of a clock moving instead of the hands. At least I think I read that is normal. This just goes to prove that I do not claim to 100% know or believe anything. I am trying to figure it out and planet 9 seems most likely. The search has been renewed heavily in the media recently. NASA scientists have been quoted as expecting to find a rogue planet in our solar system soon as evidence shows our sun to behave like common binary systems. They have also stated they expect to find Alien Life very soon, and might have already discovered a Dyson Sphere relatively close to our neck of the woods. Taking into consideration all of these findings as connected in some way and you will see the world through my perspective.

Thanks! Hank
edit on 27-4-2016 by wastedown because: Eta*

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That brings us to why. Let's start with your solar cycle conclusion. Astronomers are very concerned with the intensity of light now coming from our Sun and point to that as the cause for climate change. Droughts are forcing action in the area you live so you cannot deny a change in your weather patterns. It is also undeniable that a cloud seeding program is ongoing and has been for some time, adding to the density of our atmosphere. It is a real thing, period. They are trying to fix something that has never required intervention before. Perfectly normal..

Here is a link to a report about solar cycles. The Astronomers have discovered several cycles beyond our 11 year cycle. One being a Superflare cycle that should occur about every 1000 years the last that they found in the study was 775AD. They are like me TRYING to not be sensational when they say it isn't likely that our suns weak magnetic field could propagate a Superflare. While in the next paragraph they say that 10% of the stars they found producing Superflares had magnetic fields equal to or less than that of Earths. Along with the fact that our Sun has already produced these Superflares in the past. My search term "Astronomers concerned about the intensity of the Sun 2016" produced many results www.sciencedaily.com... Even if it is just the solar cycle, there is a real and present threat to our existence.

No disagreements here. Good stuff.

I can provide proof of strategic stockpiling of emergency supplies, along with underground bunkers being built in mass numbers across the planet if you need, but I don't think you do. I'm sure you remember Janet Napalitino(sp?) stepped down from DHS Command very cryptically stating that she fears for whoever takes her job because a "Tragedy like we have never seen is coming". I believe that's the quote. None the less if your government is making physical changes to your sky and weather. Your government is building safe spots and preparing for a BIG EVENT, that many scientists, politicians, and crazy conspiracy nuts like me have been preparing for, and that is undeniable. You could never provide proof it isn't going on, to much proves that it is.

This is where I lose you, and what I was getting at before. This is where you went from calculated, rational analysis to oof, that conspiracy guy. I just can't make those leaps with you, as they are far too hyperbolic and eyerolly for me. The stockpiling, and DUMBS, and quotes taken and run with. Just too much speculation and rabbit hole supposition rather than actual, conclusive, er, anything. But hey, this is a conspiracy site so have at it.

I guess if you had to boil it on down to something straightforward:

The first part I quoted above? Fragile Earth and Space Exploration type stuff. Dig it.

The second part I quoted? Skunkworks, and I guess just not for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Proof that something BIG is being hidden from us is undeniable at this point.

No offense, but it's very deniable. Youtube videos, camera phone pics, and other circumstantial evidence does not make an impending BIG EVENT "undeniable." Have you looked through a telescope? Can you see whatever it is you think is out there? Spoken with actual astronomers about your hunch? You mentioned getting in contact with someone at an Astronomy Department at a Uni; any luck there? Very curious to hear the results.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I love it! Progress!
There is no one on Earth I agree 100% with that's kind of what makes it fun!
a reply to: MajBadger

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not yet still working on getting that set up. I too am looking forward to it.
ETA as to the veracity of cell phone pics, YouTube vids etc as evidence. If you would have watched to videos you would have found that they state Scientific peer reviewed studies by established groups. I didn't present some hick in his garage, I used a TED talk for Christs sake. You can't throw out the dishes with the dishwater.

When it comes down to it I don't believe I would ever be able to convince you of my findings, it will take the event to open a bunch of people eyes. That doesn't make you wrong anymore than it makes me right. It comes down to belief and who you personally put your trust in. I personally hate being lied to, I will not tolerate it. If someone will lie about the little things they will for sure lie about the bigs things. I have seen enough bureaucracy BS in my life to know I can't trust most of what comes from our Government. Well, not most, but enough to know I can't trust them,when it comes to transparency and honesty. Much might be for our own good as the herd can Jack up a ton of stuff if they think they won't get in trouble, you can look at any riot for proof of that. I understand that, that is also why I am prepared and reckoned others be also. Your life your choices my friend.

As to any other findings, I will update here any thing I come across that I think applies.

Peace, Hank

reply to: MajBadger

edit on 27-4-2016 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have "issues" with some of WSO's interpretations as well but I'm more interested in the photos people send in and I'm glad I came across the channel because it's just another part of the subjects I observe.

Many people think Nibiru is close only because they believe in the Bible. Others believe for other reasons.

When and if people can begin saying on a regular basis they saw the manifestations with their physical vision before using their digital cameras then it will change the paradigm. Right now, most of this stuff is not visible without digital technology which makes it suspect in a lot of people's minds.

What you and the people around you, and anyone else, are seeing concerning celestial bodies appearing split in half is seen both physically and digitally. Hypothetically, what if you traveled 50 miles away from where you live? Would you still see that effect?

Plus you captured the moon looking full when it should only have appeared a bit over half full that night.

It's normal for the moon to tilt somewhat in part of it's overall cycle so that we don't always see the exact same face. I've seen it and did look into it a few years ago. I was disappointed to see that was being portrayed as an anomaly in the video. I think the moon's overall cycle is 18 or 19 years. That's what I recall from even more years ago without looking it up again right now. People didn't have a long term perspective on the moon and there were all sorts of rumors going around at that time.

Moon View
edit on 27-4-2016 by tweetie because: minor adjustments

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ImageInspector
no i don't have it , i'm sure of it but thanks for the reply

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join