It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Jupiters? It the hologram broken?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hahaha! I know right! Tell me about it!

I don't tell people what they are looking for I just point out a bright Star and ask them to look at it, and without fail their jaws drop and they are just as flabbergasted as I am.

Thing about it being atmosphere, the way light works as we only see it once it hits something then our eyes. Now it hits two things then our eyes. I still can't get around that the doubles are the same distance from their parent stars across the board. It seems that since they are all supposed to be at different distances from us it seems these two reflections would reflect that. As silly as it sounds almost like they are very close to use and reflecting of a dome that they are all the same distance from. I will get to the bottom of this!

a reply to: tweetie

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Tonight's update:

Yep it is there, everywhere. I could take more pictures but, what's the point?

Y'all have a good night, ya'hear...

Hank

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

For me the "stars" are an orangish color and if you have the time they are always symmetrically equidistant to each other in mostly triangle formations and the entire triangle moves as one, almost like something hovering in the sky. Weird

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A bit more info on lasts night...

The effect was intense as usual as of late. The strangest thing about it was, at about 10:30 there had been noticeably few planes in the sky for the previous hour or so. I am 20 miles from the north end of DFW international Airport so air traffic over us is quite the norm or Super Normal if you will. That isn't the odd thing even though it is odd, as happened 2 nights ago as I'm standing there observing the weirdness, the effect on the moon almost hurts my eyes to look at it. It tries to gain focus but the offset images make it difficult, a single plane laying a thickish persistent contrail in the same flight path that previously went between Jupiter and the Moon. Except this time it passed through the moon completely, and as the "contrail" was filtering the light between my self and the Moon the effect stopped. I could clearly focus on only 1 image of the moon! For a short time it seemed the contrail "fixed" it! I could clearly see my old normal moon. How's that for high strangeness. Just when I thought they were the cause, it seems they might be the cure?!?!!?!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
A bit more info on lasts night...

For a short time it seemed the contrail "fixed" it! I could clearly see my old normal moon. How's that for high strangeness. Just when I thought they were the cause, it seems they might be the cure?!?!!?!

It's funny you should write that. ROTFLMAO kind of funny!

See this video if interested but before I post the link please know that I look at all sorts of material from mainstream and the mundane all the way out to the outer fringes of possibility, except for channeled stuff which I don't have interest in.

Just because I read or view someone's material doesn't mean I am on their bandwagon 100% or even 50% or 10%, but I've found a whole lot of interesting bits of serendipitous "intel" all over the place in the 17 years I've been online. You're probably the same way. I can take something into consideration without having to believe it.

I've been watching this guy's videos for over a few months because of the sky photos people send to him and this was his latest as of yesterday. You'll see why I'm laughing right at the beginning, plus the first part of his title relates to what you wrote:

edit on 21-4-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I'm just gonna say it... Tweetie I love you! It's like we are one person.. Hahaha!

In all seriousness my friend, there is no need to caveat your statements to me, pointing out the fact that you are clearly a rational person. Though I wish I could give you a million stars!

My early research took me to Steve Olsen and his WSO network work. Like the first thing that came up in initial searches. It was a recent find but I have long been on the Planet X trail and the findings of that research group does go right along with some of the things we are all seeing with our eyes. If you have a contact within that network feel free to share this thread. I would be happy to share my email and offer myself for questions if desired.

I have friends in the music and physics departments at UNT that I have reached out to in the attempt to get in contact with the Astronomy dept. I hope to meet with and "interview" a professor or 2 and go out with them to show them what I see. They have a nice Observitory that I'd love to wrangle my way into... We will see and I will update here with any findings.

I know the change is drastic. I know the Sun is a more intense frequency than when I was a boy. Remember when kids were warned "DONT STARE AT THE SUN!" Ha! I dare you to go glance at the sun, your body simply rejects it completely. You can't even look at that part of the sky anymore, yet STARE at it. This is wreaking havoc on our existence.

If you are familiar with any of the effects photons have on DNA, it is even more scary if it is our eyes. If our eyes are changing and my feet are getting bigger(which they are, I'm 41 and wore 9 1/2 to 10 shoes since high school, last two pair are 11 1/2, but that's a whole other thing lol), what is next?!? I hope it's wings! Please be wings! Pretty pretty please! I wants some sooooo bad!!!!

edit on 21-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't post sooner it's been rainy lately. Also I ended up needing stitches in my forehead two days ago so been resting trying to get rid of headaches. Once I'm better I'll be back at it.

Peace.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wow hope you are feeling better! Lord knows I have had my share of noggin bumps.. Best wishes my friend!

I didn't post an up date last night so...

Yep, effect still present. The last 2 nights have been the most profound yet. I expect this trend to continue. Go outside and look up people for real!

I had band rehearsal last night that prevented my formal update. My searching led me to a couple of interesting videos that go right along with my findings. I will try to come back later today with a thorough post on the matter(this word choice made me laugh and you will understand too if you have the couple of hours it will take to process what I plan to add) haha!

This is a big weekend for Artists and Musicians like myself so my plate is pretty full. You guys will have to forgive me if it is Monday before I can find the time to update. Denton Jazz and Arts Festival time again, gotta go try to sell myself and my wares to about half a million people over the next 3 days.

a reply to: Lichter daraus

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It really is strange. It's apparently Mars and Saturn to its left in scorpious with Antares below Mars.

Here's the thing... the path that the Sun, Moon, and Jupiter follow in the sky or the ecliptic plane is at about 70 degrees above the horizon where I am. However, "Mars" and "Saturn" are barely at 40-45 degrees above the horizon. The path they follow is solidly 40-50 moon diameters below Jupiter and the Moon.

Can anyone explain why the # these two planets are way below the ecliptic?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

It really is strange. It's apparently Mars and Saturn to its left in scorpious with Antares below Mars.

Here's the thing... the path that the Sun, Moon, and Jupiter follow in the sky or the ecliptic plane is at about 70 degrees above the horizon where I am. However, "Mars" and "Saturn" are barely at 40-45 degrees above the horizon. The path they follow is solidly 40-50 moon diameters below Jupiter and the Moon.

Can anyone explain why the # these two planets are way below the ecliptic?

I don't know enough to answer but does this help a fraction of an iota?

I'm sorry if it doesn't.

P.S. I installed a stellarium-type app on my phone today but I can see it's going to take me some time to figure it out. I may have to try another one because it's not quite compatible with my phone.
edit on 22-4-2016 by tweetie because: added commentary

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

the ecliptic plane is at about 70 degrees above the horizon where I am.
The ecliptic reaches from horizon to horizon (east-west, roughly, it varies depending on the time of year). I'm not sure what you mean by 70º above the horizon. How are you identifying the location of the ecliptic?

However, "Mars" and "Saturn" are barely at 40-45 degrees above the horizon.
At what time of night?

The path they follow is solidly 40-50 moon diameters below Jupiter and the Moon.
That would be 20º - 25º. What do you mean by "below'?

Mars, Jupiter, and the Moon are where they should be as far as I can tell. Saturn is hard to see though, because the full Moon is so bright. So, maybe the glitch in the hologram is localized? But, come to think of it, the night sky is pretty much 2 dimensional from our perspective so a hologram is not really required. Just a projection on a screen.

edit on 4/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

the ecliptic plane is at about 70 degrees above the horizon where I am.
The ecliptic reaches from horizon to horizon (east-west, roughly, it varies depending on the time of year). I'm not sure what you mean by 70º above the horizon. How are you identifying the location of the ecliptic?

However, "Mars" and "Saturn" are barely at 40-45 degrees above the horizon.
At what time of night?

The path they follow is solidly 40-50 moon diameters below Jupiter and the Moon.
That would be 20º - 25º. What do you mean by "below'?

Mars, Jupiter, and the Moon are where they should be as far as I can tell. Saturn is hard to see though, because the full Moon is so bright. So, maybe the glitch in the hologram is localized? But, come to think of it, the night sky is pretty much 2 dimensional from our perspective so a hologram is not really required. Just a projection on a screen.

You just blew my mind. Good though.

Honestly I looked a few more mornings and it still looks lowish. I see Jupiter rise in the south east and take a path similar to the Sun in the sky. They don't reach the apex of the sky, but they do come close.

Mars and Saturn on the other hand seem to take a much more southerly path. I'd say after looking again it's about 20-30 moon diameters more south than Jupiter and the moon.

There is cloud cover at the moment and the moon is out. For me, mars and Saturn seem to be in the southern sky around 3-5am. Mars is incredibly bright red orange, while Saturn is definitely visible but fainter.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thing is... Now it's looks like two projections on two screens ber close together. At least the effect I am talking about at aleast. I can't explain what One Goal mentioned. I can't even put it together yet what exactly he is describing.

I'm not saying a new planet is there, I'm not saying anything is out of place. I am saying that persistent optical effects are occurring on a constant basis that previously required special conditions, like ice crystals or something is there all the time now. What used to be rare is now common, I have seen a multi color halo around the moon every night since before I started this thread. Through clouds and clear sky both. I believe we have reached a point of critical mass (for lack of a better term), with the amounts of particulates we add to the atmosphere including heavy metals. A permanent change has occurred.

With new tech on the verge of being released such as LiFi is coupled with new nano techs that we are hearing about you and I both know that stuff is old hat. If the public is getting it, the back room rounds seeking every possible way to exploit its usage have long been explored. They are always on the next level stuff by that point. There is really no telling what kind of unreal stuff they have to play with. They always get the new toys first.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
beware, hot chicks are next.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Just to affirm... Optical effects are being picked up all over the world as evidenced by a wide variety of manifestations being witnessed and imaged. It's as if we are in a psychedelic reality now. Lol!

I can say I've been seeing the rainbow-colored halo around the moon for years. I already mentioned the hazy, rainbow-colored, face of the moon effect.

I've wondered if your latitude has anything to do with how objects in the sky are appearing to you as opposed to my being a thousand plus miles northeast of you.

A few years back I was able to see loads of minute particles moving in the air around me -- they were actually visible to me and more prominent at night, perhaps because of mercury vapor and florescent lights nearby which give the air a weird-looking quality anyway -- and a snowstorm knocked them to the ground. The air was cleared for a short while. The contrast was quite noticeable to me.

We' re doomed!!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
beware, hot chicks are next.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the chuckle! I saw that dream and what a dream it was!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What hologram you manage to smuggle here? I remember Icke mentioning a hologram story, yet i find it quite unrealistic, as it contradicts many other things.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I identify tree, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy to look at the curves of a woman's body! Bring em on... At least if that happens we will know what is up there and can start working on what to do about it! Hahaha!

I rarely remember my dreams and when I do they usually mean something.I had a dream recently where the sky pulled apart at the seams. Metal framework and layers of what looked like black glass was falling everywhere, everyone is running and dying all around me while I'm holding a woman's hand running(I have never seen here but she was my partner). Looking up I see that is is clearly a built thing on a vast scale. I noticed the layer behind the sky was black canvas material fixed to poles making giant panels that fit together. I noticed white arrows at the connections and the word "Top" printed on the canvas.

I thought how funny, they can build the freaking sky but needed instructions to get it right... That is not a God. I can fight back against this enemy whatever it is, it is just like us.a reply to: jedi_hamster

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
a reply to: Phage
Thing is... Now it's looks like two projections on two screens ber close together. At least the effect I am talking about at aleast. I can't explain what One Goal mentioned. I can't even put it together yet what exactly he is describing.

I'm not saying a new planet is there, I'm not saying anything is out of place. I am saying that persistent optical effects are occurring on a constant basis that previously required special conditions, like ice crystals or something is there all the time now. What used to be rare is now common, I have seen a multi color halo around the moon every night since before I started this thread. Through clouds and clear sky both. I believe we have reached a point of critical mass (for lack of a better term), with the amounts of particulates we add to the atmosphere including heavy metals. A permanent change has occurred.

With new tech on the verge of being released such as LiFi is coupled with new nano techs that we are hearing about you and I both know that stuff is old hat. If the public is getting it, the back room rounds seeking every possible way to exploit its usage have long been explored. They are always on the next level stuff by that point. There is really no telling what kind of unreal stuff they have to play with. They always get the new toys first.

I'll try to explain as best I can.

So basically all the main planets are roughly in yhe same plane as they travel around the Sun. Because of this, the planets appear to take roughly the same path in our sky as the Sun does, because as Earth rotates we see the Sun and all of the planets in that plane which is known as the Ecliptic plane in astronomy.

I could very well be wrong, and I do know that the planets are not always perfectly in the ecliptic plane, but from what I have seen, Jupiter, the Sun, and the Moon rise as normal in the east-Southeast area. They travel up into the sky throughout the day (or night).

Depending on your latitudinal position on Earth these celestial objects will take various locations in the sky. For me, I am at about 40 degrees North, so Jupiter, the Sun, and the Moon rise to about 70 degrees above the southern horizon or about 20 degrees more south than being directly above head at their mid day point.

On the other hand, Mars (very bright orange as we are very close to Mars at this time) and Saturn to the left of Mars, rise in roughly the same east-southeast area as jupiter and the Moon, but Mars and Saturn appear to travel across the sky a significant amount closer to the southern horizon than the others. Estimating I'd say somewhere between 15-25 degrees closer to the southern horizon.

I could easily be wrong. Perhaps they are more like 5-15 degrees different which could be accounted for by variations in the orbital positions of the planets (Jupiter may be slightly above the ecliptic right now while Saturn and Mars may be slightly below or more south).

Either way, Mars looks absolutely incredible right now. I just scoped Jupiter the other night and saw two of the moons. Going to scope Mars too as it gets closer to us. Mars should be closest around mid May.
edit on 24-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That's awesome, I wish I had a really good scope of my own and a good camera to go with it, preferably one that can shoot full spectrum or at least IR.

I also could be wrong(gotta love that caveat, it's so safe lol), but they say the Moon is off the Ecliptic somewhere between 12 and 23 degrees depending on where in its cycle it is. Maybe what you are seeing, which by the way I think I get now and is very odd indeed, could be related to perspective.

As the planets spiral through space keeping pace with the Sun their seemingly circular orbits become very oval more so in some cases. I think Neptune and Saturn are oddballs in that matter. If you look at it face on from out in front of the Sun you would see the ovals bring them closer and further from the Sun all at different times and at different speeds. If you look at it from the side view like looking at the edge of a pancake(Ecliptic Plane) from far Away they would seem to all be pretty close to one layer. Viewing the same thing from the side of a spinning ball that is moving just as the rest of them the reality of those vast distances becomes very apperant. This might help to explain what you could be seeing.

Or! There is a dome up there and the projection is screwing up, going haywire. So I'm here in Denton seeing two of every object in the sky all the time, yours are out of place, and somebody else has a moon with a slice missing, and who knows what else.,,

I just can be confident when I say that even if it can't be defined yet, there are some very new strange things going on above us. Without a doubt in my mind, something is up!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join