It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might be Homeless: UPDATE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Right on! Very happy for you.

Im actually going through the same thing you had right now. As it stands ill be moving into the local shelter at the first of the month and will be giving away most of my personal possessions as I wont be able to take them with me.

I have fantastic plumerias that will be needing a new home and are currently in bloom. (See avatar) If you're a flower enthusiast, have potential interest and live in the los Angeles area please feel free to im me.
edit on 13-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Those are beautiful flowers; ones I'd never heard of before.

I sincerely hope you find an alternative to the shelter before that day comes!! Blessings on you and much luck!!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Im trying every angle I can. Will update as it gets closer to the first.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Oh no!

I'm sending light your way...

- AB

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks ill know by thursday what the final outcome will be. Im trying everything i can to keep a roof over my head.

Currently have everything packed into boxes and sitting on my apt floor. Resisting the panic to sell my bass. I dont think I could bring my self to do that. Worried about my plants. They are like my pets. Dont want them to go to some home where they arent cared for or appreciated. Letting my friends hold on to some of my stuff for safe keeping. Preparing for the worst.

The worst part is the feeling of being alone. I spend most days trying not to panic and wishing someone would just give me a hug. These last few months have been brutal including a serious health scare that had me rethinking just how short and precious your life really is. Luckly I beat that one and it turned out to be non malignant. Kept that from every member here except for one of the site owners when I preparing for worst looked into shutting down my account here. Just when you beat one of lifes challenges another showes up.

Some people see me as the clown on certain forums, perhaps a troll to some degree. Maybe I was compensating for the personal fear for what I was going through secretly. Looking for a distraction.

Ill gladly except your light and make it the end of the tunnel I'm striving for. Thank you. Ill kep you posted if I can pull it off or not and keep my home.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't have much in the way of recall as to what your posts are generally like or how you think though I know I've run into a bunch of them. It doesn't matter to me right now.

You've been here a long time.

I'm sorry you're feeling alone. I think everyone knows that feeling.

I don't know what it will take for you to keep your home but whatever that looks like I hope it arrives very, very soon for you!!

Fingers crossed and blessings on you!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks tweetie. I still owe you a response to your thoughtful IM

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

(((((((((((((((((((HUG!!!)))))))))))))))))))

I send you light and strength and hope for a way out of the tangle that brings you (however challenging the path) to an awesome future.

For what it's worth (possibly nothing!), when you described your situation, I had an image of a tangle of string or twine, with a weird bit of black gunk (like a small bit of tar) in the center. When you pull one way to try and undo the tangle, it made it tighter in another place - it was frustrating and sticky. Does that feel right to you? The knots, combined with the gunk, makes it seem impossible to get free, no matter what you do. There is struggle, fear, a feeling of being trapped and helpless.

That image led me to an idea I am definitely going to work with for myself. See if this feels interesting or not. I'm getting that working on the problem metaphorically may actually help materially, if that makes sense. If you want me to elaborate, I can.

my very best to you!

- AB

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'm really hoping that you get to keep your home and that things take a turn for the better for you.

I'm sending you my best wishes XOXOXO.

Kev

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Do you have all your circumstances smooth flowing right now?

I hope so.

I'm glad that you took care of your house and car.

Kev

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thank you Kev. I really appreciate your kind words. I find comfort in everyones showing of support. Especially from pleasantly unexpected corners. Thank you again.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've been homeless myself some years ago.. it was scary. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, and that certainly does not describe you.. we are closer to being friends than enemies.

I hope to see you posting for a long time to come.

Keep us updated.

Kev

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey, just seeing if anybody's out. Giving an update of sorts. And a semi goodbye for the time being. Good chance by the first ill have lost phone and internet, so I likely wont be posting after then. At least for a few months until I get on my feet again.

Just wanted to publicly extend my thanks to everybody at ats while I still have the chance. And a very special one to a certain member here for all their support.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You'll land on your feet...I have faith.

Talk to you again after things fall into place again.

Kev

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks kev. Look forward to being back when the time arrives.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wishing you the best. I know you'll be back!!
I have faith in you, too.

AB

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

WHAT?!!

Sorry BP. I was wondering why you were not around in those places I normally see you!

No matter what, you're still family and we care about you! Hope you get back here real soon! You're a smart guy. It will work out. We all have faith in you!

Love,

-TEOT

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hey, BP. Why not use the flowers as your resume?? Go be Carl and kill varmints!

You are not your job. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your f# khakis!" - Tyler Durden

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Awww BASS, that sucks ... most of us have been there at one time or another, despite the "maybe and mercurial" help from the aethers!

I'd say with the intellect on display with your posts, you'll land on your feet... even IF it's some crappy temp job... and if you are setting up to leave with our secret spacemen friends, happy trails!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's actually kinda sad just how dumbed down people are in that they can feel homeless. Like 200 yrs ago if someone didn't have a home they'd go and build one however they could. But today many people r infact too dumb to do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join