It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might be Homeless: UPDATE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I read your first post (not good) but am glad to see things are turning around for the better. Keep the faith, and keep on keeping on. The sky is the limit. I am truly super happy for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That is Great News, I'm very Happy for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I am so happy for you Honey! Yay!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Fantastic, I'm happy for you!

-MM

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Ghost147
a reply to: Rubicon3

We are eventually going to be working on large-scale aquaponics systems. I'd like to learn about this "tower" you're speaking of though

If you need any help/advice about aquaponics, let me know. I'm a tropical fish keeper (had 21 tanks from 1 foot to 5 foot before I moved) and just getting into salt water. I use live plants and can even grow veggies on top of the tanks. It's pretty cool.

I will definitely keep that in mind.

The large scale won't be occurring for a while, but we want to start a small scale version first once we move so that we can get the hang of everything

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

We are eventually going to be working on large-scale aquaponics systems. I'd like to learn about this "tower" you're speaking of though

If you need any help/advice about aquaponics, let me know. I'm a tropical fish keeper (had 21 tanks from 1 foot to 5 foot before I moved) and just getting into salt water. I use live plants and can even grow veggies on top of the tanks. It's pretty cool.

I will definitely keep that in mind.

The large scale won't be occurring for a while, but we want to start a small scale version first once we move so that we can get the hang of everything

Try to find a large aquarium (4 foot or larger). I've seen them going for free or nearly free over there (makes me jealous). You can get all the equipment for just the aquaponics cheaply once you have the tank. Don't even need fish (but it helps as the fish waste is what feeds the things you're growing).

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cool beans

That's great news.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It surely makes my heart swell when good things happen to good people.

Good Luck to you...always!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
if i had the resources id help you out, but i dont so i cant.

but im glad things are getting better for a fellow ats member, hope things continue to improve

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Congratulations!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Congratulations!

Love the white shoes! Fun music from my youth. Happier, groovier and more soul-full tunes from black musicians back then.

Good song to post in this thread!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good for you!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hopefully you'll see this.

Regarding "The Tower" gardening. It's a complete system in which you compost and grow. Way too long for me to try to explain about! On line just pull up "Towrr Gardening". There's several systems that look really good, especially if you want to eat wonderful fresh veggies and certain fruits. I think the initial cost would be justifiable on that premise alone! I love gardening and am looking forward to purchasing one, heck maybe 2. I especially love putting my own veggies up (freezing) and making strawberry jelly and syrup. Should you get one (go to Tower Garden @Amazon) I'd really love to hear from you on your venture. Lemme know!!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
UPDATE

The house is now sold

And we got our asking price, too

edit on 29/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

thats great, how are things going with your vehicle?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman

Not bad. Closing in on some good information. I'm talking with a friend at the dealership I got my original vehicle from, and he says he can get me a 'family discount'.

I went to a number of dealerships today to get varying prices on trade in values and they fluctuated about $4000, even did a test drive. What they all agreed on is that the monthly cost would go down by $200 per month.

Now that we have a final idea of what we'll be making off of our house, we should be able to pay off any debt we have, and still have $8000 to put on a down payment to a vehicle, so that $200 may be saved far higher

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

UPDATE

The house is now sold

And we got our asking price, too

YAY!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Awesome!

I can feel your relief from here haha.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman

Just got the new vehicle, looks like we'll be paying $260 less per month 👍🏻 and we are staying with the same model too, just what we wanted

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join