It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might be Homeless: UPDATE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Ooh! Love the feather earring...so boho!

Now, how do I upload that pic to facebook? We can have you as the 'next big thing' in no time!

jacy

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What in the world did I just look at...
Hahaha..

I saw the weight loss part at the bottom right "she lost 75 pounds". looked back up at ghosts perfect jaw bones and started laughing all over again and I still don't know if that was supposed to be funny or not. I also laughed just reading FREE! Clothes... Shoes... Makeup..

The whole thing's just funny to me..

I'm only just waking up but I'm already having a great effin day.

a reply to: jacygirl

edit on 23-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
What in the world did I just look at...
Hahaha..

I saw the weight loss part at the bottom right "she lost 75 pounds". looked back up at ghosts perfect jaw bones and started laughing all over again and I still don't know if that was supposed to be funny or not. I also laughed just reading FREE! Clothes... Shoes... Makeup..

The whole thing's just funny to me..

I'm only just waking up but I'm already having a great effin day.

I just received an email from Amazon.com for 20% discount on Fashion.... seriously....

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I just went back and looked at it again, lol.
It's actually funny on many levels.

Noticed the writing in a box (bottom right of cover) title is "OMG! The Weird Things Guys Do...before they hit the beach" but just noticed the first part and nodded in agreement.

That pic would likely go 'viral' on social media.
jacy

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Reverbs

I just went back and looked at it again, lol.
It's actually funny on many levels.

Noticed the writing in a box (bottom right of cover) title is "OMG! The Weird Things Guys Do...before they hit the beach" but just noticed the first part and nodded in agreement.

That pic would likely go 'viral' on social media.
jacy

I await the oncoming lawsuit

.... This smiley face is not cool at all. these do not look like sunglasses! Skeptic Overlord, make it cooler!
edit on 23/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Damn.. Was thinking no house means no Internet which means I never have to see that freaky avatar again!!

Of course I am joking.. Well done.. I'm very happy for you. You seem like one of the good ones and deserve a break.
Long maybit continue in the future.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He looks like a swimmer with goggles on..
On a lighter note I'm getting ads for trained k9 personal protection dogs starting at $25,000. Should I be worried?? Hmm lol

Lol jacy that's my kind of funny. Other day I was too tired at work saw a box that said "fat resistant lids" and burst out laughing. Those must be REALLY hard to open!

edit on 23-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm pleased that things are shaping up better.

Life is full of threats and redemptions. The successful person is the one who keeps getting up when knocked down.

Cheerz!

edit on 23/3/2016 by chr0naut because: Love the cover!!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That is awesome to hear. The dysfunctional family wins again!

Please!, remember the bad decisions you made, and NEVER let them happen again. Sadly, there is no better way to learn them than the way you did, so you should be on top of the world soon enough. Keep positive and enjoy every second.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ghosty froze his woes like whoa
To know the trouble's in the past
Support on ats he amassed
Took the test and then he passed
What's good for you is good for me
You do the work and then you're free.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. I'm glad that things are working out for you.

For every member who wrote a thread that says what's wrong with ATS, I'd like to point out that this is what's right about ATS; strangers reaching out to help others that in need, with no reward but the satisfaction knowing that there's one less person out there in trouble.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Congratulations Ghost!

So proud you bounced back and are in a better place now. Thanks to everyone who helped a fellow member!!
I wouldn't have believed it before this.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So happy to hear this!!!

So great that, not only did you find a job doing something you love, you will also be offering graphic design services freelance AND might even have room for a part time situation on top. You ROCK in the BTS Avatar forum!!! Glad to see those skills coming in handy irl.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- AB

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Outstanding...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Now don't let it happen again!

Congrats!

(ps - thanks for the update!)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Awesome news !

Glad to hear things are coming back into shape for you.

Oh and you need to do something about that wrinkly neck of yours... might I suggest Oil of Olay ? That stuff keeps my face feeling like a baby's bottom.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Glad things are finally turning around for you man.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm SO happy at all.your news! Through your post alone your attitude is so much lighter and POSITIVE. I really think you have a choice of so many possibilities, good ones , ahead for you both.

By the way. If you do decide to get a little gardening in you might want to check out an idea that I'm going to look into.. .the "Tower". Kind of pricey, but has lots of potential. One of my neighbors have one but I haven't ventured over to ask about it.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to you both... Sending positive thoughts at'cho!!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

We are eventually going to be working on large-scale aquaponics systems. I'd like to learn about this "tower" you're speaking of though

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
a reply to: Rubicon3

We are eventually going to be working on large-scale aquaponics systems. I'd like to learn about this "tower" you're speaking of though

If you need any help/advice about aquaponics, let me know. I'm a tropical fish keeper (had 21 tanks from 1 foot to 5 foot before I moved) and just getting into salt water. I use live plants and can even grow veggies on top of the tanks. It's pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join