It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might be Homeless: UPDATE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Are you still there?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
don't say I'm homeless ever. Say, I'm spending more time outdoors these days. And just trying to decide where to move and how big of a place I'm gonna build.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

sorry to hear that your homeless.

I was homeless for awhile, I was receiving social security disability its not enough to really live on less than $700 a month. I have myoclonus.

well anyways I can understand being homeless and people not caring about you. I don't have any friends because of my illness since I left my old church people didn't care why I left or even called me, when my illness started. I guess people don't really care about others anymore.

I was homeless for awhile thankful I do have parents otherwise I would live under a bridge.

my illness came about just before I graduated college. I do have a bachelors degree and an associate degree.

however when I apply I always get turned down because I believe I am disabled.

I am also an inactive realtor so I am trying to get listed with realtor company and maybe get some listings.

I have thousands of dollars in credit card debit the only phone calls I get are debt collectors.

I have been doing web design trying to make money with that, but no luck.

I would be happy to give you my website names, if you would care to look at them, I have spent a lot of time on them all.

well being disabled is hard and being homeless is harder.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

BASS is couch surfing... I am trying to get him some pizzĂ  to offset the cheap stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join