It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish President Erdogan's Prophetic Threat Against Brussels and the War of Leverage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
well Turkey has always been evil to the core. ISIS is partially funded from there. And the whole country is police state without free speach rights.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bojay
I sincerely apologize good sir as I did not know that English is not your first language. The fact stands that one born in a nation is not an immigrant, and therefore not a refugee or migrant. There is an agenda afoot to conflate the two.

Being from the Balkans you likely understand the notion of population movement as warfare, or leverage. Ancient Assyrian and Roman kings utilized deportation and such as means of decreasing unity and forcing conflict between otherwise peaceful parties. Disunity makes people easier to control; Divide and conquer!

(post by TheWhiteKnight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Turkey was not always evil to the core, fortunately. I rather admired its perfect balance of east and west, spirituality and rationale, modesty and entertainment. Alcohol is allowed there, people of all faiths, I used to believe it was the point between western materialism and eastern spirituality. They had a fine blend of liberalism and religion, not too much of either.

But nationalism must have its way, and Erdogan must have his Ottoman Empire... I think he believes extremists are the easiest way to gain an army.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Erdogan is not a puppet of Rothchilds family ; he has his own agenda to implement and he is doing it anyway .

There is/was a power in the World that would solve this " Muslim Immigrant " issue once for and all .

The Khilafet would have the authority to bind every Sunni muslim with a Fatwa .

Shia muslims never fight anyone who isn't muslim ; so there you have the problem solved .

Erdogan has the power to bring back Khilafet and remove ALL muslims from your lands .

Belgium has been harbouring terrorists for a long time ; sad as it might be , one of those snakes bit the Belgians at the end too .

Terrorists who are wanted in Turkey always preferred Belgium where they would just " disappear " and authorities would deny any knowledge of them .

Even if you supply the home adress of the wanted terrorists to Belgian Police ; all you would get is a change of adress .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Excellent post!

And absolutely credible.

Its that ALL these countries are guilty in supporting their personal terrorist entity has blown right back in their faces.

The civilians unfortunately have to suffer the “leadership” of these wretched, fowl monkeys who run these countries.

The US/NATO/EU/Turkey started this Syrian war (as well the US and others the Iraq war that created ISIS eventually) and it seems to me KARMA is working fast.

Absolutely is Turkey a viable suspect....They supported ISIS for a long stretch in this war( and likely still are) and is capable, along with all these other sinister governments ( including Belgium, btw) of doing this.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bojay

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I must also give you credit for perhaps being the only member on ATS to write a thread about this that points out these attackers are not immigrants or refugees but are actually EU Nationals.

Overall though a very good and informative OP with some food for thought.

They are immigrants! Who giva a F if they where born in EU?? They are still muslims from immigrant muslim parents.

It looks as if you don’t know what immigrants are – seeing as in a single post you call them immigrants, then say their parents are immigrants.

Definition of Immigrant

[im-i-gruh nt] noun 1. a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.

From your post, it appears you believe “immigrant” means “Muslim” or “Different ethnicity than the native population.” You should just say you don’t trust Muslims, or don’t want Muslims in your country, or whatever the case is, instead of flying into an uproar over people being immigrants who aren’t immigrants.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This whole Turkey deal is mirroring the Iran deal.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It turns out that the bombers were detained and deported by Turks and Belgians were told that these two were caught trying to illegally attempting to cross in to Syria .

Belgian Police let them go .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan reminds me of Donald Trump. Very flamboyant and no-nonsense. He takes credit for giving President Obama the foundation of the Affordable Care Act. (aka "Obamacare") Like Trump, his threshold for using DEVASTATING force against an attacking enemy, seems to be set at a very low level.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Bravo OP! There is too much that reeks of "false flag" about the Brussels bombing. Several posts on this site in the past have illustrated the close ties between Turkey and ISIS.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Turkey, more specifically Erdogan, does NOT have the rest of Europe's interest as a priority. They and the Qatari and Saudis want Assad gone and replaced by their puppets. Their end game seems to be a revieved Ottoman Empire. I don't understand why Saudi Arabia or Qatar are bankrolling this effort, they stand to be toppled by the events they have set in motion. Turkey is not Europe's friend, don't be played like a fiddle by them. You will regret it, as if you haven't already.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Turkey was not always evil to the core, fortunately. I rather admired its perfect balance of east and west, spirituality and rationale, modesty and entertainment. Alcohol is allowed there, people of all faiths, I used to believe it was the point between western materialism and eastern spirituality. They had a fine blend of liberalism and religion, not too much of either.

But nationalism must have its way, and Erdogan must have his Ottoman Empire... I think he believes extremists are the easiest way to gain an army.

I dont think Erdogan wants a new Ottoman Empire. I think he wants a new strong EU Empire, just like Merkel

And I think all the commotion we see, is just the birth of a new east/west Empire

edit on 24-3-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
This is a fascinating notion! I often ponder if the New World Order's aim is to make it appear as though the Bible were coming true, self-fulfill it for some greater purpose. Perhaps to make people easier to direct and control? The revived Roman empire could indeed include Constantinople.

a reply to: 23432
I appreciate your replies! I believe you are Turkish? If so you will have a closer perspective than I on the matter.
Would you counter my thread and suggest that Turkey is being framed for a false flag then? After all if Belgium has eschewed acting on intelligence then perhaps they are guilty, and wanted Turkey to look bad?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well, throughout history, there have been multiple attempts to Revive and Reunify Rome. Each attempt always seems to end in disaster.

The Byzantine Emperor Justinian I started a World War and came close to Reviving Old Rome, until the Black Plague broke out in Constantinople and spread across Europe for over 200 years. Then an earthquake nearly leveled the city of Constantinople when Justinian continued with his campaign. It was so bad that he mourned for 40 days.

There might a conspiracy to Revive Rome, but there is also a supernatural element that goes unseen.
edit on 24-3-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Well, throughout history, there have been multiple attempts to Revive and Reunify Rome. Each attempt always seems to end in disaster.

The Byzantine Emperor Justinian I started a World War and came close to Reviving Old Rome, until the Black Plague broke out in Constantinople and spread across Europe for over 200 years. Then an earthquake nearly leveled the city of Constantinople when Justinian continued with his campaign. It was so bad that he mourned for 40 days.

There might a conspiracy to Revive Rome, but there is also a supernatural element that goes unseen.

It ends in disaster because east and west is blocking each other at every attempt. Its not a conspiracy, they just try to hook into the history, create a historical continuum. The "supernatural element" is that they do it subconsciously, out of collective memory.

I think the Merkel Erdogan cooperation is a good start
edit on 24-3-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

I really dont think the Black Plague and earthquake can be attributed to collective memory.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I really dont think the Black Plague and earthquake can be attributed to collective memory.

Mehmed II (Regin 1451-1481) and his successors continued to consider themselves heirs to the Roman Empire until the demise of the Ottoman Empire in the early 20th century.

Catherine the Great (Reign 1762 – 1796) was so sure that she would revive the Byzantine Empire that she named a grandson Constantine, and was preparing to give him power. Annexation of the Crimea was part of this ambitious project.

The idea of the Russian Empire as the successive Third Rome was kept alive until its demise with the Russian Revolution in 1917

After the Holy Roman Empire was dismantled in 1806, the Austrian Empire sought to lay claim as the heir of the Holy Roman Empire as Austria's Habsburgs attempted to unite Germany under their rule. Later the German Empire in 1871 also claimed to be the Third Rome, also through lineage of the HRE. The title for emperors of the Holy Roman Empire, the Austrian Empire and the German Empire was Kaiser, the German word for "Caesar"

en.wikipedia.org...

What we see today Merkel, Putin, Erdogan is the same above unfinished business

I think the coming accession of Turkey to the European Union is a step in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Please explain how inviting a totalitarian nation which sponsors terrorism, into the EU is a step in the right direction. Erdogan is psychotic.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Please explain how inviting a totalitarian nation which sponsors terrorism, into the EU is a step in the right direction. Erdogan is psychotic.

Nobody said he will be president of EU

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join