It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish President Erdogan's Prophetic Threat Against Brussels and the War of Leverage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Thank you for the thread and as i had being in my other threads Turkey is blacking mailing Europe in such way where they would let Erdogan kill Kurds.

Of course Erdogan blames PKK he doesn't want peace with Kurds.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

a reply to: 23432
I appreciate your replies! I believe you are Turkish? If so you will have a closer perspective than I on the matter.
Would you counter my thread and suggest that Turkey is being framed for a false flag then? After all if Belgium has eschewed acting on intelligence then perhaps they are guilty, and wanted Turkey to look bad?

Belgium has always harboured terrorists ; it has been going on since 60's ; so nothing new in Belgian governments support of terrorists .

The terrorists told the Belgian police that they were PKK [ Pseudo-Kurdish but Armenian controlled ] supporters and the police [ ministery of interior ] let them go free .

You see the Turks try to help out despite Belgians clearly supporting terrorists .

The problem is that some people in the West think that " their terrorists " are just " freedom fighters " who deserve support .

Last 30 years , Turks have been asking Belgian , German , Netherland , French , Italian governments to stop supporting terrorists under the disguise of " Human Rights " .

It makes me laugh a lot when I see some clueless users who are either too young or too dumb to realise what is really going on .

Some users are sooooo stupid that they can't see the forest while looking at the trees .

Ukraine , Georgian and Lithuania governments asked Turks for soldiers & military support against Russian expansionism .

If Turks were so anti Christians then how does one can explain these 3 Christian Nations asking for Turks help to resist against Russian Emperialism .

Anyhow ; I can walk in to a district of Brussels and point out who is wanted as terrorists by other countries .

How come the Belgians are not arresting these wanted people ?

Of course we have to remember that Belgium is not a real country .
edit on 26-3-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: SargonThrall

Thank you for the thread and as i had being in my other threads Turkey is blacking mailing Europe in such way where they would let Erdogan kill Kurds.

Of course Erdogan blames PKK he doesn't want peace with Kurds.

Irony is that you support PKK terrorism while denounce DAESH Terrorism .

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I support the Kurds for their Independence and your Turkish government has being supporting the DAESH from day one.

Your Erdogan has only one interest mas acre of all Kurds. I had seen enough of videos how Turkish troops are storming into Kurdish towns and scaring, arresting innocent civilians they are brusting into their homes and your here telling us the PKK are terrorists.

And the Turkish government is innocent?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Belgium has always harboured terrorists ; it has been going on since 60's ; so nothing new in Belgian governments support of terrorists .

You know what Irony is? Turkey has being supporting radical terrorists since the 90s and Turkey has being a favorite detestation route for human smugglers during the 90s.

Turkey is a location where smugglers and Traffick in trafficked children from western Europe.
edit on 26-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Last 30 years , Turks have been asking Belgian , German , Netherland , French , Italian governments to stop supporting terrorists under the disguise of " Human Rights " .

Why doesn't Turks stop the Human trafficking of Romanian Boys and others?
Italy had a major case where children from eastern Europa smuggled away. During the 90s/80s.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Ukraine , Georgian and Lithuania governments asked Turks for soldiers & military support against Russian expansionism .

No one asked the Turks. Those countries government are run by corrupt politicians even outsiders.

Did the Iraqis asked the Turks?

No.
No evidence Turkey wants to fight ISIS: Iraq PM

Journalists are being arrested and News media Freedom in Turkey is Dying out by your democratic king.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
PKK or DAESH ;makes no difference , both are terrorist organisations .

Sooner you realise this fact the better understanding you may develop in future .

Barzani is the most legit Kurdish leader in the World and he carries a Turkish Passport too .

Half the Special Forces who fight PKK is actually Kurds themselves but you wouldn't know anything about that , would you ?

I'll let you stew in your own ignorance .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join