It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives supporters permission to say/do what they want

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Absolutely the man is a narcissist, he has already stated he wants protesters arrested and he is happy if it ruins their lives and they cant get jobs, he is a menace to our society ...He isn't even in power yet an is looking to amp up punishments

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I guess another headline could have been, "Trump treats his supporters like adults who can make their own decisions".

Now I know why this has made so many upset.

hahahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Of course one area which is and has been doing well is corporate profits, big surprise.

Yeah, "big surprise"................ NOT!

Of course, I know you know this, my friend.
Just saying....for the benefit of readers and the general public who might stop by.....:
"do some research!!!!!"

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Riots caused by people who don't support Trump, you mean. Trump people are not going to other candidate's rallies and picking fights.

Not yet, but after the things he's been saying over the past few days that might change. So don't put that innocent halo over their heads just yet.

Besides they seem to just be violent to random people instead of targeting other campaigns anyway. Like homeless guys and stuff in their own town. Much easier that way since you don't have to travel I guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That's a shady ass source for what your saying and also your link isn't going to any info about that. Just a page full of links.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It too blows me away to see ATS'ers blindly and avidly supporting this man.

I thought the same thing when Obama rose to power. How can a group of people that hate Obama for his faux message of "Hope and Change", turn around and fall for the same line of garbage?

Are people really this stupid to fall for the same tactic just because he has a R behind his name?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
We have been trying to crawl out of that shadow of "'Merica, _____ yeah" John Wayne fake cowboy bravado mentality for a long time.

No, "we" haven't. Some of "you" have been trying to change America, but a lot of us have resisted that change. It is who we are. It is what European leaders saluted America over following WWII, it is why the USSR sincerely feared America had every intention of glassing their entire society, and it is the cornerstone for "walking with swagger" that America was known for up until the last 10-15 years. The fact that a minority of Americans saw an issue with it, had "exceptionalism guilt" or shame at "American privilege" screwed the whole goddamned thing up for the rest of us who didn't want to see it change. Now there's a realistic chance to grab the big sticks and resume the swagger, don't hate us for embracing that chance.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

From what i've seen, all of them have. But, we can no more than speculate, and, due to the fact that Trump was never a Policy Changer but a Business Man, we just don't know. He does Business with people from all over.

Oliver Stone is Anti Establishment as well, and like D.Trump, was also seen on Xmas eve 2009 along with a lot of other Big names in an open place together. It doesnt mean he is a buddy of Soros just because he showed up.

edit on 3/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Not sure what you're trying to say in that post to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How about if we hate you for swaggering around with a big stick, with which you only intend to make others suffer?

Cool?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Was agreeing with you about corporate welfare and their enormous success.
You said:

Of course one area which is and has been doing well is corporate profits, big surprise.

That part.

A big surprise it is not.
You and I both know that.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

They were students who never wanted Trump on their campus in the first place. They petitioned their school to stop Trump from coming all together well before his rally. But the rally went on and of course college students are gonna go whether they support him or not. I hear college kids protest from time to time on campus, right? I couldn't think of a better time and place to protest.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I thought the same thing when Obama rose to power. How can a group of people that hate Obama for his faux message of "Hope and Change", turn around and fall for the same line of garbage?

Are people really this stupid to fall for the same tactic just because he has a R behind his name?

I've explained this before, I believe directly to you, even.

The two leading GOP candidate each represent electoral middle fingers. Trump is the People's finger, telling a broken system "Hey, go screw you!" Cruz is the middle finger of God, essentially providing a segment of Christian America with a shot at telling what they see as a Godless system or heathens, "Hey, go smite yourselves!"

With either of them, there are two possible outcomes.
1. Successful delivery on promises: Supporters get what we want.
2. Failure to deliver on promises: Supporters set this system to burn.

None of the other candidates have that working for them... because they promise low, delivery of disappointment will simply equal a continuation of the political and personal economic malaise America is currently inflicted with.

Do I believe Trump's message? I want to. Do I believe Trump represents change, one way or another, oh hell yes I do.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Just a minor detail...but I do believe in all fairness BS is so far clear of any contributions to him THIS year for candidacy.

Busted: Sanders Has Benefitted From Super PACs–And He Accepted Contributions From Wall Street
townhall.com... 5

That's a serious accusation that is very hard to believe on many levels. The link you provided also doesn't go to any information supporting your accusation. It only goes to a very questionable highly conservative website.

So you're either going to have to back up that claim a whole lot better than you have so far or it's safe to say that your accusation is BS.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: KawRider9

They were students who never wanted Trump on their campus in the first place. They petitioned their school to stop Trump from coming all together well before his rally. But the rally went on and of course college students are gonna go whether they support him or not. I hear college kids protest from time to time on campus, right? I couldn't think of a better time and place to protest.

So they are trying to surpress free speech?

What about the students who support him?

link   

I feel like the protesters who dont know how to protest are to blame and there are prob alot of agent provocateurs. How come Trump always get blamed for his supporters, but Bernie and Hillary get none?

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How about if we hate you for swaggering around with a big stick, with which you only intend to make others suffer?

Cool?

Lady, I honestly could not give a rat's ass less who hates me or how numerous they are. My beliefs are archaic and old fashioned, but by God they've been ingrained into mankind since the days of the cavemen. Hate me and you hate a part of yourself, which try as you might to subdue it, it always exists within each and every normal human being. I type this not to swing a stick around, but just to be as honest as the unlit cigar I've been sitting here gnawing on all afternoon.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I remember my parents expressing similar fears and paranoia about the potential for the world to end if "that shoot from the hip cowboy!", Ronald Reagan, was elected. When he made a speech and called Gorbachev the ruler an Evil Empire, my dad almost pooped his pants, LOL. He moved our family vacation up that year, just in case WWIII broke out.

Thankfully, most Americans didn't see toughness as being foolhardiness. Trump is tough, but he's no fool. It's time to show the world and ourselves, what we're capable of accomplishing when there isn't a politically correct wimp running the USA.

Gin

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sometimes long links can get broken if you just copy paste them here. It works if you copy it and paste it in your browser or well, just click on this for it to work correctly. this

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

exactly i hate that my peers cant understand this and when try to explain it i am a trump loving monster. I think the left fake liberals are a large problem in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join