It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives supporters permission to say/do what they want

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Haven't you seen how the media is all over trump left and right what makes you think he's part of the club?

Even Newt Gingrich on national television said that he wasn't in the secret society how much more clear can it get?

I think the game is rigged, and the chances of him not being part of the club is slim to none....

The media is bought and paid for you are hearing what they want you to hear....

And the irony behind all of this is those who DO PURCHASE cable tv also contribute to their own brainwashing programs LMFAO

Q: So, how would you like your brain scrambled today? And would you like a side of PC with that???

hahahah
edit on 14-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Are you aware of the history of violence between political parties in America?

If not, might I suggest some reading?

This is tame compared to the violence of the late 1800's thru the 1920's.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That's not how it's suppose to be that's the point.

How it's "supposed to be"?

You are right, but I'm not at all sure in what way you mean that, so I can't say for sure.

How is it "supposed to be"?

(Hint: If you have no expectations, you can never be disappointed.)
It is what it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I can't relate to you perspective what's happening in this country is important.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Tame" compared to whatever has nothing to do with it.

It is not "tame" 'compared to today's standards of decorum and free speech" and peacably assembly.

So - what - this is the "Arab Spring a la the USA"?

Perfect.....perfectly backwards.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Civil unrest at the DNC? Why?

Civil unrest at the RNC I could see happening if they push for that brokered convention I keep hearing about.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Of course it is important! It's VERY important!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I like my PC on the side with a dash of bull# thrown in for flavor

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Every candidate for RNC or DNC is sponsored by the wealthy except for DJT...

and Bernie Sanders.

DJT who claims to be self funding his campaign.
Fine. Good for him.

Don't forget, there is ALSO Bernie Sanders who is getting his funding from regular peon peasants. Like me.

Stop with the disinfo.

Do you know anything about Super PACS????

www.infoplease.com...

Super PACs emerged as a major influence in the 2012 campaign, and will continue to be a major factor in future elections. Super PACs are independent political committees that support a candidate with unlimited, often anonymous, donations from companies, unions, or individuals.

The groups can't contribute directly to a candidate, but they can run favorable ads about a candidate—or negative ones about their favored candidate's opponent. Most of the ads sponsored by super PACs are negative and take considerable liberties. The people running the PACs are typically closely connected to the candidate the PAC supports.

You are right as an individual you can donate a small amount to your fave candidate. Some YUUUGE businesses make hundreds if not thousands of tiny electronic donations to their candidate as well...and will remain anonymous. So Bernie is also sponsored...get on with it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

You do know Soros and Trump have a history together, right?

Billionaires (so Trump says) are a small tight group.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Especially those New Yorkers. They love Palm Beach and the Hamptons. Love horses I used to meet their type all the time in Florida where I used to work.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I suppose Trump could have said that his supporters are NOT free to do or say whatever they want.

But then this thread would be about how authoritarian trump is.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump's dangerous, that what he is. Could you imagine what this thinned skinned bully would do if he were the Commander and Chief? Now imagine he also has the power of the NSA. I'm sure he won't take advantage of that and make it bigger, taking away more rights in the name of security.

It too blows me away to see ATS'ers blindly and avidly supporting this man.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes, I know about SuperPACs. I contributed to Stephen Colbert's legal SuperPAC some years ago.

Bernie is NOT TAKING MONEY from SuperPACs.

He has made a point of refusing them.

:eyeroll:

You have to pay attention if you want to come to these meetings, friend. Like I said - don't try to lecture me. Pay attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Is Trump really self funded??
link

Trump also has minimal political action committee support compared with his opponents. PACs have raised just $1.8 million on Trump’s behalf, which is the lowest among all candidates still in the race, with the exception of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, and Republican former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore, whose PAC fundraising for both candidates remains at $0.

Trump seems to be friendly with at least one PAC created in his honor. He attended a New York fundraiser hosted by the Make America Great Again PAC in July and said he’s grateful for their support, reported Politico. The group also received a $100,000 donation from the in-laws of Trump’s daughter Ivanka.

The PAC shut down in October following allegations that it coordinated with Trump’s campaign.

That brings us to the second caveat: The vast majority of Trump’s contributions to his own campaign — about $12.6 million — are loans rather than donations. This means he could expect to eventually recoup these funds.

edit on 14-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You're talking to one right now.

Chances are Trump and Soros working together on this, much higher than Trump working for the American people.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Chicago and Kansas City.
Google is your friend.

Riots caused by people who don't support Trump, you mean. Trump people are not going to other candidate's rallies and picking fights.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So what you are saying here is that everyone should be talking in terms of political correctness....like how MSM acts on the plug in drug???

PC, no. What I am saying is people can say what they want and shouldn't need him to tell them that fact, the freedom of speech issue. But, there is no need to be racist, extremely ugly or suggest violence. That's not PC that just being civil. A reasonable and intelligent answer beats hateful and violent rants in my book, and many other reasonable people's.

I wonder though if much of our population can not long do or understand that idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I suppose Trump could have said that his supporters are NOT free to do or say whatever they want.

But then this thread would be about how authoritarian trump is.

The way I see it t here are two messages - what Trump says and what anti-Trump people interpret.

Trump has called for a crackdown on illegal immigration, a hiatus on bringing in Muslim refugees until we can vet them better, making better trade deals with other nations, rebuilding the military, and trimming government.

People who don't like Trump hear racism, sabre rattling, and war on the poor.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes, I know about SuperPACs. I contributed to Stephen Colbert's legal SuperPAC some years ago.

Bernie is NOT TAKING MONEY from SuperPACs.

He has made a point of refusing them.

:eyeroll:

You have to pay attention if you want to come to these meetings, friend. Like I said - don't try to lecture me. Pay attention.

Just a minor detail...but I do believe in all fairness BS is so far clear of any contributions to him THIS year for candidacy.

Busted: Sanders Has Benefitted From Super PACs–And He Accepted Contributions From Wall Street
townhall.com... 5

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join