It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives supporters permission to say/do what they want

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Barbarity is having George Soros funding Moveon.org to go there and deny the man and his supporters free speech. They started this by going there to violently protest. Not him.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: mOjOm

Blowing little thing out of proportion that's what the left do. You get labeled a Nazi and racist so easily in today's PC world. Now if you excuse me i have to get to my KKK meeting.

Hah whats so funny is that George Soros, a man who made money of the Nazis in WWII, funded moveon.org to go and disrupt Trumps rallies...The Nazis are the so called "liberals". You can have a opinion as long as it aligns with theirs. The minute it deviates you are a racist, nazi, sexist pig.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Granite

Soros and the Queen of England want chaos...that leads to order...NWO.

Trump and his supporters just want our country back...

You're still not getting it though. If you can't admit that Trump and his Supporters aren't equally or partially to blame for what's going on it's only going to continue to get worse.

At the very least put equal blame on all sides or something. But claiming that Trump and his Supporters are "The Good Guys" who don't like this violence all you're doing is continuing this cycle.

I'm not trying to say that Trump is totally responsible for the actions of his supporters, especially for what they do or say when they aren't even at his rallies. But choosing to be blind to their part in this is has been part of the problem from the start and is what has caused it to get this far out of hand now.

How is Trump and his supporters equally to blame? [Political Baiting Removed] liberals can't stand a differing opinion and break the law by disrupting PRIVATE events? Simple straightforward lawlessness. All complaining about billionaires and the establishment while voting for career DC politicians like Hillary, and being funded by billionaire Soros. Say what you want about Trump, but a vote for the democrat party is nothing more than an endorsement of exactly what's been going on in Washington for years, democrats should be embarassed.
edit on 17-3-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

How is Trump and his supporters equally to blame? Candy a$$ liberals can't stand a differing opinion and break the law by disrupting PRIVATE events? Simple straightforward lawlessness. All complaining about billionaires and the establishment while voting for career DC politicians like Hillary, and being funded by billionaire Soros. Say what you want about Trump, but a vote for the democrat party is nothing more than an endorsement of exactly what's been going on in Washington for years, democrats should be embarassed.

He's equally or partially to blame because he's telling his supporters to "Knock the Crap out of them" and "He'll pay the legal fees". Look the other way because it gives you all the justification you've wanted for so very long to lash out and blame others for all your problems if you want to. I don't really care.

BTW I don't support Hillary and neither do many other liberals. [Political Baiting Removed]

I will say what I want about Trump actually and I don't need your permission to do so. But it's always good to hear your opinion on the matter. Because I don't care one way or the other what your opinion is nor will I break any laws to keep you from it. But I'll still think it's stupid and express what I think about it as much as I damn well please.

Good talk. We accomplished a lot with that.
edit on 17-3-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And the number 1 reason why people vote for him on ats is because hes presumably not with the establishment. Forgetting what really matters: if he s against the establishment. Not belonging to them is a worthless argument to vote for him if hes not also against the establishment and so far I havent heard or read anything that shows that.
edit on 307pm3145000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493

Hah whats so funny is that George Soros, a man who made money of the Nazis in WWII,

Why do people always say this? Soros was 14 years old when the Nazis surrendered...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman

originally posted by: Ares2493

Hah whats so funny is that George Soros, a man who made money of the Nazis in WWII,

Why do people always say this? Soros was 14 years old when the Nazis surrendered...

Right. ...and, as a young boy in Hungary, Soros would accompany his godfather on his assignments to confiscate Jewish possessions.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But that was because his godfather didn't want him to be sent off to the death camps like everyone else around him. I suppose he could've "kept it real" and gone straight there.

Look I don't like the guy, but people spin that story like he backed the Nazis the way banks and corporations get behind wars today.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Honestly the protestors shouldn't have shown up. Trumps supporters had every right to have a chance to listen to their candidate of choice...plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd
Exactly! Why do they want to stifle free speech?

And for those who are attempting to compare these incidents to the '68 Chicago convention. What you may have forgotten or may not know is that those protesters were of the same party. It was Democrats protesting their own potential candidates, not opposition parties trying to shut down a convention.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join