It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives supporters permission to say/do what they want

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Trump gives supporters permission to say/do what they want

And they will....Some of them will now feel entitled to be judge, jury and executioner like the guy in the below quote.

But the most important moment may have come at the rally a few days before in Fayetteville, North Carolina, when a protester was being led out of the arena by police and an older man stepped forward and sucker-punched the young man in the head. "You bet I liked it," the assailant said afterward. "The next time we see him, we might have to kill him."

Innocent blood will eventually be spilled.

God help us!

edit on 14-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

No the people who run this country are suppose to protect its constituents using the constitution as their bible not implement all these bull# laws and tell us how to live our lives.

This popular vote bull# is exactly that bull#.

Whoa! Dude!!!

You are all over the place with your thinking lately. I'm very sorry about the floundering that you appear to be enduring.

You are right about the "bull# laws" that the Theocrats want to implement, to inflict on everyone else, regarding contraception, marriage, sexuality, personal behavior, social safety net benefits.........

So - you're a Cruz supporter? A Rubio guy?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I am embarrassed for this country.

Just the fact Trump is running is embarrassing enough let alone the fact he is getting a lot of support.....

It is quite surreal watching this whole event from afar.....

Trump will wind people up and the authorities will clamp down, he is an entertainer and he is giving the people what they want it is a little reminiscent to the fall of Rome, the people just need to be distracted....

Obama was an entertainer...a cheerleader for the country if you will...and he flushed the economy down the shift hole.

On the other side you have a business leader that wants to turn around a sinking ship...and you think he is just an entertainer??? Obama is the cause of the fall in the US...and Hilary would turn US into a utter disaster

Trump is also a business man and you are right he will get the country up and running like clockwork....it will just be to the detriment of you and everyone else who is not part of the elite group.....

Anyhow i am not sure it makes a difference we will all be soon bowing to queen hilldog...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That's not how it's suppose to be that's the point.

link   
Trump gives people permission to use freedom of speech. What a new idea.

I will say that proposing that racist talk,etc is OK is going too far. Everyone should try to have a bit of class, it might just make the world a bit better.
edit on 3/14/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Damn good question. Why in the hell do people go to political rallies, of someone they have no intention of voting for, to cause trouble?

I'm not so sure we will make it to election day before the the SHTF...

Me neither!

It's too bizarre...like a Monty Python film. Surreal, to be accurate. Dazzingly unfathomable. Truly fantastically spectacular.
Un Effing Real.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Haven't you seen how the media is all over trump left and right what makes you think he's part of the club?

Even Newt Gingrich on national television said that he wasn't in the secret society how much more clear can it get?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So if YOU vote for anyone else aside TRUMP...you are being a hypocrite to following what your heart says is right

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Good maybe politicians should stop telling people what to do and handle the issues regardless of support.

Exactly! Only the entity that creates us can tell us what to do, and what not to do. But even He gave us the free will to ignore his advice. Trump, nor any other human, can give us "permission" to act how we want, or say what we want.

ATS is a perfect example of FREE WILL IN ACTION.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: onequestion

Chicago and Kansas City.
Google is your friend.

You think it's that simple huh?

So did the Trump rally have a riot or did thousands of people show up and incite a violent situation?

You seem to be having a hard time seeing the truth.

Don't even try lecturing me, son.
I see the truth just fine. I have kids your age. This is chaos.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Golden Headline by the Opposition, wow.

Last time i checked People who Voted were adults and more than capable of making up their own minds.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So if YOU vote for anyone else aside TRUMP...you are being a hypocrite to following what your heart says is right

This is another post that makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Trump gives people permission to use freedom of speech. What a new idea.

I will say that proposing that racist talk,etc is OK is going too far. Everyone show try to have a bit of class, it might just make the world a bit better.

So what you are saying here is that everyone should be talking in terms of political correctness....like how MSM acts on the plug in drug???

The white race has been bashed extremely hard about being racist...yet I see more racist comments flying towards the white race and the white race is being silenced and turned into a minority voice. I haven't seen equality amongst all races and this is looking each year more and more disgusting.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This is another post that makes no sense.

Every candidate for RNC or DNC is sponsored by the wealthy except for DJT...who claims to be self funding his campaign. You have failed to read the lines and everything told as truth and fact in the media. Do you even pay attention to what is said and how candidates are even funded?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Haven't you seen how the media is all over trump left and right what makes you think he's part of the club?

Even Newt Gingrich on national television said that he wasn't in the secret society how much more clear can it get?

Do you really not realize this is all an "American Idol"- type reality-TV show? That it's a giant spin-off of stupid television? It's ludicrous.

edit on 3/14/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: xuenchen
I predict major civil unrest before the RNC and DNC conventions.

Somebody is putting big money forward to agitate the voters.

Lots of people falling for the failures too.

Soros and the Queen of England want chaos...that leads to order...NWO.

Trump and his supporters just want our country back...

i'm confused, who do they want the country back from?
and what is it they lost that they want back?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I think the game is rigged, and the chances of him not being part of the club is slim to none....

The media is bought and paid for you are hearing what they want you to hear....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Do you really not realize this is all an "American Idol"- type reality-TV show? That it's a giant spin-off of stupid television? It's ludicrous.

They can always go watch Pawn Stars or something...because that is what the future looks like for American people if another Democrat became president.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Every candidate for RNC or DNC is sponsored by the wealthy except for DJT...

and Bernie Sanders.

DJT who claims to be self funding his campaign.
Fine. Good for him.

Don't forget, there is ALSO Bernie Sanders who is getting his funding from regular peon peasants. Like me.

Stop with the disinfo.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Obama came into a broken economy which is now slowly getting better in most respects. Unemployment is still worse than before the crash but it's rebounding just like everything else.

Of course one area which is and has been doing well is corporate profits, big surprise.

But it's hard to blame the economy on Obama because he wasn't the cause of it almost crashing but he was the one who had to save it. I don't exactly like the way he went about saving it but then since we don't have any idea how much better or worse it would have been had he done something else I don't think anyone can say anything for sure. It would all just be theories on how it could have worked out, but nobody knows for sure.

The fact is that while many areas are still worse now than before he took office they are now on the upswing and getting better. But they still have a ways to go before we bet back to where we were, if we ever do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join