It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Rally Trump Attacker Identified - Featured In BLM / ISIS Video!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

Free speech does not give us the right to force others to agree with us.

Your trying to have it both ways.

Because that is EXACTLY what those protesters in Chicago did.

Use FORCE.

They forced their way into the venue?

They forced Mr. Trump to bail out on his speech?

They forced Trump supporters to go nuts?

Wow, what did they use, mind-control rays?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: introvert

I know you realize this ... but I'll be clear for the sake of all the crap being tossed out around here..

The right of "free speech" restricts any level of government from silencing American citizens.

All rights have a natural limit, and that limit is other people, to wit: my rights end where your rights begin, and vice-versa.

If that's leftist ... count me in. LOL.

For them it's not about the truth.

It's about muddying the waters...it's about hiding from facts and putting their hands over their ears and throwing wild accusations around and calling protesters "nazi brownshirts"

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Uhzaaah, my friend take a deep breath and feel the world around you, life is no only politics, hate and bickering, life is too short, take a walk and see the beauty of it all.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Uhzaaah, my friend take a deep breath and feel the world around you, life is no only politics, hate and bickering, life is too short, take a walk and see the beauty of it all.

Awww ... you too Marg ... I spent most of the day loving an Atlanta spring.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I think the reason why people are in this forum is because they want to discuss the 2016 election season? Is that not the topic of this forum after all?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Use FORCE.

Yep,Yep, and nope.

The only nuts were the protesters more interested in acting like barbarians instead of civilized people.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Use FORCE.

Yep,Yep, and nope.

The only nuts were the protesters more interested in acting like barbarians instead of civilized people.

You're either misinformed or lying; the protesters entered the same way everyone did ... with a ticket.

Wow, so Trump can't face down a few students and activists and Bernie supporters?

What's he going to do with Putin and ISIS? Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It was beautiful today, I spend my day releasing stress with an early exercise, coffee, then walking.

For now politics are no taking center stage in my life, I already made my mind, and if the candidate I favor is still nominated by elections I will vote for it, regardless, if its not I swear I will vote for myself.

edit on 12-3-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's interesting that the leftists on this site are justifying and aligning themselves with the mob from Chicago.

I thought they were just as disturbed as everyone else by the reprehensible acts.

Now they are making excuses and actually justifying the mobs behavior from last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Did that ticket give them a 'right' to act like an arse ?

We both know it did not.

See because that right to 'free' speech doesn't come from you or me.

It doesn't come from the state.

It's a 'divine' right.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's interesting to see the 'Chicago way' in action, and yeah it's defense is reprehensible.

We can expect more from 'liberal' nazi's.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yes they are, but I don't think they want to get into bickering arguments that leads to no where but an early hart attack.

What is done is done and is all agendas, discussion is one thing, calling names, been angry and bickering is just nonsense, you can not hold an intelligent conversation when you are angry, it leads to more anger and resentment.

Just look at the issue been discussed and how people get pushed by paid activist, they just fall for the lies amid the anger, people are been played like puppets

Plain and simple.

link   

They obviously see free speech as belonging to the loudest voice that can threaten the most.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So if I wanted to say something you would be justified by silencing me with violence or coercion?

That makes you and others no better than brown shirt thugs silencing others through violence.

Unless I misunderstood you.

No, I was only giving you an example of how the premise suggested by Gryph applies to real life situations, and that it can be witnessed at Trump rallies as well.

Are Trump's tactics indicative of a Leftist ideology?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

They obviously see free speech as belonging to the loudest voice that can threaten the most.

They were not interested in 'talking' considering the agent provocateurs, and the backing from Soros , and BlM.

And it's orchestration before it ever happened.

Trump critics have a whole lot of nothing but HOT AIR.

They should bottle it, and stop adding to green house emissions.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Did that ticket give them a 'right' to act like an arse ?

We both know it did not.

See because that right to 'free' speech doesn't come from you or me.

It doesn't come from the state.

It's a 'divine' right.

So ... they DIDN'T force their way in? They got in on a ticket?

You can't seem to make up your mind.

A Divine Right? You mean like "of Kings"?

No, freedom of speech arises from the absolute opposite ... the Founders were children of the Enlightenment ... they realized that humans all have certain inalienable rights in an equitable society ... it had nothing to do with the God scam or the King scam ... not at all ... though I am unsurprised that an authoritarian such as yourself would see it that way.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

just wait tell some pro trump protestor sneeks into bernie's next event and tries to tackle him as this election cycle has been very tit for tat so to speak so i see it escalating before it calms down

heavy.com... the isis claim appears to be false according to this site^ but it has a bit of info on the guy who rushed the stage

it also appears the knife claim was false as well but if you keep reading you can the rusher at another protest (against confed flag) being protected by a cop when some one he apparently offended appears to be debating drawing his sidearm while a police officer gestures not to (so the claim of him being a frequent protestor seems to be legit)
edit on 12-3-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So if I wanted to say something you would be justified by silencing me with violence or coercion?

That makes you and others no better than brown shirt thugs silencing others through violence.

Unless I misunderstood you.

No, I was only giving you an example of how the premise suggested by Gryph applies to real life situations, and that it can be witnessed at Trump rallies as well.

Are Trump's tactics indicative of a Leftist ideology?

Trumps tactics are effective. And that's why the left also employs their use.

Either way, justifying mob rule to infringe upon the rights of others is something that many are accepting now. As seen by the support for the mob in Chicago last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Very true.

ATS, I leave for a few hours to watch a movie, and this thread turns into 6 pages about Chicago....

The first 3 pages stand alone, there is something very fishy about this guy, his history, and, eventually who benefits from his failed attack.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

A Divine Right? You mean like "of Kings"?

By way of the Declaration of Independence.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

www.archives.gov...

Pay attention to that last part in bold.

A decent RESPECT to the opinions of mankind.

That doesn't mean people only have to listen to LEFT WING bull snip.

No, freedom of speech arises from the absolute opposite .

No it doesn't.

They were likened to the divine for a REASON.

For men,and the state to keep their GD hands off of them.

Chicago is the perfect example of why they did that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join