It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Rally Trump Attacker Identified - Featured In BLM / ISIS Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He's a professional protestor, flag burning, BLM supporter.

Thomas Dimassimo.

"Secret Service was stationed there and got to the individual before he got onstage," he said.

"One Secret Service agentsustained a minor injury to the nose, but I'm told it's nothing serious."

He said the man had identified himself to officers as Thomas Dimassimo, born in 1993, making him aged either 22 or 23.

www.itv.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

Here's an article from about a year ago about him-

www.illwriteit.com...

Tom Dimassimo has been caught on camera lying to reporters saying that he means no disrespect to US soldiers, however in an unreleased video, you can clearly hear Tom Dimassimo telling a US Veteran that he will burn a flag when the Veteran made it obvious that he was offended by Tom Dimassimo’s flag deseration. Tom Dimassimo obviously has no respect for the men and women who died for his ability and freedom to attend a college int he first place, unless you consider telling a vet to his face that you’re going to burn a flag respecting them. Surrounded by a group of his friends, Tom Dimassimo was a real tough guy.

This is what we should expect from here on out, professional scumbag disrupters...

edit on 12-3-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Am i wrong in assuming that this might strengthen support for Trump?

Still... this whole election is insane imho!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Of course not, that's exactly what it will do, and the attacks will escalate.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Burning flags is protected free speech. This guy seems like a loon though good thing he was caught. I may despise Trump but I wouldn't want to see him hurt.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
......but but CNN said Trump set it up,plus hes going to get rid of habeus corpus(which Bush has already done) and he will set up death camps.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Where do you get ISIS supporter?

I think the video was made to make fun of this person. I translated the little bits of Arabic on Youtube. In the title it says "Tommy hates America" in the video description it says : "
Tommy D is just a goof perfusion mother poof else is trying to be cool and fit bag . It is believed that by standing on the American flag Bible that it would be A big man and has only Kberholknhithbt testicles to his penis (obviously not exact)".

Show us where he supports ISIS, besides a video he obviously would not make about himself.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Quoting myself from another thread:

Those shouting people look don't like demonstrators, more like a bunch of people who believe their opinion is the only opinion and that's it.

No wonder if you're being taught that 1+1=3 and still get a sticker because your feelings shouldn't be hurt.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's a BLM video, overdubbed by ISIS.

You don't think ISIS supports burning the flag or groups that do?

Are you going to defend this scumbag?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If I've learned one thing after Trumps Rally last night it's that Tommy is a victim. All his #ty life decisions and criminal activity can be blamed on Trump's mean words.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

It's a BLM video, overdubbed by ISIS.

You don't think ISIS supports burning the flag or groups that do?

Are you going to defend this scumbag?

Overdubbed by ISIS? Can you tell us exactly what song that is?

And I see you added BLM. Is there any other cause or group you want to link to this guy?

The video was posted 9 months ago by someone named Thomas Jenners and it is the only video they have posted.
edit on 12-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I have no reason to defend him, but I have every reason to pull apart this flimsy OP. It out and out makes things up.
edit on 12-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
If I've learned one thing after Trumps Rally last night it's that Tommy is a victim. All his #ty life decisions and criminal activity can be blamed on Trump's mean words.

That's a pretty strange conclusion to come to.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It will really help your posts to watch the entire video before commenting...

You've come here to defend a Trump attacker, go ahead then, make your case for why what happened today is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

he is typical of the left where the only opinion that can be voiced is the one that he agrees with.

Typical brownshirt.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It will really help your posts to watch the entire video before commenting...

You've come here to defend a Trump attacker, go ahead then, make your case for why what happened today is a good thing.

I have not come here to defend the guy who attempted to get on the stage with Trump.

I am pointing out why your OP is not logical nor does it contain proof for your claims. You also edited it once to remove 'ISIS supporter' and now it is a ISIS/BLM video? Since when are the 2 working together? Since when are they even remotely the same or related?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's his Twitter-

mobile.twitter.com...

If I can get good thoughts and prayers from my TL it would be appreciated

I'm at this you know what rally bout to you know what

Makes me wonder if he was planning on more than disrupting...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know trumps goons actually wear brown shirts right? lol

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Professional protesters only want a pay check, they really stand for nothing,

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Here's his Twitter-

mobile.twitter.com...

If I can get good thoughts and prayers from my TL it would be appreciated

I'm at this you know what rally bout to you know what

Makes me wonder if he was planning on more than disrupting...

I watched the video several times, seemed to me he was getting directions from someone, and there were others behind him.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here's a retweet from his page-

After this election America needs to have some kind of de-Baathification program for the people who revealed themselves as Trump supporters.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join