It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Rally Trump Attacker Identified - Featured In BLM / ISIS Video!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I prefer this little gem.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: EightTF3

It was not private. Anyone could register and did.

They were also expected to stay in their seats and not rush the stage.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

This picture is saying that someone doesn't like Trump and tore a sign in half.

Also, he looks like he might sneeze.

/shrug

Funny the guy bears a striking resemblance to the Waffen SS.

(post by EightTF3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Pharyax

Next time Trump has an event, you KNOW he's going to have massive security. and any Hate group's like BLM will be stopped swiftly.

I think they need a very distinctive uniform ... something to make their presence more than clear ... maybe something in black and silver?

And some kind of symbol making their allegiance clear ... probably as an armband or something.

Yeah, that's the ticket ... see Munich 1923.

I see you've given this some thought ... LOL.

I think that one's already taken though ... and you guys will probably want something more powerful ... with some red in it probably.

No, I'm thinking something that really captures Donald's message of the need to restore American superiority by getting rid of all the undesirables ... you know, Mexican, Muslims, those Black agitators ....

... maybe he can look in some of his Daddy Fred's old things ....

As usual you miss the point. The nazis were the ones who disrupted free speech and intimidated others from expressing themselves.

So since you are being knowingly obtuse, I'll spell it out. The fascist analogy holds form BLM, MoveOn.org, Sanders supporters, and other lib/progressives. We've had this discussion before, and you choose to ignore the obvious parallels.

The fist symbol works just fine.

As usual, I've not missed any point ... you just don't like being called on BS.

No one's free speech was disrupted. The event was FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Members of the PUBLIC went in. When Mr. Trump saw that he might be faced with too many people for his goons to rough up as he normally instructs them to, he fled. No one "shut down free speech" except maybe the rather cowardly Mr. Trump.

Yes, yes, we all know that you and others here want to make anyone left of you on the ideological scale into fascists ... because only you and yours have rights ... free speech, assembly, press, etc.

Mr. Trump is ON THE RECORD as opposing all of these. So if you're looking for a "fascist figure" ... you might key in on the guy who demands that his followers all raise their right hands to him in a loyalty salute.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

Mr. Trump, who was faced with some folks that he was apparently afraid didn't agree with his every word, cancelled and ran like a scalded dog.

I think you need to find out more about the facts of the situation; your posts seem ill-informed.

Yes it is you clueless dick

Anyone can go to a sporting event or theater. I can't go to an opera, stand up in the middle of it and start ranting and raving cause somebody hits a note I don't like. He's rents out a hall, where people come to listen to him. It's a private event even if your to thick to understand that.

Ah ... true colors!

The event was OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. The PUBLIC showed up. Mr. Trump, in the style of most fragile nacisistic bullies didn't like his odds and ran.

Oh, and the name's not Richard friend. It's Gryphon.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

As usual you miss the point. The nazis were the ones who disrupted free speech and intimidated others from expressing themselves.

Cause I am too lazy to retype the whole thing.

From another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The protesters are giving Trump Millions of dollars in free publicity and hours and hours of free air time on the networks.
They are broadcasting Trump's rallies LIVE...in the hopes of seeing Trump deal with a protester...it's happening right now!

The Chicago rally cancelling and the attack today gave Trump the entire weekend news cycle.

Trump should secretly be thanking the 'disrupters'...and I'm sure he knows they're PR Gold.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The protesters are giving Trump Millions of dollars in free publicity and hours and hours of free air time on the networks.
They are broadcasting Trump's rallies LIVE...in the hopes of seeing Trump deal with a protester...it's happening right now!

The Chicago rally cancelling and the attack today gave Trump the entire weekend news cycle.

Trump should secretly be thanking the 'disrupters'...and I'm sure he knows they're PR Gold.

And yet, 2/3 of Americans STILL don't like him.

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How the hell is that when half this country doesn't even vote?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Go figure.

...and yet he's winning...Go figure.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Go figure.

...and yet he's winning...Go figure.

Winning what? GOP primaries? LOL.

Talk about the blind leading the blind ...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Rushing the stage is an action, not speech in any form.

It is done in an attempt to prevent someone from speaking.

Answer me this ... what happens to people who go to PUBLIC sporting events and decide to simply run out on the field at random points in time?

It simply isn't just tolerated and no one calls it "freedom of speech." They get hauled off the field and arrested.

Not only that, but what we saw in Chicago is something that BLM has been honing for a while. They did it to Ben Shapiro in California.

They formed a mob that actively prevented anyone from entering the venue and someone pulled a fire alarm to disrupt the proceedings ... all because Shapiro is a conservative speaker with views they don't like.

I don't see anyone speaking in this video, only seeking to prevent someone else from expressing their views.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Mr. Trump, who was faced with some folks that he was apparently afraid didn't agree with his every word, cancelled and ran like a scalded dog.

I think you need to find out more about the facts of the situation; your posts seem ill-informed.

Anyone can go to a sporting event or theater. I can't go to an opera, stand up in the middle of it and start ranting and raving cause somebody hits a note I don't like. He's rents out a hall, where people come to listen to him. It's a private event even if your to thick to understand that.

Ah ... true colors!

The event was OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. The PUBLIC showed up. Mr. Trump, in the style of most fragile nacisistic bullies didn't like his odds and ran.

So you are too thick to understand what a private event is. I'm done, troll somebody else

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Next time Trump has an event, you KNOW he's going to have massive security. and any Hate group's like BLM will be stopped swiftly.

I think they need a very distinctive uniform ... something to make their presence more than clear ... maybe something in black and silver?

And some kind of symbol making their allegiance clear ... probably as an armband or something.

I think that one's already taken though ... and you guys will probably want something more powerful ... with some red in it probably.

No, I'm thinking something that really captures Donald's message of the need to restore American superiority by getting rid of all the undesirables ... you know, Mexican, Muslims, those Black agitators ....

So since you are being knowingly obtuse, I'll spell it out. The fascist analogy holds form BLM, MoveOn.org, Sanders supporters, and other lib/progressives. We've had this discussion before, and you choose to ignore the obvious parallels.

No one's free speech was disrupted. The event was FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Members of the PUBLIC went in. When Mr. Trump saw that he might be faced with too many people for his goons to rough up as he normally instructs them to, he fled. No one "shut down free speech" except maybe the rather cowardly Mr. Trump.

Yes, yes, we all know that you and others here want to make anyone left of you on the ideological scale into fascists ... because only you and yours have rights ... free speech, assembly, press, etc.

Mr. Trump is ON THE RECORD as opposing all of these. So if you're looking for a "fascist figure" ... you might key in on the guy who demands that his followers all raise their right hands to him in a loyalty salute.

ROFL as usual, you make up so much baloney you could feed the homeless in the whole country just by speaking to a tent city.
Funny you supported Obama and defend him from exactly what you are ranting that Trump does. (Which is another lie you made up).

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

ROFL as usual, you make up so much baloney you could feed the homeless in the whole country just by speaking to a tent city.
Funny you supported Obama and defend him from exactly what you are ranting that Trump does. (Which is another lie you made up).

So, I'm seeing that the sum total of your response to me is "liar, liar pants on fire!"

Neither you nor your idol can handle the truth, eh?

Don't you wish you could bum rush people like me out the door!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ah ... true colors!

So you are too thick to understand what a private event is. I'm done, troll somebody else

Yep, it's that whole "open registration - free to the public" thing that's throwing me I guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ah ... true colors!

Yep, it's that whole "open registration - free to the public" thing that's throwing me I guess.

Obviously it is throwing you. Saying that over and over though doesn't mean you know what you're talking about

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If I've learned one thing after Trumps Rally last night it's that Tommy is a victim. All his #ty life decisions and criminal activity can be blamed on Trump's mean words.

I note a hint of sarcasm (I hope)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ah ... true colors!

It's not a public forum for discussion.

Which the protesters don't want a discussion anyway.

Just being a troublemaker is enough for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join