It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ohio Rally Trump Attacker Identified - Featured In BLM / ISIS Video!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
a reply to: antar

Too much hate indeed, but regardless of whom people may thing is best for the nation, we have to realized that is a new game in town that is keeping Americans more divided than ever and they want the hate to escalated into violent confrontation and death is even an option.

So after the elections we can get more laws against people and their freedoms, to me that is the biggest agenda of all.

BTW I love that avatar of yours.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
a reply to: Konduit

In case you haven't figured it out, or even cared to acknowledge it, this is the same argument used by Hitler supporters to justify the Brownshirts in 1930's Germany, who regularly crashed peaceful protests and used violence to shut down political speech. This is a dark road to travel.

How is this even a response to what I said? What did you do? Skim my comment, detect anti-Trump sentiment and decide it was as good an opportunity as any other to go off on some nonsense about Nazis? Here I thought the ATS Trump defense collective had determined that it was unfair to make Nazi comparisons?

I don't support any sort of violence against anyone for their speech and unlike the Trump apologists who have gone out of their way to make excuses for that angry mob when they've punched, shoved, kicked, etc people that they don't agree with, I've been consistent in my position ALL ALONG. In fact, I've been consistent in stating that Donald Trump has every right to have people removed from his venues when they are disruptive just like anyone else.

From the comment you responded to:

The First Amendment doesn't protect Donald Trump from being protested against nor does it protect protesters from being removed from his rallies. Completely irrelevant in both cases.

another comment yesterday

In all seriousness, nobody should be attacking anyone at any political rallies and we should universally denounce such behavior regardless of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, Donald Trump, a man who claims to be a leader who can unite the country, has not only failed to deescalate the situation, he's the loudest voice driving the escalation.

three days ago

There was a protester shouting "Trump is a loser" who was quickly approached by the police. He didn't put up any resistance to being removed, gave a quick smile and was on his way out the door. Nobody around him was flipping out and a guy right next to him in turquoise was actually laughing.

Then some wanna be geriatric tough guy in sweats decided that he needed to inject himself into a situation that the authorities had well under control and one which was being dealt with in a quick and orderly fashion.

My takeaway? Some Trump supporters are easily offended by the dear leader being referred to as a loser and compelled to fight for his honor. Other than that, this is pretty much how things should have worked out given everyone's actions.

Read through my posts and find where I've once advocated for violence against anyone for expressing themselves, ever? As far as the guy in the wheelchair, what are you trying to say exactly? That being in a wheelchair makes a person immune from having to hear other peoples' speech in response to their own? Give me an f'ing break with this melodramatic BS. As long as they're keeping their hands to themselves, little girls can scream "f you and your confederate flag" all they want.

What's disgusting is how you're trying to play up the fact that he's in a wheelchair. Is there a phrase for that? Wheelchair pimping maybe?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
If Trump were president off to Gitmo this guy goes bam!

Is there any crime necessary? Or you know, the formality of a trial?

Or does President Trump just toss those that disagree with him in jail at will?

Awe-inspiring, either way.

Featured in ISIs video? Waste tax dollars on a trial? I dont think so

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
a reply to: reldra

Is there any leftist crap you won't defend?

When the other side does it you cry foul. So, is it suppression of free speech or stopping a bully? Guess it depends on who is protesting, eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM

The controversial video in the OP is no longer available as the uploader has removed their account and since the conversation has drifted towards other things, thread closed.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>