It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yo people ?

Anytime Trump critics bring up 'torture ?

Only proves they have no clue what they are talking about.

President Bill Clinton authorized extraordinary rendition to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

The current policy traces its roots to the administration of former President Bill Clinton. Following the attacks of September 11, 2001, however, what had been a limited program expanded dramatically,

www.aclu.org...

'We don't torture people !

Er yeah we do, but it was ok since it was a 'little bit' and it wasn't by a guy with an R by their names.

edit on 12-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No. And your insults are not cleverly disguised at all. I can take a good mudslinging, without hitting the report button and without crying about it.

You are forever crying about being insulted yet forever are insulting people that don't agree with you. I'm just curious as to why you do that.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: seeker1963

Why do you always cry about that when you do it consistently yourself?

Ever hear the saying about opinions?

I was addressing someone who where I gave evidence of Protestors being violent and it was thrown in my face.

We all have opinions! Sorry I triggered you!

I agree with you...and btw, this almost feels more of a debate we are in...isn't it? Opinions, and sometimes evidence based posts, followed up by an instant debate or squabble. LOL, I love this shift!

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: whatsup86

You want to debate Trumps policy positions, start a thread.

This thread is about the mob of Bernie supporters and leftists who suppressed the rights of others.

No I dont have to debate them to use them to point out how hypocritical you are, which you asked for. You twist words and make assumptions and when you need to explain yourself you hide behind this excuse.

Fact: these mobs are the result of Trumps policy positions and retoric.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Red herring.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Entitled snowflakes to borrow the vernacular.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Trump does so Im assuming you do as well. "Ban Muslims" "Torture works" "We have to beat the savages"

Except Trump didn't say that. Apparently 'liberal's think it's a 'bad' idea to vet middle eastern immigrants with ties to radical ISLAMIC FASCISM.

Torture does work, or Bill Clinton wouldn't have used it, and snip off the ACLU.

Apparently beating the 'savages' was the rallying cry from liberals trying to suppress speech the don't like.

In some cases perhaps but that doesnt mean theyre not infringements of peoples rights. And that was the whole point.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

So, I point out that Donald got his start in life as the heir of millions in funds and property ... and this proves that I "hate successful people" ...

Wow.

As to the rest of the blather ... "physician, heal thyself"

(This means, if you missed it, feel free to take your own advice. )

Who did he get the money from? It definitely wasn't his father – Trumps father died in 1999, Trump tower was built in 1983.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Red herring.

Someone found out Trump actually said those things... lol

link   
News Flash ... the "mobs" are Americans and have rights to free speech and assembly as well.

Many if not most of them were outside in "permitted" protest areas.

Some folks did have tickets for the actual event. They were, again, free for all online.

The facts are really clear here ... Trumps supporters believe they have more rights than the rest of us.

We are "them" ... but apparently, there are more of "us' than they think.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: BlueAjah

Only the government can surpress free speech.

If I break the law and infringe upon your rights by threat of violence or active suppression, then I most certainly can suppress your right to speak freely.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
how does that idiot bring a 20 guage pump to the streets.....it's not a pellet gun.....when did that show up?

edit on 12-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Are you saying that Trump didn't receive and inherit money from his father's businesses?

Follow-up, how did Donald acquire the property that Trump Tower was built on?

ETA: Also, were there any illegal Polish immigrants involved? How about concrete purchased from The Mafia?

LOL ... great piece of evidence there.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Red herring.

Hardly that's called the REAL history of America.

That actually goes all the way back to Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam war, and the days of Kennedy, and Johnson.

Two guys with a D by their names.
edit on 12-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is a live link of Trump speaking about last night's events.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Many reports are agreeing that the protest was an organized attempt to stop Trump's rally and incite violence. That's a blatant attempt to block free speech and was obviously an attempt to make Trump supporters look bad. There were professionally printed fliers encouraging the protest.

It's interesting that Trump has the establishment so terrified that they are going to these lengths to try to stop him. Just one of the many reasons I think that Trump is just what this country needs.

There is a reason why it is hard for business leaders to get involved in politics....because they know the system too well and if they are going to make changes...a lot of bodies within the establishment would get kick out fast and the corruption within would be severely hampered.

Yiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr Fiiirrrrrrrred

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What does it have to do with the words that came out of Trumps mouth though?

link   

link   

In some cases perhaps but that doesnt mean theyre not infringements of peoples rights. And that was the whole point.

Is that anything like last nite when 'liberal's infringed on Trumps RIGHTS, and the RIGHTS of his supporters.

And is that anything like when 'liberal' infringe' on the BILL of RIGHTS, and 14th amendment RIGHTS of gun owners.

Basically any group of people 'liberals' hate the ever living hell out of.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The facts are really clear here ... Trumps supporters believe they have more rights than the rest of us.

False.

Before Trump, no change was imminent to the US economy, a failing US economy.

Step in Trump....now people believe that change can be possible, and the economy can prosper. Hence "The Movement"

edit on 12-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join