It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Many reports are agreeing that the protest was an organized attempt to stop Trump's rally and incite violence. That's a blatant attempt to block free speech and was obviously an attempt to make Trump supporters look bad. There were professionally printed fliers encouraging the protest.

It's interesting that Trump has the establishment so terrified that they are going to these lengths to try to stop him. Just one of the many reasons I think that Trump is just what this country needs.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: matafuchs

A crash course in reading comprehension wouldn't hurt either.

Not to mention, Debate 101 ...

Forensics, after all, is not the strong suite of demagogues (or evidently, their supporters.)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: whatsup86

If I support Trump, then that means I support infringement of others rights?

Now you're making stuff up.

Trump does so Im assuming you do as well.

"Ban Muslims"
"Torture works"
"We have to beat the savages"

You dont call these quotes prove that Trump indeed supports the infringement of others rights? Or does that only work one way for you?

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If you support the mob last night, it is obvious that you actively support suppression of rights.

And where do I say I do? Nowhere, not even hinted at it, au contraire:

originally posted by: whatsup86

Im sorry I dont support those riots, nor the dude that got suckerpunched, Im just pointing out how hypocritical some people are here. And in what group of people do I belong now exactly? Are you generalizing here?

So we can conclude reading comprehension is not your strongest point. Jumping to conclusions without reason however.. Way to go man, way to go.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: introvert

I, like you, have stated clearly that we do not approve of what happened ... but then again, it's not up to us to approve.

What's sadly, poignantly ironic ... is the overreaction of Trump supporters here.

It does remind one of the Reichstag's fiery demise though, just a bit, doesn't it?

Excellent example.

I don't think any honest individual would approve of what happened last night. But there is a lot more to this issue than the actions of the protesters. We also have to ask ourselves if there is any truth to their overall grievances.

I believe there is.

Intellectual honesty demands that we also look at the Trump campaign, his supporters and their actions as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Built a huge empire based on his daddy's money and property?

Okay.

What does that have to do with the fact that Trump is and has been for the duration of his career a misogynistic, bloviating egomaniac?

If that's what you want in the Presidency, then VOTE FOR HIM! You WANTED a bully by your own statement above!!!

I'm not suggesting otherwise.

Not everyone gets some financial support to grow the business even better...in fact some companies failed in this logic. Just happens he networked very well afterwards.

FYI...it sounds you hate successful people. I really mean it.

From your sound bites, I would suggest you read about this guy, Joe Roberts, whom I have had the privilege of meeting one day:

From Skid Row to CEO
www.skidrowceo.com...

Joe Roberts is an inspirational example of overcoming adversity and managing change. In 1989 he was living under a bridge as a homeless skid row addict. Today he is an author, CEO and internationally sought after professional speaker who motivates and inspires audiences worldwide.

This guy opened my eyes that it is possible to go from becoming a shopping cart pusher living under the bridge to becoming a leader in society and living under a roof!

In society we attack the rich and pity the poor. But when someone reverses the role, I am sure they will start getting hated on too. Grow the f--- up.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: seeker1963

... well Jeez Archie ... if it's on Twitter and everything ...

And youtube too!

Better than slinging insults based upon your opinion isn't it?

Is it? You may know more about insults than I do.

Is your metaphorical skin more tender and thin today for some reason?

What is it right-wingers always say when lefties are whining?

"Toughen up, cupcake."

edit on 12-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Trump does so Im assuming you do as well. "Ban Muslims" "Torture works" "We have to beat the savages"

Except Trump didn't say that. Apparently 'liberal's think it's a 'bad' idea to vet middle eastern immigrants with ties to radical ISLAMIC FASCISM.

Torture does work, or Bill Clinton wouldn't have used it, and snip off the ACLU.

Apparently beating the 'savages' was the rallying cry from liberals trying to suppress speech the don't like.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And the MSM has concealed the fact that 2 shootings happened around last night's protests.

The Police are suppressing other incidents too (for now at least).

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So, I point out that Donald got his start in life as the heir of millions in funds and property ... and this proves that I "hate successful people" ...

Wow.

As to the rest of the blather ... "physician, heal thyself"

(This means, if you missed it, feel free to take your own advice. )

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And the MSM has concealed the fact that 2 shootings happened around last night's protests.

The Police are suppressing other incidents too (for now at least).

Shootings in Chicago!

That is unusual.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You want to debate Trumps policy positions, start a thread.

This thread is about the mob of Bernie supporters and leftists who suppressed the rights of others.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

he also says all the protesters that showed up were not organized to invade the rally.

Unlike the Syrain refugees that WERE organized to invade Europe???

link   

Why do you always cry about that when you do it consistently yourself?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Many reports are agreeing that the protest was an organized attempt to stop Trump's rally and incite violence. That's a blatant attempt to block free speech and was obviously an attempt to make Trump supporters look bad. There were professionally printed fliers encouraging the protest.

It's interesting that Trump has the establishment so terrified that they are going to these lengths to try to stop him. Just one of the many reasons I think that Trump is just what this country needs.

The establishment rules the media. Trump is getting all the airtime they can get him. Conclusion: they want him into play. Probably so Hillary will win. You know who isnt getting that air time? Bernie Sanders.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Only the government can surpress free speech.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Intellectual honesty demands that we also look at the Trump campaign, his supporters and their actions as well.

That's very true.

Actually, I'm very concerned about the trend. The American people don't like bullies. As we saw last night.

As well, it seems that the bullies universally transform into cowards when someone stands up to them.

link   

Why do you always cry about that when you do it consistently yourself?

Ever hear the saying about opinions?

I was addressing someone who where I gave evidence of Protestors being violent and it was thrown in my face.

We all have opinions! Sorry I triggered you!

link   
a reply to: Kali74

LOL...true dat. *Respekt*

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

he also says all the protesters that showed up were not organized to invade the rally.

Unlike the Syrain refugees that WERE organized to invade Europe???

This thread is simply ridiculous. Some of are willing to have an honest discussion about this, one in which concessions must be made by all involved, but it seems we have to approach this like a bunch of bickering teenagers on facebook.

When does the intelligent conversation begin?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

Only the government can surpress free speech.

Pointed that out several times here Kali ... it seems to go over the heads of the "Constitutional experts" here.

Interestingly, "free speech" seems to be a malleable concept for Trump supporters.

Apparently, only they have this right ... it's almost like they are privileged or something ...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join