It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

And those peaceful protesters may not be agreed with, but they aren't labeled with hate.

Sorry, your example was bogus.

There is nothing inherently wrong with peaceful protesting to voice your objections. We all have the right to do it.
And if those peaceful protests lead to change, so be it. If they don't, then maybe the change wasn't for the best after all.

The protest at Trump's rally in Chicago was not as peaceful as it should have been. That is a shame. I would have totally supported a peaceful protest where there were no taunts or tearing up of signs perpetrated by the protesters. I agree with what the protesters were protesting, just not how they did it.

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You call BS on whom?

Ms. Portia or the lady at the Trump rally striking such a believable Nazi-esque salute?

Let's see here, which Candidate, Trump or Sanders, recently commanded his followers to raise their right hands toward him in salute as a show of their faithfulness???

Hmmm...

link   
a reply to: introvert

Clearly not the same woman but the loonies always do this, find some random picture that doesn't match a person they're trying to spin a narrative on.

link   
What's sad is looking at the comments of Sanders, Cruz, Rubio (didn't find anything that Hillary might have said) and none were against the suppression of rights displayed last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can't believe anyone even attempted that line of logic... wow lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: stosh64

... and, no evidence at all for the very evident fact that Trump HIMSELF is pursuing this policy?

That's rich.

I have never once state that I support Trump. I support no candidate.

He may well be part of the illusion.

The whole absurd circus is nothing but a show for the sheeple.

Enjoy your righteous indignation

Thanks for muddying the waters. No one has said you are a Trump supporter.

But, when you pick a side, stick with it. /shrug

Note: I haven't managed righteous indignation in a while ... this is just garden-variety irritation ...

I am "muddying the waters" of this surreal nightmare called politics? Thanks for the credit but this $h!t stain called an election couldn't be any muddier.

There is NO side to pick, it is still a piece of cow $h!t no matter which side it lands on.

There is no happy ending.

link   
Sanders especially needs to get a PR campaign going soon to get this monkey off his back.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What did I say? Do you think I contradicted myself? No. I have no problem with what he said in that case. The only time he said that was when a 'professional protester' showed up.

This guy....

But that is not showing racism nor is it inciting riots. No. It is to stand up for yourself. Not drop your head and let people talk over you.

I am the person who is on the other side of the protests who tells the protester to leave. They are disrupting and they want them to go. If it comes to it and someone who been asked to leave will not sometimes they have to be roughed up. Do you know what that means. It means to act tough. Not beat. Sometimes police have to be rough but these days they cannot. It is, in a small affect, Anarchy. The police are not allowed to police. 20 years ago if someone was arrested and roughed up he went to jail and did his time. Now, people protest it. Being strong.

There is no racism here and it is what the majority of you in this thread are promoting.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

If you'd rather have a bully in the White House, you should vote for Trump then.

He's proven it time and time again over the course of his career.

"TRUTH" drives people crazy??? Okay.

And here all this time I thought right-wingers thought that "the Truth would set us free."

You seem confused on that point.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Still no violence by Trump protesters.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Kali74

The Secret Service were the ones that recommended cancellation.

They didn't want to have to shoot anybody.

Bet you a Buffalo nickel one thing...Trump wants a peaceful and fun rally...and he probably knew ahead of time that there would most likely be a protest upon his arrival.

So he probably had to choose one of two adventures:

1) Arrange for additional security to insure protesters cannot infiltrate the venue

2) No arrange for additional security and see what the mob does with their protest

I am sure Trump chose adventure 2 and turned to page 23 in the Presidential Handbook that says he will speak about the problems happening in the State on the Fox and Friends Network Show for more ratings.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Look out.

That picture might be a Republican rally against generational poverty !!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Btw...I saw more protesters get arrested than Trump supporters...so who was more disobedient by not being a good law abiding citizen?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

There is NO side to pick, it is still a piece of cow $h!t no matter which side it lands on.

There is no happy ending.

You'll get no argument from me ...

but it's more like a plate of crap ... or a plate of crap with ground glass in it.

Take your pick.

link   

Really?

www.youtube.com...

I saw the protesters swinging on supporters and police inside to...it is one video.

Denial.....

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What monkey?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey, look at Ohio...I guess they could not fly in enough people from Chicago...a very pleasant event

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The one on his back. You see, racism is when you think every word that was ever used as a negative should be interpreted as a racial attack.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What's sad is looking at the comments of Sanders, Cruz, Rubio (didn't find anything that Hillary might have said) and none were against the suppression of rights displayed last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You show a video of a cop with a cut on his head and nothing as to how it happened or to your further allegations about violence.

You all need a crash course in proof and evidence, no wonder you're all so confused and outraged all the time and spinning down the conspiracy drain.

new topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join