It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: whatsup86

Trump does so Im assuming you do as well. "Ban Muslims" "Torture works" "We have to beat the savages"

Except Trump didn't say that. Apparently 'liberal's think it's a 'bad' idea to vet middle eastern immigrants with ties to radical ISLAMIC FASCISM.

Torture does work, or Bill Clinton wouldn't have used it, and snip off the ACLU.

Apparently beating the 'savages' was the rallying cry from liberals trying to suppress speech the don't like.

So this was just a puppet:

So tell me oh you great Trump-interpretor, what did he really mean here?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump Chicago Rally Postponed – BLM Attack Police – Threaten To Kill Trump – VIDEO!

Sanders needs to get the stigma off himself.

Obviously, these folks were just controlled-opposition "plants" from the Trump group ... right?

Right?

link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo, rendition is horrible. Torture is horrible, doesn't matter who issues the order.

Bush redefined torture to make it legal. Not only rendition, which still continues, but torture committed by American detention centers. It was a big deal. If Bush's push for torture wasn't a precedent, it wouldn't have required so much legal work to convince Gitmo to do it.

You have already admitted you're in favor of torture, so if you're going to bring up Clinton in regards to torture I can only imagine it's one of the few things Clinton did that you agree with.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: introvert

Red herring.

Someone found out Trump actually said those things... lol

I guess it's just better to kill indiscriminately.

Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time: report

Rather than splash some water in their face.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

In response to the San Bernadino terrorist attacks from a middle eastern immigrants.

Before that the Tsranevs that were immigrants themselves.

The Boston Bombers.

Trumps EVIL!

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL that site is blatant lies.

What's the matter can't use Bretibart anymore?

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That has nothing to do with the continual whining that the American citizens at last nights events who were there in protest (most of whom were outside in the areas set aside for said protest) are also holders of the rights to "free speech" and to "assembly" ...

So ... are you now saying you support the protesters???

link   

Red herring.

Hardly that's called the REAL history of America.

That actually goes all the way back to Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam war, and the days of Kennedy, and Johnson.

To guys with a D by their names.

I didn't say it was untrue. All I sad is that your post is a red herring. You are using off-topic information to distract from Trump's positions and statements.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

In response to the San Bernadino terrorist attacks from a middle eastern immigrants.

The Boston Bombers.

Trumps EVIL!

You can't see the red herrings in the barrels for all the muddy water here.

Gratz!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I didn't say that at all. I've actively protested Obama policies especially in the ME, have you? Anyway... you made a statement that you can't seem to back up so now you're squirming and deflecting, like usual.

Admitting mistakes isn't that bad.

link   

Are you saying that Trump didn't receive and inherit money from his father's businesses?

Follow-up, how did Donald acquire the property that Trump Tower was built on?

ETA: Also, were there any illegal Polish immigrants involved? How about concrete purchased from The Mafia?

LOL ... great piece of evidence there.
a reply to: Gryphon66

You said he got his start in life as an heir in millions of dollars and property. Either you do not know what an heir is or you're wrong. You can choose.

link   

Red herring.

That actually goes all the way back to Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam war, and the days of Kennedy, and Johnson.

I didn't say it was untrue. All I sad is that your post is a red herring. You are using off-topic information to distract from Trump's positions and statements.

I didn't bring up torture.

Someone else did.

link   
I can't blame the original organizers of the protests. Looks like they advocated a peaceful protest.

From their Facebook page:

Trump has been known to provoke and encourage violence towards protesters in the past. Past protests have seen individuals be spit on, kicked, hit, shoved, and assaulted in various other ways. With that being said, our strength will lie both in our numbers and our ability to show these Trump supporters a higher class of behavior. We do not condone and will condemn any physical contact with supporters attending the rally; please keep your hands and items to yourself. Our goal must be to show the attendees the empathy, acceptance, and love that we strive to see in the world. Keep any signs and chants aimed at Trump and his campaign, instead of individual supporters.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Trumps EVIL!

E - every
V - vowel
I - is
L - lovely

So every word from Trump is very lovely?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yo people ?

Anytime Trump critics bring up 'torture ?

Only proves they have no clue what they are talking about.

President Bill Clinton authorized extraordinary rendition to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

The current policy traces its roots to the administration of former President Bill Clinton. Following the attacks of September 11, 2001, however, what had been a limited program expanded dramatically,

www.aclu.org...

'We don't torture people !

Er yeah we do, but it was ok since it was a 'little bit' and it wasn't by a guy with an R by their names.

And this means we support this how? Nice deflection. The fact is presidents cant just stop ABC-agencies from being lawless, but that doesnt mean people support torture or all presidents do. Also it doesnt mean people who use it against Trump or Trump-supporters supported Bill Clinton, so overall youre not making much sense.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Boston Bombers.

Trumps EVIL!

You can't see the red herrings in the barrels for all the muddy water here.

Gratz!

I See plently of red herrings from 'liberals'.

Shame they don't.

link   

Red herring.

I didn't bring up torture.

Someone else did.

As it pertains to Trump, correct.

You brought-up Clinton and Obama. Neither of them are relevant to the topic at hand.

Red herring.

link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Are you saying that Trump didn't receive and inherit money from his father's businesses?

Follow-up, how did Donald acquire the property that Trump Tower was built on?

ETA: Also, were there any illegal Polish immigrants involved? How about concrete purchased from The Mafia?

LOL ... great piece of evidence there.

You said he got his start in life as an heir in millions of dollars and property. Either you do not know what an heir is or you're wrong. You can choose.

On the contrary, why don't you prove that Donald Trump did not receive money from his father at the start of his "career."

He HIMSELF has STATED that he did. But you probably know more about it than Trump does.

So prove your claim.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
See, what these protesters don't realize is that they're just going to increase Trump supporters. There'll be more people who are for freedom of speech seeing how these people are preventing Trump from even speaking when he has to cancel events and seeing how they rip up Trump supporters signs. In effect, there killing free speech, the very thing they want for themselves. As an unabashed Trump supporter, I want to thank them for propelling Trump to be the next POTUS. Couldn't be more grateful.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No, I am not supporting the protesters because they viciously abused their First Amendment Right and became disorderly

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join