It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active ATS roll call. Regular? reader? lurker? occasional? please post.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Resourceful
PSYOP Russian KGB

and apparently an elf or troll ?

You can be an elf (or even a pixie if you like)... but who's calling you a troll?
Them's fighting words!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Oh well that one is... Well, it's... It's hiding under your bed.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I can't say they insist

EDIT : but I am pretty sure it's the CIA

edit on 9-3-2016 by Resourceful because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm a sit in the corner shaking, track marks up and down my arm addict. I'v been that way since about 2008. I tried to quit a few times, but just can't seem to break the habit. It's funny, they have a number for drugs, gambling, spousal abuse.....but nothing for ATS.

link   
Hey,
Serious lurker here! I come onto ATS just about everyday and spend hours reading any interesting thread in the New thread category. I've posted more in the last two years than I have in 2008-13 combined.

edit on 9-3-2016 by MidNight sun because: mis-spelling,

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I visit the site several times daily. I don't post as much as I'd like due to time restraints lately. I will comment if a topic, such as this one, happens to catch my interest.
edit on 9-3-2016 by jtrenthacker because: words is hard

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Fairly new to posting. Only this year really.
Been reading for at least three years.
Came here after following the odd link from UFO sites and the odd mention in Fortean Times.
I get the urge to post in every thread I read, nearly!
Hopefully I don't post too much but someone else can be the judge of that.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Whenever I see old unfamiliar accounts I just assume it is some regular users using old accounts to hide their personas.

As for me, I post a lot but I read even more.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
Regular reader, will post once in a while.

I'll be glad when the presidential election is over, I really don't get into all the political stuff. Unless it's something about our beloved governor, Scott Walker. Then I come out with both barrels blastin'.

I really enjoy the posts about mysteries and unexplained things, those are my favorites, but I do love a good conspiracy though.

Yet never made a thread?

Glad you hit the rollcall but why not take the plunge and make thread of your own?

We will look after you as fellow roll callers?

You know, when I first started lurking years ago, I was so impressed with how one poster would encourage another to keep up the good work, or see group projects where everyone was going to do a bit of research and contribute their findings. I finally signed up to ATS when my city's Chief of Police made a national fool of himself and I just couldn't NOT add my 2 cents worth anymore.

Don't get me wrong, there are some wonderful threads being created each day. But, there are many more where a promising thread gets started and in minutes is trolled and trashed. Frankly, it's not always the most encouraging atmosphere. There have been many times I've considered creating a thread, seen the replies to other current threads posted, and ultimately said "not today".

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Regular, always popping on, looking for information to fill a few gaps.....

ATS will be the place to be when "IT" happens,

Peace!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I joined a year or so ago but have been a stealthy lurker for about 3 years.

I'm here every day without fail. I keep the ATS tab open all the time. I enjoy reading more than I do posting and hope to start a thread or two of my own soon.

If there's one thing i've learned is news travels FAST - especially to ATS. I've found that when I find an interesting story i'd like to discuss or debate, by the time i've finished work, gotten home and started to write my opening post, it's already been discovered, written and a discussion started.

It only tells me I need to be quicker and stop procrastinating about starting a thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MidNight sun
a reply to: network dude
2008 - Obama elected, Bill Gates retired... And we joined ATS - event of the year.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I kind of like the Cthulhu coming out of the... Necronomicon? HP Lovecraft book?... anyway, that truly is a lurker! The Dreamer that will awaken!!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nearly 5 years now as the annoying opinionated prick I enjoy being on ATS.
I've noticed a few accounts with less than a couple of hundred posts, but longer years here than me, coming out in the EU/UK referendum threads though...maybe they are the sleeper cells finally reporting for duty to do their government job?!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey hey everyone!!
It's been about a year since I was active here, got a new job and girl about the same time... I haven't had a minutes rest ever since...

But I do still sneak an hour or two in short clips of reading new threads throughout the day... Just haven't had time for long focused discussions..

Guess you could say I'm temporarily in the closet... Kind of a secret love affair... I don't know if anyone even knows besides myself...

Dang... That's pretty depressing...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I like to annoy others' on a daily basis with my charming personality.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Rarely post, when I do, it's usually in the pet form. Or in your beard appreciation head, of course

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Lurker in Migration to Regular posing member. I think that describes me the best.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well, I am always bashing about the place, stomping on this, upholding that, and getting nerdy about the other.

I am just in this thread to see who shows up!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I only lurked for a month or two before I became a member. That was a little over five years ago.

In the past I've spent a few months posting, then I have to take a few month off. When I'm active here, I wind up getting addicted and getting absolutely nothing else done.

However, in the 6 months I've spent a huge amount of time here. Basically from the end of one sleep-cycle to the beginning of the next one I'm reading and commenting. It's actually been quite therapeutic.

My MO is that I read a lot of thread OPs. If they're interesting I'll read all of the comments and then I'll post comments in about half of them.

Generally I try to post additional research to support the OP.

I've only created a few threads though. My very verbose writing style, along with my OCD, means that creating thoughtful threads is quite time-consuming. I prefer not to make any statements that I can't support with adequate references.

-dex

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join