It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active ATS roll call. Regular? reader? lurker? occasional? please post.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove
Not really a 'regular', reader in the past.

Was turned off by this becoming more 'right wing'. But that seems to have calmed down and as some poster said - it seems to be more in the Politics sections.

I do like the new format here too, works better.

Logged in and made some posts today at the urging of a friend. We both came back and started reading again, and we both like the new format. I'd say we're 'sharing a screen name' but it's more her hanging over my shoulder while I type lol.

I said - you should sign up too then. I've been gone for awhile myself though too.

Am liking the new format and will likely stick around and post more. Friend (who mooches my wifi) will likely stick around too. We both like the new format, have been looking for new places (others got stale and full of trolls), and I anyway plan to interact more here.

Always did like this site, read off and on, thought it got a little to - chaotic for awhile? For lack of a better way to say. Came back and am liking the new format so I will be coming back now.

I agree that it did seem to go a little crazy right wing a little while ago but also agree that it seems to have balenced out a little now.

Not too long ago the thought of posting something even slightly left of centre worried even someone like me who usually cares little about taking a bashing.

Glad to see you have come back.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am on every day, have been a member for 4 years now, I post generally only if I have meaningful content to add to a tread which is rare because someone usually beats me to it and I'm not the kind of guy that will post " yea what he said" kind of things. During election years in America I tend to post even less as 3/4 of the topics made are about this and not being American I could care less about American politics, I don't do many one-liners but I have on occasion.

edit on 22-3-2016 by Daavin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I was visitng this site for a few years before i decided to join.

12 years later and such a high post count .. lol

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Signed up a while ago and was somewhat active, but not been around much lately. Have come back now and lurk nearly every day but rarely post (*facepalm*)

Oops, I just did!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
long time lurker occasional poster.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

It is a crafty thread it will make you do that.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Indeed it is.

Feck, I did it again!!

Doh!!!!

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

It is a crafty thread it will make you do that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well hello then lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join