It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active ATS roll call. Regular? reader? lurker? occasional? please post.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh I never post.......

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Oh I never post.......

You never post what? Pictures of cats?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
Regular reader, will post once in a while.

I'll be glad when the presidential election is over, I really don't get into all the political stuff. Unless it's something about our beloved governor, Scott Walker. Then I come out with both barrels blastin'.

I really enjoy the posts about mysteries and unexplained things, those are my favorites, but I do love a good conspiracy though.

Yet never made a thread?

Glad you hit the rollcall but why not take the plunge and make thread of your own?

We will look after you as fellow roll callers?

You know, when I first started lurking years ago, I was so impressed with how one poster would encourage another to keep up the good work, or see group projects where everyone was going to do a bit of research and contribute their findings. I finally signed up to ATS when my city's Chief of Police made a national fool of himself and I just couldn't NOT add my 2 cents worth anymore.

Don't get me wrong, there are some wonderful threads being created each day. But, there are many more where a promising thread gets started and in minutes is trolled and trashed. Frankly, it's not always the most encouraging atmosphere. There have been many times I've considered creating a thread, seen the replies to other current threads posted, and ultimately said "not today".

Never stop the fear of it not working stop you starting a thread. In my opinion.

You may say something and it may only affect one person but think of the quantum butterfly?

Once you make your opinion known it is out there forever and a day.

I have started threads that got about 4 flags and 8 replies yet a year later I will still get PM's or necros saying thank you or asking me more about it. The more odd threads I make the more I get.

Anyone can make a thread about something that is relevant to today and get 300 flags but who cares a year down the line?

Say what you think and see where it goes!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who me? Cats?

Fnar fnar

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm here everyday. I rarely post anymore. There's a lot of great people on here. I enjoy reading what they have to say.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I come here on a daily basis to see if the aliens have landed or if Jesus has returned - this could be the same event.

Also, for the funniest picture thread - I'm a sucker for a laugh, which is why I also like the US political threads.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I visited a lot before I joined. I mostly lurk, always intend on being more active.. haven't. I work like 24/7 but I also love this place and the amount of info on basically every topic In ThE wOrLd.

I read at work, at home, on my phone, I send threads to friends and post them other places online. Just have never actually gotten around to making my own yet. I have wanted to and have a few ideas, but the heat here is for reals lol, you know what they say... about the kitchen and all.
edit on 9-3-2016 by akira131 because: them them... what?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
HI I am lurking around.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've been a regular reader/lurker for about the last 6 years. Been posting for only 3.
edit on 9-3-2016 by charolais because: typos

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

I am on here every day...I post regularly, haven't started many threads of my own....been here 7 years
edit on 9-3-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't what I am lol. :p

I've been here 12 years give or take. In that time I've been a regular, active, lurker, and completely left the site a couple of times.

Now I'm older, a little less physically healthy, and likely slightly crazier so... I'm a little more active here lol. :p

Peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I've been posting pretty regularly lately. I was gone for a while due to financial problems and when I came back I posted a " Hey, I'm back" thread and people were like " Meh, whatever" so if you don't recognize me, don't feel bad. I'm easy to ignore.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Zealot.

It doesn't matter how much I post.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

I just assumed that if you've been on ATS way back then you get a gazillion stars as a thank you from the site owners for sticking around, and not getting banned.

Btw, I never post but when I do... I got nothing.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Much like others who have responded, I read posts and threads here daily, but I don't necessarily have anything to add, so I'll throw out stars and flags where appropriate.

I love this place, and it's the first site I check in the morning, but if I don't have something to say that hasn't already been said, I'll usually keep it to myself.

To be honest though, when I do post it's often after some drinks, which may be entertaining, but probably not a good practice...

(post by Esoterotica removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Stalker

Can confirm. I've caught him peeping in the bushes.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Stalkers, I'd never.

BTW you and Slayer are both out of toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Was a lurker before I joined. I'm on ATS several times a day reading whatever interests me, but seem to respond less and less......too much bickering and many can't seem to stay on topic or refrain from personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm too socially awkward for toilet paper, I don't want the cashiers knowing I poop.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join