It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie took Michigan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Malynn

Book marking this page so I can tell you I told you so.

K!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: neo96

*grins* nothing on the page you linked that I see specifically shows the funds she has to spend on the current election. Please point out the figure if I missed it.

She will have to blow her whole wad on the rest of this primary. If she were to win the nomination she'd have to face Trump, a candidate she might not be able to beat, broke.

She is not going to win California. We'll see about New York. So again: yes you are full of crap.

And here is the kicker she will be going up against da Donald who will gleefully remained the world that she is bought by Wall St, and in true Trumpian form can and will boast ,I'm not bought by anybody..because ...I'm Ryotch Byotch!!
edit on 9-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Lol right. But what most of his low info voters don't realize is that he loaned his campaign 25 million dollars which they are paying back with their donations. And Bernie is going to be able to grin at Trump in the general and beat him while hardly saying anything. Trump will beat himself against Bernie.
edit on 3/9/16 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
@NateSIlver538: "March 15 looks good for Clinton, but calendar turns *very* friendly for Sanders in late March and early April." fivethirtyeight.com

That says a lot, Sen Sanders is just coming into the states where he has been polling strong!

Looks like he has lots of donations rolling in tonight!

Feel the Bern!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Nate was wrong about Michigan too. I think he'll do better than expected on the 15th.

It would be what Nate's own book calls a trend break. Old models of prediction can't work with a trend break.
edit on 3/9/16 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I agree, Nate uses a lot of old polls in his predictions, Sen Sanders popularity is constantly growing.

The longer this race goes on, the weaker Hillary gets, because the more voters get to know her, the less they like her. In stark contrast, the more voters get to know Bernie, the more they like him. Even more troubling for Clinton, poll after poll shows Sanders not only beating Hillary nationally, but leading her against all the GOP presidential hopefuls, including Mr. 1%, Donald Trump.

In "Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, a Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency," Current Affairs editor Nathan J. Robinson spells out why Sanders is the Democratic Party's best hope against Donald Trump: "A Clinton match-up is highly likely to be an unmitigated electoral disaster, whereas a Sanders candidacy stands a far better chance. Every one of Clinton's (considerable) weaknesses plays to every one of Trump's strengths... From a purely pragmatic standpoint, running Clinton against Trump is a disastrous, suicidal proposition." I agree. It would be foolhardy for Democrats to take a chance on Hillary in 2016.

source

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hahahaha also check out the forum slide going on. I wonder if that's for Bernie's benefit or if something else is going on.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This means Michigan is in play for Trump when Hillary gets the nomination. The rejected Bernie voters will make her feel the Bern with a Trump vote. The whole region can now be viewed as up for grabs for Trump.

Eight years of an America hating POTUS has changed the political map.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Lol just keep telling yourself that.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Nate was wrong about Michigan too. I think he'll do better than expected on the 15th.

It would be what Nate's own book calls a trend break. Old models of prediction can't work with a trend break.

The only model that matters is Hillary got the nomination sewn up, this Bernie race thing is just a formality. The Party could have thrown in Kerry, he is a same one time loser as Hillary even did the Sec of State job without killing ambassadors or mishandling top secret info facing an indictment.
She positioned for the nomination and somehow secured it by not having real competition. There are any number of young Congress people or Governors. They must all fear the Clintons ruining their political careers if they dared run against her. Not to mention the old timers who are more qualified than her like Gore, Biden, and a whole pile of senior Senators. Funny none of them gave it a go. Maybe they are waiting for four years after she fails and is out of politics for good.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Not saying no Sanders supporters will vote trump, but I and lots of others plan to vote for Jill Stein, green party if Sen Sanders is not the Dem nominee.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

We'll See!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Not saying no Sanders supporters will vote trump, but I and lots of others plan to vote for Jill Stein, green party if Sen Sanders is not the Dem nominee.

Same thing, no votes for Hillary. Some will gravitate towards a real winner so Trump will pick up enough for some percentage points which is a double whammy, take a point from her and add it to the other side is 2 pts difference. Just add it to the massive GOP turnout numbers already seen while the Dems have no excitement with Hillary and are seeing 30% declines in turnout.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Wrong. Maine and Michigan signal a break for those models as well. They were running out of ballots in MI.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Wrong. Maine and Michigan signal a break for those models as well. They were running out of ballots in MI.

The only excitement is to vote against Hillary, that is what you really just said. A lot will have a bad taste not having their votes count for Bernie because of Super Delegates so naturally they will want their anti Hillary vote to count next time which leads to Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I disagree.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Go Bernie!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

right on the kisser!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The Berniecrats defeating the entire Clinton dynasty is becoming increasingly likely.If your a fan of American political dynasties this must be a total nightmare for you 1st House Bush and now House Clinton then onto Election Day.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

3 more super delegates walked away from the dark side today. They will compliment the 3 that did yesterday nicely. #NotMeUs

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join