It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie took Michigan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Thanks. And the same with you.

If nothing else, the Michigan results should prove that these polls and pollsters mean nothing. Bernie will only lose to Hillary if voters buy into the media hype and don't show up. I forgot where I saw it, but here's how someone put it w/Bernie & Hillary: "The more you learn about Bernie's record, the more you like him. The more you learn about Hillary's record, the more you dislike her." I think that explains it in a nutshell.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Should we expect "Her Grace's" handlers to send "The Royal Consort" to defend trade polices in the most condescending way possible?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Tonight's debate should be awesome. The moderators are hard core Hill supporters. Which means Bernie will be irritated likely frequently and he's at his best when he's irritated

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

No Dem primaries or caucuses are winner take all. That is strictly a Republican thing.

Pffft. Figures.

Thanks for the info.

I heard bernie has to take at least 60% of all the states to beat hillary.

I hope he stays in and gives her nightmares.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

He rocked it yesterday.That win in Michigan gave him a yuge boost of confidence.Bernie confronted Trump's racism head on.While Hilary danced around the questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Yeah it was an awesome debate. We had a live thread here where a few of us were watching it together. Definitely the most rancorous debate to date. The enmity was very clear. She was trying to put out the fire but kept screwing up. Then at the end he got an ovation and they were chanting his name.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
People are so stupid. Hillary standing up for cronie capitalism and defending the Import/Export bank and they cheered.

HELLOOOO! She is the establishment!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I made a thread predicting his ability to win and iq by state actually shows a trend. The lowest of low iqs, Mississippi and Louisiana and such vote for Hilary by a landslide. Higher iq states vote Bernie, or its close. This isn't my personal view, just the charts match up. I accurately predicted a large win for hrc in Mississippi and a narrow win for either one in Michigan.

Not sure if it will keep up as my statistics don't follow all demographics, and rising Bernie popularity - I just followed and iq by state chart.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Go Bernie!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the debate!

IMHO Bernie really smoked HRC, more importantly the he lit up the Hispanics.

Sanders Crushes Hillary In Univision Debate, Won According To Hispanic Voters

However polling done after tonight’s debate showed that Sanders was considered the winner tonight by a margin of more than 2 to 1 according to Hispanic voters.

source

edit on 10-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: split ex

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Hi guys - yeah, I just finished watching the video of the debate.
I was clapping for Bernie myself!!! Brilliant!!

And while I was clapping I said aloud to myself I said, said I (enthusiastically): "He smoked her!"

BERNIE!!! He's got the Latinos now. Ha! And Michigan proves that he's connecting with black people AND ALL working class people, as well.

Hey, Hillary:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I just dont understand how she can be the dnc front runner, unless the system is manipulated beyond all believe.

From my end its pretty obvious why, not sure why others cant see it or ignore it?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

I can smell her desperation from here.It's a sad thing really."Her Grace" is down to her last southern state and she knows it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I just dont understand how she can be the dnc front runner, unless the system is manipulated beyond all believe.

From my end its pretty obvious why, not sure why others cant see it or ignore it?

That's it right there in bold but more.

During the 2008 Democratic presidential primaries, Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton’s, serving as a co-chair to her campaign. In April this year she told the Sun-Sentinel, “Secretary Clinton, I think is arguably one of the most qualified people—assuming she announces her candidacy—who have ever run for president. I was proud to support her in 2008. Of course, as DNC chair, I will neutrally manage our primary nomination contest, assuming we have one.” Schultz didn’t count on Senator Bernie Sanders becoming a serious contender in the Democratic primaries. In response, Ms. Wasserman-Schultz has ceded her stance of neutrality to aid Hillary Clinton’s run for president.
observer.com...

The debates were timed in HRC's favor as Bernie needed exposure and HRC was already well known the DNC held the debates at times when most ppl were unlikely to view it, also they had less debates than the Republicans did for the same reasons, their media connections went into full swing against Bernie who they tried to sideline or be dismissive even as he won debates and carry states he is being referred to as an also there in so-called Liberal media, his wins were not important and now all of a sudden in some weird switcharoo, Black southern votes now mattered more than white northern ones, that Latinos and Black folks from up north are beginning to feel da Bern now What!
edit on 10-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If this lunatic wins, he's gonna take a lot more than Michigan....hold on to your check folks...and your rights while you still have them...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join